View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
BlowoutAuctions

Exclamation GUARANTEED 2011 Bowman Draft Team Auction - completed

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Payments to blowouttv@blowoutcards.com

Make sure to include your teams & username.

Makes sure your address is correct.

Houston Astros $55 aggies1960

St. Louis Cardinals® $51 bigsmitt92

Los Angeles Dodgers® $13 Bluemarlin528
Oakland Athletics™ $35 Bluemarlin528
$48

Atlanta Braves™ $13 carp1333
Colorado Rockies™ $13 carp1333
$26

Kansas City Royals® $30 cross4444

Arizona Diamondbacks® $71 edmovieman (incoming)

Boston Red Sox® $38 ernieren
Pittsburgh Pirates® $16 ernieren
$54

Baltimore Orioles® $56 FAIRCHILDIII
Team USA $56 FAIRCHILDIII
$112

Tampa Bay Rays™ $61 houdini

Detroit Tigers® $10 jimmytaylorbum

Seattle Mariners™ $28 jlcherry2477

Milwaukee Brewers™ $25 Madrid1028

Cincinnati Reds® $46 nmculbreth

Miami Marlins™ $70 padsfan10

Cleveland Indians® $90 pyweed

Chicago Cubs® $80 sheriffjoebear

San Diego Padres™ $17 Silvercamp

Philadelphia Phillies® $20 The700Level (incoming)

Los Angeles Angels $71 tke96
Minnesota Twins® $18 tke96
Washington Nationals® $80 tke96
$169

Chicago White Sox® $7 ttmtrader101
Texas Rangers® $12 ttmtrader101
$19

Toronto Blue Jays® $13 vinbots

New York Yankees® $15 VWBUS1978
San Francisco Giants® $41 VWBUS1978
$56

New York Mets® $42 wadedaniel84

Welcome to Blowout's 2011 Bowman Draft team auction.

What is a team auction?

Well, a team auction is very similar to a team draft or random break - except you bid on the team that you want similar to any auction online. The few differences are: 1. forum posts are used to bid and 2. the bidding deadline is usually not set until the auction has reached (or nearly reached) the break even point.

Remember that we ARE breaking tonight at around 10:30pm est - so you must be available to pay tonight once bidding ends.

Bids are in $2.00 & $5.00 minimum increments. Bids are in $2.00 minimum increments before $20.00 and $5.00 increments after $20.00. Please, whole dollar bids only (no $5.01 bids). Please do not use +5 bids. (Because someone could bid $100 at the same time and therefore your bid becomes +105?) You can bid more than $2.00/$5.00, but that is the minimum.

12 box case - $959.00
Shipping costs - $155.00
Supplies ~ $30.00
PP fees - $42.00

Break even point = $1186.00 - break happens regardless, but this is the break even point.

The break will only be for this 1 case, but BO may add special prizes at random if the bidding goes over $1300. Just bid what you are happy with paying for a case of your team and if the break gets anything extra added, consider that a bonus.

There is a minimum bid set for each spot already. Bids are in $2.00 minimum increments and $5.00 increments after $20.00. You may certainly bid more than the minimum bid.

Checklist: 2011 Bowman Chrome Draft Picks & Prospects Checklist

Sell Sheet: http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/ss/2011bwdraftBB.pdf

Shipping & Supplies - already included - no extra cost

Sniping - if you wait until the last minute, you may miss out.

What do you get? You get every card for your team. Cards go to team pictured on card. Aflac go to the current team.

Bidding Deadline - 10:00pm est. 10:00 bids count, but 10:01 bids do not.

Payment - Payments will go to BlowoutTV@Blowoutcards.com. Once bidding is completed, I will post final results. When you see these, you may pay. No extra costs besides your bids.

Google Drive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0E&usp=sharing

Special Rules for this Break (By joining this break, you agree to these rules!)

1. If you hit a card worth $250 or more, I will ask you to pay for upgraded shipping - priority mail, signature confirmation, and insurance.

2. As ALWAYS, I reserve the right to limit who I allow in my breaks.

3. If you join this break, you must be willing to pay immediately.

4. If you join this break, you must subscribe to this thread. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER.

5. The host DOES have a spot. If this bothers you in any way, please do not join. All breaks are done LIVE and recorded.

6. Once you receive your cards, please post in the thread that your cards were received. For anything outside the USA, I will provide the customs # as proof of delivery.

7. If a pull wins this monthly "best pulls" contest on BO, the prize will be a new break with all hits (or teams) randomed amongst all participants.

8. I strongly encourage you to bid what you are willing to pay. That way, if you are outbid at the last minute, it won't matter since you bid what you were willing to pay.
BlowoutAuctions is offline   Reply With Quote