Blowout Cards Forums
2024 Baseball

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

Notices

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 08-15-2007, 08:54 AM   #1
tarzanlovesjane
Banned

Default The Kiddies on the Beckett Message Boards found Karls' Youtube Again LOL

http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/...osts&t=1485920

Thought everyone might enjoy this. What a bunch of knuckleheads. LOL
tarzanlovesjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:14 AM   #2
Cubfan86

Send a message via AIM to Cubfan86

Just the reason I hate that board more and more each day. Everyone on the site thinks their you know what don't stink.
It is a bunch of kids or child like people that screw each other out of cards on regular basis.
Cubfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 10:33 AM   #3
tarzanlovesjane
Banned

I am in total agreement with you man, there are more tools on that board than at a home depot clearance sale.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:15 PM   #4
jebjeb1

Tarzan you couldn't be more correct with your post. The "moral fiber" of the hobby over there complains that pack searching is worse than murder yet they are the same people whou would rob a blind man for a card.
jebjeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:35 PM   #5
Rabbit

Tarzan - You were trolling when you posted that rant about the government, right? Always fun to get those morons barking.
Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 12:43 PM   #6
tarzanlovesjane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
Tarzan - You were trolling when you posted that rant about the government, right? Always fun to get those morons barking.
Absolutely, just wanted to see what inane reaction I'd get from the beckett Lemming. Always fun to see how far you can push them before they make total fools of themselves.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:39 PM   #7
Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzanlovesjane View Post
Absolutely, just wanted to see what inane reaction I'd get from the beckett Lemming. Always fun to see how far you can push them before they make total fools of themselves.
You don't have to push very hard.

My wife has a troll account there. If you ever met my wife, you'd be absolutely shocked. Nicest, sweetest person you'd ever meet (not like me). But I read to her the ridiculous arguments those waterheads make, and she enjoys it so much that she's now poking them as well.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:56 PM   #8
CaptainBOHICA
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

what puzzles me about those chowderheads over there is that they look down on people who like to sell their cards or rippers/flippers, but yet the moment a prospect they've been collecting gets hot, they are all of a sudden ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL about selling for profit.

and the entire, "scan or ban"

and how the very mention of EBAY is scriledious (sp?)

and how most of the members need another member to tell them how great of a pull their jersey or auto card was to make them feel good about themselves.

i truly imagine those knuckleheads just like the guys on the movie "superbad"... just not as funny.

"whattup gangstaaaaaaaz!!!"
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 04:42 PM   #9
Rabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
what puzzles me about those chowderheads over there is that they look down on people who like to sell their cards or rippers/flippers, but yet the moment a prospect they've been collecting gets hot, they are all of a sudden ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL about selling for profit.

and the entire, "scan or ban"

and how the very mention of EBAY is scriledious (sp?)

and how most of the members need another member to tell them how great of a pull their jersey or auto card was to make them feel good about themselves.

i truly imagine those knuckleheads just like the guys on the movie "superbad"... just not as funny.

"whattup gangstaaaaaaaz!!!"
These morons are the ones the kids in Superbad make fun of.

It's like the Sports Management majors in undergrad. They got made fun of for having a jock major, but at least there were always the Art and English majors to still look down upon.