Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 08-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
ebacardi2

Default Ebay Issue

Anyone have an issue with getting pics to show up when a search is done. I run a search and about 70% of the pics show up next to the items but alot of pics are not showing up. If I click into the auction then the pic is there but not from the search results page.

Any idea why?
ebacardi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 06:03 PM   #2
alexlazarevich

I see this problem too, but I don't know why it happens. It only seems to happen on 25% of the items I put up for sale, and most of those pics will eventually show up correctly in a search anywhere from 2-10 minutes after I've created the item. Very rarely, say 1 out of 250 items, the picture is corrupted somehow, and I have to edit the item and reload the pic, and then it works. Basically, I don't even try to look at my items in a search until 10 minutes after I've made them. That way most of these pic errors have corrected themselves.

Sorry I don't have any better answer than that, but I can confirm what you are seeing as it happens to me too.
alexlazarevich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 07:23 AM   #3
dthimesch

I have seen this issue over this past week. Although the issue I am seeing it is in my scheduled listings. When I click on the listing though the pic is there. Have not experienced it with any search results though.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #4
monkeymcgee

Yeah, same here--I had a few that the picture didn't show for over an hour. I was not very happy about that since a large % of views comes from people looking at the newly listed items.
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote