Blowout Cards Forums
2017 season promo

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 09-22-2017, 12:11 PM   #2401
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimedawg47 View Post
I can second this theory... My last submission was three batches 2 were 100% in sleeves and the other was all raw no sleeves.... the 2 in sleeves both had the set of damaged with corner dings, the raw chunk had 0 rejects.
I've always sent unsleeved and get damaged. This time I did have some sleeved so we will see.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:26 PM   #2402
Branesergen

I just got 11 rejects. 4 I know were on me, and possibly a 5th. Was a 450 card submission with about 50 sleeved (I was in a hurry to leave and threw them in the box) tho I don't remember if any pictured were sleeved. I personally think 11 out of 450 is acceptable especially if I can agree on the 4 and make it 7 out of 450.
Branesergen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:01 PM   #2403
TGutta

I'm sure this question has been answered many times, but I can't seem to find it quickly. I have about 30 cards ready for shipment but only $3.59 in my account (need $3.99 to ship). I know that you need to add credit in multiples of $10, but if I buy a few more cards and run my account to $0, can I then buy a card and have it shipped with all of my other cards without manually adding credit, or do I need to add another $10?

I always tell myself that I'll purchase until I reach exactly $3.99 after adding $10 so I can get the cards shipped to me, but once I get around $5 another card pops up that brings me below the shipping mark.

Wantlist: http://tgutta.webs.com/
TGutta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:13 PM   #2404
Soxrule111

Tgutta.

Not sure but maybe you can ship like via cart and only pay the difference?
Soxrule111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #2405
cruiserdaddy7

I just haven't had the issues with damaged submissions like other people have. I might get 3 or 4 in a batch of 500. I sleeve the cards on the outside of the box, rest are unsleeved.

On the flip side, I'm getting ALOT of corner dings on the stuff I RECEIVE. Always the same corner in the batch.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:38 PM   #2406
JustMoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
I just haven't had the issues with damaged submissions like other people have. I might get 3 or 4 in a batch of 500. I sleeve the cards on the outside of the box, rest are unsleeved.

On the flip side, I'm getting ALOT of corner dings on the stuff I RECEIVE. Always the same corner in the batch.
Maybe you need to send COMC a condescending email about how to ship cards?...maybe put together a video to go along with it?...
Old 09-22-2017, 02:42 PM   #2407
mjohnatgt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGutta View Post
I always tell myself that I'll purchase until I reach exactly $3.99 after adding $10 so I can get the cards shipped to me, but once I get around $5 another card pops up that brings me below the shipping mark.
Or you could sell a card...and then have enough to ship the rest. Why nitpick over nickels or keep so little in your account?
Old 09-22-2017, 02:54 PM   #2408
kevinh1919

Anyone else having issues buying from the site?

I've tried the Purchase Now button on the Item Details page without luck.

I've even tried to Make an Offer (at full price) without success - the button disables as if it were going to work, but then nothing else happens.

Last edited by kevinh1919; 09-22-2017 at 02:57 PM.
kevinh1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:01 PM   #2409
notsublime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinh1919 View Post

I've even tried to Make an Offer (at full price) without success - the button disables as if it were going to work, but then nothing else happens.
yep
Old 09-22-2017, 03:01 PM   #2410
thebrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinh1919 View Post

I think I broke it, not kidding
Old 09-22-2017, 05:08 PM   #2411
thebrett

I tried to buy Dustin's 2014 baseball port and it had 12,800 items and it messed up everything for a bit

Seems to be working now, I just bought a bunch of KillerGrizz items
Old 09-22-2017, 07:07 PM   #2412
mredsox89

I've moved about 20% of my port, mostly lower end stuff in the last 20 hours

50% off everything (almost), and all already at lowest prices on the site. Seen a bunch already get relisted, ha
mredsox89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:32 AM   #2413
dustin42

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrett View Post
I tried to buy Dustin's 2014 baseball port and it had 12,800 items and it messed up everything for a bit

Seems to be working now, I just bought a bunch of KillerGrizz items
It should have never been posted because of the 5000 limit. They notified me I broke the site and I had to go in and cancel the Port sale for them. It is broke again this morning. Who will they blame today?
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM   #2414
pfb11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustin42 View Post
They notified me I broke the site and I had to go in and cancel the Port sale for them
wow; they are one sad company