Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

Notices

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

Old 02-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #126
Zacky1053

When did you send to Danica? I have a request out was hoping to hear from her before the season started.
Old 02-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #127
Rick

At least 3 months.

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:10 AM   #128
Rick

I haven't updated my thread in a while. I get in moods to do TTM where I will send out a bunch & then I'll go weeks & send out nothing. I'm currently in the send out nothing mood. lol

Ana Kournikova

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!

Last edited by Rick; 10-05-2011 at 06:47 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #129
Rick

Kelly Clarkson

Last edited by Rick; 10-05-2011 at 06:48 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #130
Rick

Layla Ali

Old 04-04-2011, 09:13 PM   #131
Rick

I haven't been doing too many TTM. I go in spurts for some reason.

Baseball season is here, got these on Marlins vs Mets Opening Day:

Marlins bargain outfield ($400,000 each. 1.2million total lol)
Logan Morrison
Chris Coghlan (Rookie of the Year)
Mike Stanton

Former Met Mookie Wilson

Old 05-10-2011, 11:32 PM   #132
Rick

Got Ryan Howard at the Marlins vs Phillies game today which featured Josh Johnson vs Roy Halladay.

Also got Raul Ibanez, Jose Contreas, Polanco.

Ryan Howard is a VERY nice guy. Much respect.

Old 05-11-2011, 12:52 AM   #133
danmecum51

sick! I love that signature. How come he didnt sweet spot it? Still sick
Old 05-11-2011, 01:48 AM   #134
Rick

It was funny...

Before the game after he finished BP, he comes to the dug out & there is a line of people waiting for all the players to come off the field after batting practice. A lot of people are screaming for Howard, so he comes over & says "Everybody listen! There are RULES! If I point to you, throw me your ball, if I get hit with a ball I'm done!" in a jokingly way. lol

I've always heard if you say Please he will sign for you, so I knew that much about him.

So he is going down the dug out working left to right & is signing for everybody one at a time. After about 5 or 6 autos, people start pressing from behind & it's getting a little crazy. He starts skipping people & they are yelling for him to sign, he says "No you skipped, you just got here, I'm only signing for the ones who were waiting." He is like 3 or 4 away from me & I'm like these guys can't mess this up before he gets to me, so when he told the guys that he won't sign for them because they skipped I said "Great job Ryan that's right!" And he looked over & laughed so I said "PLEASE make me to me Ryan!" He made it to me signed my auto & I said "thank you very much man I appreciate it" & he said "manners get you a long way" & I was the last one he signed for.

My girlfriend got him also, she was standing right next to me. We also got Raul Ibanez, Polanco, Bastardo, & Jose Contreras. We're going again tomorrow so maybe we can get Rollins & Victorino, but who knows.

I have a ton of respect for Howard, because for somebody at his stature to sign a good 15-20 autos before the game was great. He definitely only signed for the people who were waiting. Another guy said he signed the day before also, so that's great that he does that.

After the game by the bus, Howard was hanging around talking to some other guys & a kid about 10 or 11 was trying to get him to sign his ball. I said dude you have to say Mr. Howard please sign my ball & he will get you. Howard had his buddy come get the kids ball & that was the only ball he signed after the game. The kid was stoked lol. He said that was his idol.

Old 05-11-2011, 01:50 AM   #135
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmecum51 View Post
sick! I love that signature. How come he didnt sweet spot it? Still sick
Oh yeah forgot to address the question lol. I'm not picky with where the guys sign, just happy to get somebody like Howard. Since I was the last one, definitely happy to get him however. I don't sell the stuff I get so it's okay if they don't do sweet spot. I'm sure these guys think when they get asked sweet spot you are going to sell it & that's got to suck since you take the time to sign for the fans.

Old 05-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #136
garpike

Sweet story! Great job!
Old 05-11-2011, 07:40 PM   #137
Dragon

I am glad that fame has not changed Howard. When he was down in Arizona playing for the Desert Dogs in the Fall League he was awesome. After the championship game I ran into him and a teammate, Chris Roberson (I was actually having a discussion with his father during the championship game) and we ended up shooting the breeze for well over an hour. I never asked him for a graph or anything after he packed up his car and pulled out of his parking spot he stopped rolled down the window and said "hey you got anything you want me to sign" so I gave him the program from the championship game to sign.
Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 11:46 PM   #138
coolrun84

That's a great story about Howard, Rick, thanks for sharing all the details
Old 05-12-2011, 12:06 AM   #139
Rick

Yeah guys, tons of respect for Howard. Real down to earth, good to see. Very nice guy, always had a smile on his face when interacting with the fans.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #140
HaystaK760

Hey, i sent you a pm about a differnt post. but im a die hard miami dolphin fan and i see you live in florida do you have any address or ways i can get TTM from players please i would greatly appreciate it.... and does anyone know how to send a TTM to UFC fighter Frank Mir? thanks again
HaystaK760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #141
danmecum51

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaystaK760 View Post
Hey, i sent you a pm about a differnt post. but im a die hard miami dolphin fan and i see you live in florida do you have any address or ways i can get TTM from players please i would greatly appreciate it.... and does anyone know how to send a TTM to UFC fighter Frank Mir? thanks again
See sticky
Old 06-04-2011, 12:50 AM   #142
Rick

Got Prince Fielder at tonights Marlins vs Brewers game. Also a nice guy.

Also got:
2011 - Milwaukee Brewers
14 - Casey McGehee - 3B
20 - Jonathan Lucroy - C
37 - Carlos Gomez - CF
38 - Chris Narveson - P
43 - Randy Wolf - P

Old 06-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #143
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Ana Kournikova
Uhhhh wow I like actually want that and stuff.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:58 PM   #144
bucknut27

addy for anna?
bucknut27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:28 AM   #145
Rick

Got former Atlanta Brave & Florida Marlin Terry Pendleton today:

Also got from the Braves:

17 - Matt Young
4 - Joe Mather

Last edited by Rick; 10-05-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 12:30 AM   #146
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucknut27 View Post
addy for anna?
She lives about 20 minutes from me & I heard on the news about a month ago that her house is on the market. Probably should send ASAP.

Anna Kournikova
2345 Lake Avenue
Sunset Isle 3
Miami Beach, FL 33140

Speaking of house on the market, image all the fan mail the new homeowner will get. Lol

Old 06-10-2011, 11:42 PM   #147
Rick

Got these tonight at Marlins vs Arizona Diamondbacks

Diamondbacks:
14 - Ryan Roberts - IF/OF
37 - Bryan Shaw - P
Tom Candiotti (Radio host)
Matt Williams (Diamondbacks coach)

Andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Giancarlo Michael Stanton aka Mike Stanton game used UNCRACKED bat

Last edited by Rick; 10-05-2011 at 06:50 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 11:00 PM   #148
Rick

Finally got my Mike Stanton bat signed today after the Marlins/Astros game.

Uncracked, game used, Giancarlo bat is super rare from what I hear around the stadium. All of his bats have said Mike Stanton for a while now.

Also got Hunter Pence from the Astros tonight. Very nice guy.

Also from the Houston Astros:

4 - Jason Michaels OF
8 - Jeff Kippinger 2B/SS
9 - Hunter Pence RF
12 - Clint Barnes - SS
20 - Bud Norris - P
23 - Chris Johnson 3B
51 - Wandy Rodriguez - P

Last edited by Rick; 10-05-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:35 AM   #149
jrichfan610

That bat is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you get it?
Collecting Ekpe Udoh Evan Longoria Dejuan Blair CC Sabathia Brandon Pettigrew And any Sf Giants or 49ers Top 3 Pulls Of 2010 Emmitt Smith Gold filmslide auto /22 UD Black Crabtree/HeywardBay/Harvin/Maclin Quad auto 2009 toppsPrice/Lester/Sabathia auto
jrichfan610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #150
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrichfan610 View Post
That bat is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did you get it?
Thanks. I won it for filling out All Star Ballots. Every home game, they had a raffle for an item if you fill out a couple of ballots.

Usually it's like a Josh Johnson ball, Chris Coghlan ball or bat, but the one I really wanted & I actually won was the Stanton bat, so it was very cool to get that & then finally get it signed after about a month of trying about 2-3 times a week. Lol.