View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:27 PM   #17
xavieronly1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipperfan3 View Post
What cards went from $5-$500 in a week? I don't know of any MJ's or 90's cards that have done this. I have been in this hobby for 15 years and the 90's trend has been very gradual for the last 4-5 years with the typical ups and downs.

The only time I have seen a card go from $5-$500 in a week was Jeremy Lin. And when that happened I don't remember seeing anything about shilling. Everyone made it seem like it was totally normal that he would go up that high that fast. But when the Greatest of all Time's rarest cards go up crazy amounts over time it must be manipulation.

The 8 people on this board who have some strange agenda that I have yet to figure out are ridiculous and are ruining this board.
Not Gradual, it is exponential. For years, the same red MJ PMG is $200 to $400 range. Since 2009, it jumps to what now? Look at Exquisite, it jumps to what now? Look at 90's insert. Look at jamabalaya for Penny hardawa, it used to be $150 in 2009. Now, it is $500. I really don't see "gradual" is the right term.
xavieronly1 is offline   Reply With Quote