View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 12:38 PM   #19
Rabie1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the27guy View Post
His stuff is going to drop like a rock. If I had anything high end of his, I'd definitely go put it on eBay right now with a BIN of about 50% of what his stuff has been selling for. Who cares if he's only 21 and considered by some a top 3 or 4 player in the league? Who cares if some experts have him tabbed as the best player in the league in 5 years. Who cares if some of Kyrie's cards are STILL worth more than him. The time to panic is now and that means sell!

Sell him now and sell cheap!
You cannot be a top 3-4 player in the league and not even be close to making the playoffs. He has a future, defiantly. But top 3-4 players in the league? lol.

I watched some of his games this season in which he put up monstrous numbers. But hey, a lot of players did on crap teams this season as well. Hell, Nick Young dropped 40 last night. Afflalo did not make the All-Star team this year because he is putting big number on a crap teams. AD is doing the same right now.

Edit: And i still think Irving, if he gets a proper team and coach around him, will have a better future in the game AND in the hobby.