Blowout Cards Forums

Blowout Cards Forums (https://www.blowoutforums.com/index.php)
-   FANTASY BASEBALL (https://www.blowoutforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   OFFICIAL Blowout Redrafter's Dynasty League MINORS Thread (https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=961716)

Hollywood42 01-20-2016 05:45 PM

OFFICIAL Blowout Redrafter's Dynasty League MINORS Thread

Hey all- This thread will be used to keep track of all things in our league regarding minor league rosters. Since we will be doing this outside of our league in ESPN, a separate thread would be good to keep track of everything. This post will remain updated with everyone's current minor league roster. Below that, all rules relating to our minor league system will be kept.

[B]Please only post in this thread if you would like to add or drop a minor league player, promote a player to your major league team, make a trade with another team involving a minor league player, or your notice a player on roster does not meet minor league eligibility.[/B] Please keep all discussion in the other thread. Posts in this thread should only be used to notify the league of any roster changes, things that need to be addressed, etc.

Link to discussion thread- [url]http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/fantasy-baseball/835119-official-blowout-redrafters-dynasty-league-thread.html[/url]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Current Minor League Rosters[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Current prospect rosters are available here - [url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19L-SC9BW_xZqe4Hfs0Yu41Qf-3pUgtuzTOZpN_L-kc4/edit?usp=sharing[/url]

[B]Eligibility limits:[/B] 65 at-bats or 25 innings pitched in the MLB

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="5"]Minor League Rules[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[U]Eligibility[/U]
[B]Players are only eligible to be on your minor league roster if they have less than 65 at-bats or 25 innings pitched in the MLB.[/B] After they reach that mark, they must either be transferred to your major league roster, or dropped. This will be policed by a community effort by members of the league. I will not be checking minor league rosters daily to see if all players are eligible or not. Be diligent with your own team, let everyone know if it looks like someone ineligible is on roster, and we should be fine. If you see an ineligible player on roster, please post in this thread and we will get the issue fixed.

[U]Transactions[/U]
[B]Dropping a player-[/B] Simply post in this thread that you would like to drop "Player A" from your minor league roster, and I will update the OP accordingly
[B]Adding a player-[/B] If you have an open roster slot, you may add a player to your minor league team. Your new player must meet minor league eligibility (see requirements above), and they must be in the ESPN player pool. The minor league draft is the only time where players not in the player pool may be added to your minor league roster. If a player was added to the ESPN player pool midseason, they ARE eligible to be added (once again, provided they meet minor league eligibility)
[B]Promoting a player-[/B] If you would like to move a player from your minor league roster to your major league roster, simply post in this thread that you would like to promote "Player B" from your minor league roster to your major league roster, and then add that player from the ESPN player pool to your roster thru ESPN (you must have space on your major league roster in order to do this). I will update the OP accordingly to reflect changes. If you would like me to attempt to add the player to your team using my LM power, there is a chance that I will be able to do so without using one of your weekly acquisitions. Sometimes it works without using one of your 2 weekly adds, sometimes it doesn't. I haven't been able to figure out any sort of pattern for it. If you'd like me to try to do it without using an acquisition, I'll certainly attempt to do so, otherwise feel free to do it yourself
[B]Demoting a player-[/B] If you would like to move a player from your major league roster to your minor league roster, simply post in this thread that you would like to demote "Player C" to your minor league roster, and then drop that player from your team on ESPN. I will update the rosters above accordingly. Please note that a demoted player must be eligible for minor league status in order to be demoted. It may be helpful to note when you demote a player in both threads, in case of teams wanting to claim a demoted player off waivers- It will appear in our league on ESPN that this is ok, but a demoted player is still on roster and is not eligible to be claimed on waivers by another team. It will just look odd since we can't keep track of a minor league roster on ESPN

[U]Roster size[/U]
Minor league roster slots will increase by one slot each year until we have 10 slots total. It started at 5 slots in the 2016 season, so it will be at 10 slots in the 2021 season. At that point we will re-discuss and see if we want to increase roster slots again. Each offseason, the roster size will not increase until the moment the minor league draft begins. This means that if the roster is currently at 7 slots, you can't put an 8th guy on your roster until your draft pick in the minor league draft

[U]Keepers[/U]
You are allowed to keep all of your minor league players. Minor league keepers will be separate from your 25 keepers for your major league roster. Minor league keeper lists will be due at the same time as major league keeper lists each year- Please refer to the other thread each offseason for specific dates. If a team elects not to keep all of their minor league players, we will have a short draft to fill minor league rosters following the major league draft each year

[U]Draft Eligibility[/U]
All players that haven't exceeded the minor league roster eligibility limits (65 MLB at bats or 25 MLB innings pitched) are up for grabs in the minor league draft, no matter if they are in ESPN's player pool or not. This is the only time players not in the player pool will be allowed to be added to a roster

[U]Weekly Acquisition Limit[/U]
There will be no weekly acquisition limit for adds/drops that only effect your minor league roster. However, if you promote a player from your minor league team to your major league team, that WILL count as one of your two weekly acquisitions for your major league roster, as promoting a player requires you to add the player from the player pool to your team in ESPN (see more detailed rules for promotions above)

I reserve the right to make changes to rules as issues arise. I think the rules above are a nice starting point, but be aware we will likely run into issues and have to make modifications

enbambam6986 02-14-2016 11:49 AM

First post!

Hollywood42 02-14-2016 08:07 PM

Starting to move players from after our major league draft to minor league teams as requested. Reminder to please use the following format of:

Player (Position)- #MLB AB/IP

when requesting to demote a player to the minors.

[U]7jacfire[/U]
Orlando Arcia (SS)- 0 AB

[U]88UDKidGriff[/U]
JP Crawford (SS)- 0 AB

[U]Firerunner[/U]
Reese McGuire (C)- 0 AB
Jameson Taillon (SP)- 0 IP

[U]Hollywood42[/U]
Trea Turner (SS)- 40 AB
Lewis Brinson (OF)- 0 AB

[U]Homerun[/U]
Dansby Swanson (SS) - 0 AB
Alex Bregman (SS)- 0 AB

Hollywood42 02-14-2016 08:55 PM

[U]Exit[/U]
Franklin Barretto (SS)- 0 AB

Hollywood42 02-15-2016 01:08 PM

Round 1
1. exitmusicblue (via SportsAutoFreak)- [B]Carson Fulmer (P)[/B]
2. SaveMeTheGum- [B]Andrew Benintendi (OF)[/B]
3. enbambam6986 (via Hollywood42)- [B]Alec Hansen (P)[/B]
4. SportsAutoFreak (via 7jacfire)- [B]Shohei Otani (P)[/B]
5. enbambam6986 (via Firerunner4)- [B]AJ Puk (P)[/B]
6. SaveMeTheGum (via exitmusicblue)- [B]Yadier Alvarez (SP)[/B]
7. death2redemptions- [B]Brendan Rodgers (SS)[/B]
8. 88UDKidGriff- [B]Austin Riley (3B)[/B]
9. Hollywood42 (via enbambam6986)- [B]Jose de Leon (SP)[/B]
10. Highroller- [B]Anderson Espinoza (P)[/B]
11. awz50- [B]Jason Groome[/B]
12. SportsAutoFreak (via Homerun)- [B]Dillon Tate[/B]

Hollywood42 02-15-2016 07:18 PM

Round 2
13. Highroller (via Homerun)- [B]Brady Aiken (P)[/B]
14. awz50- [B]Lazaro Armenteros (OF)[/B]
15. Highroller- [B]Chris Okey (C)[/B]
16. D2R (via enbambam6986)- [B]Victor Robles (OF)[/B]
17. 88UDKidGriff- [B]Jake Thompson (SP)[/B]
18. death2redemptions- [B]Francis Martes (P)[/B]
19. exitmusicblue- [B]Casey Meisner (P)[/B]
20. Firerunner4- [B]Ozzie Albies (SS)[/B]
21. enbambam6986 (via 7jacfire)- [B]Buddy Reed (OF)[/B]
22. Hollywood42- [B]Jack Flaherty (SP)[/B]
23. SaveMeTheGum- [B]Eddie Martinez (Cubs OF)[/B]
24. Homerun (via SportsAutoFreak)- [B]Ian Happ (2B/OF)[/B]

Hollywood42 02-15-2016 09:32 PM

I am promoting Trea Turner to my major league roster

Hollywood42 02-16-2016 12:09 AM

Round 3
25. SportsAutoFreak- [B]Michael Fulmer (P)[/B]
26. SaveMeTheGum- [B]Yusniel Diaz (OF)[/B]
27. Hollywood42- [B]Kolby Allard (SP)[/B]
28. 7jacfire- [B]Brent Honeywell (SP)[/B]
29. Firerunner4- [B]Cornelius Randolph (OF)[/B]
30. SAF (via exitmusicblue)- [B]Riley Pint (P)[/B]
31. death2redemptions- [B]Anthony Alford (OF)[/B]
32. 88UDKidGriff- [B]Mike Soroka (SP)[/B]
33. enbambam6986- [B]Corey Ray[/B]
34. Highroller- [B]Yulieski Gurriel (INF)[/B]
35. awz50- [B]Adrian Morejon[/B]
36. exitmusicblue (via Homerun)- [B]Lourdes Gurriel[/B]

enbambam6986 02-16-2016 05:27 PM

Round 4
37. Homerun- [B]Trent Clark (OF)[/B]
38. awz50- [B]Delvin Perez (SS)[/B]
39. Highroller- [B]Hyun Soo Kim (OF)[/B]
40. awz50 (via enbambam6986)- [B]Daz Cameron (OF)[/B]
41. 88UDKidGriff- [B]Peter O'Brien (OF)[/B]
42. death2redemptions- [B]Kyle Tucker (OF)[/B]
43. Hollywood42 (via exitmusicblue)- [B]Tyler Kolek (SP)[/B]
44. Firerunner4- [B]Spencer Adams (P)[/B]
45. 7jacfire- [B]Ryan McMahon (3B)[/B]
46. Hollywood42- [B]Vladimir Guerrero Jr[/B]
47. SaveMeTheGum- [B]Starling Heredia (OF)[/B]
48. Homerun (via SportsAutoFreak)- [B]Renato Nunez (3B)[/B]

Round 5
49. SportsAutoFreak- [B]Blake Rutherford[/B]
50. SaveMeTheGum (to be forfeited)
51. Hollywood42 (to be forfeited)
52. 7jacfire- [B]Leodys Taveras (OF)[/B]
53. Firerunner4 (to be forfeited)
54. Homerun (via Exitmusicblue) (to be forfeited)
55. death2redemptions (to be forfeited)
56. 88UDKidGriff (to be forfeited)
57. enbambam6986- [B]Josh Naylor (1B)[/B]
58. Highroller (to be forfeited)
59. awz50 (to be forfeited)
60. Homerun (to be forfeited)

Hollywood42 02-16-2016 06:02 PM

Round 6
61. Exitmusicblue- [B]Matt Olson (1B/OF)[/B]

exitmusicblue 03-01-2016 10:51 PM

Would like to drop Casey Meisner from my Minor League roster and demote Brian Johnson (SP) (4.1 IP) from my MLB roster to the Minor League roster.

Hollywood42 03-02-2016 12:04 AM

Updated

[QUOTE=exitmusicblue;10575635]Would like to drop Casey Meisner from my Minor League roster and demote Brian Johnson (SP) (4.1 IP) from my MLB roster to the Minor League roster.[/QUOTE]

Highroller 03-09-2016 02:33 PM

Would like to move Mark Appel to my minors roster to replace Espinzoa who I traded.

Hollywood42 03-09-2016 08:25 PM

Updated with the following changes

[QUOTE=Highroller;10607519]AWZ is dropping Daz Cameron to make room for Anderson Espinoza from the trade.

I traded Espinoza freeing up a spot on my minor league team, I am wanting to send Mark Appel to my minor league roster.[/QUOTE]

Homerun 03-10-2016 05:21 PM

Hollywood, I would like to transfer Jesse Winker from my major league team on ESPN to my minor league team, and drop Trent Clark from my minor league team altogether. Thank you.

Hollywood42 03-10-2016 07:22 PM

Updated. Please drop Winker from your major league roster

[QUOTE=Homerun;10611132]Hollywood, I would like to transfer Jesse Winker from my major league team on ESPN to my minor league team, and drop Trent Clark from my minor league team altogether. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Homerun 03-16-2016 08:11 PM

Hollywood, I would like to transfer Josh Bell from my major league team on ESPN to my minor league team, as well as dropping Renato Nunez from my minor league team altogether. Thank you.

Hollywood42 03-16-2016 09:02 PM

Updated, go ahead and drop Bell from your major league team

[QUOTE=Homerun;10635515]Hollywood, I would like to transfer Josh Bell from my major league team on ESPN to my minor league team, as well as dropping Renato Nunez from my minor league team altogether. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

exitmusicblue 03-18-2016 01:56 PM

Hollywood, I'd like to drop Matt Olson from my Minor Leage roster and move Sean Manaea onto it from my Major League roster.

Hollywood42 03-20-2016 07:33 PM

Updated

[QUOTE=exitmusicblue;10641664]Hollywood, I'd like to drop Matt Olson from my Minor Leage roster and move Sean Manaea onto it from my Major League roster.[/QUOTE]

Highroller 03-30-2016 08:38 AM

I would like to drop Hyun Soo Kim off my minor roster. I would like to demote Aaron Blair to my minor league roster. Thanks!

Hollywood42 03-30-2016 10:33 AM

Done...

[QUOTE=Highroller;10685335]I would like to drop Hyun Soo Kim off my minor roster. I would like to demote Aaron Blair to my minor league roster. Thanks![/QUOTE]

exitmusicblue 04-01-2016 02:54 PM

Hollywood, I'd like to drop Brian Johnson (SP) from my Minor League roster and move Jose Berrios (SP) onto it from my Major League roster. Thanks as always !

Hollywood42 04-01-2016 04:56 PM

Updated

[QUOTE=exitmusicblue;10694511]Hollywood, I'd like to drop Brian Johnson (SP) from my Minor League roster and move Jose Berrios (SP) onto it from my Major League roster. Thanks as always ![/QUOTE]

Highroller 04-02-2016 12:18 PM

Drop Yuleski Gourriel off my minors team

Add Nomar Mazara to my minor league team

Thanks!