View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 01:03 AM   #8
tajikey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason122883 View Post
Haha. I think my buddy got addicted to that game on GameCube, maybe Wii. I thought he was nuts, butit seems pretty popular
I'm addicted. You will more than likely see a significant drop in posts on here because of it. Oh, who am I kidding, work doesn't block the Site, and I can't play my 3DS at my desk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
I think I have a Game Cube or N64 version of that game buried somewhere. I played it a bit, but got bored of it.
It's probably the GameCube version, as that is the first system the game was available for. Once I start to get bored, I time travel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooosh View Post
What is it?
Think of a very less hectic Sims, with talking animals. Honestly, it's one of the simplest concepts ever, but seems to be the only game to ever keep my attention. It is calming, at least for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawjawjones View Post
I was the Animal Crossing king on Wii back in the 5th grade
City Folk was good, Wild World was better, and New Leaf will trump them all. This is the first iteration where the player gets to be the Mayor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax1723 View Post
Animal Crossing on the Gamecube was awesome.

Never got into the other ones, but wasted many days in my high school years on that game.

Yes, I was a nerd, worked at Gamestop, liked Computers, but I played sports so it's all ok
Pretty sure I'll be wasting plane rides and late nights fishing, digging and catching bugs.
tajikey is offline   Reply With Quote