View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:44 PM   #4
Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
I really thought WillC was one of the good guys on this site...Come to find out his word is no good and he does not honor his deals when he makes them...
A few weeks ago WillC contacted me about a very nice Lakers patch card that he knows i would want for my collection...He tells me that he has a $1000 offer on the card and if i can beat it the card is mine....I offer him $1100 cash and he says if i can do $1200 the card is mine...I say kool we have a deal...The next day he says that someone else has offered more but if i can offer $1400 the card is mine again...I told him i thought we had a deal and the card was already mine and he says he just cant pass up the other offer....I tell him ok but what if someone offers him more than $1400 later on was he going to again cancel our deal again....He says no that if i can do the $1400 then the card is mine for sure and the card will be off the table and he will not accept any more offers...I was kind of annoyed how things went down as it seemed like he knew i wanted the card badly and he kept raising the price after we made our deal but i was just happy to get the card....Now i've been waiting over 2 weeks to get the card and he tells me sorry Mike i sold the card to someone else!......I was very upset and this news ruined my entire morning....Some people have no integrity...Does anyone keep there word anymore?....So i saved up cash for no reason and passed on a few auctions because the money i was saving was for this card we made a deal on!.....

Willc, do not ever contact me again about buying cards from you...I did not approach you...You approached me...Your Word is no good!

Sorry...Had to vent!....
Too bad, sorry to hear that. The part i bolded is what really hurts the buyer.