View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 12:18 PM   #13
mwheeler27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
#1. 1 year is more time than every other card company has with getting autographs. Companies like Topps, Panini, and UD deal with more athletes (all mostly active players BTW as opposed to SK, which has mostly retired players).

#2. They do? I think Creative Cardboard Concepts might put out 2 products a year, but they aren't Sportkings branded. One of these products is an all-memorabilia product! Shouldn't have a problem with redemptions there...
Your first answer doesn't explain how you would know how easy it is to get all on-card autos with zero redemptions. You're saying it's "easier" than the bigger companies, but those companies have a ton more employees to go along with those extra players. You still have no idea how hard or easy it is. At least not that I can tell from your posts.

Unfortunately, your second answer shows that you are uninformed. SK just released an all on-card auto product last week, and will release another all on-card auto product less than 1 month from today. Two in one month is probably better than any other company out there. I will admit that I'm uninformed when it comes to the other companies, so if there is one that releases two or more products containing all on-card autos with zero redemptions for those autos within 1 or 2 months of each other, please let me know. I'd love to check out their cards.
mwheeler27 is offline   Reply With Quote