AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > HOCKEY

Notices

HOCKEY Post your Hockey Cards Hobby Talk

Old 02-20-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
frozenntimesports
Inactive Account

Default My PSA 10 Collection

I've been collecting PSA 10 cards in the past few years, these are the hockey component of them.

1994-95 Finest Miikka Kiprusoff--I had a second one but the back was centered 90/10 and I wasn't happy with it so I picked up this one, which is perfect!

1994-95 Parkhurst SE Giguere--One guy had 100 count lots of these but they were supposed to go to Europe. Back door? Not sure, no one knew who Giguere was back then.

1994-95 Parkhurst SE Giguere Gold--This is another toughie. The Parkie Golds came one per box and there were 300 cards in the set, therefore this is a 1 in 15 cases card.

1995-96 Upper Deck Jose Theodore--There are four PSA 10s total, and the reason is because the backs are so dang susceptible to chipping.

1996-97 Upper Deck Patrick Marleau--On the other hand PSA 10 isn't tough for this year.

1996-97 Upper Deck Joe Thornton--This isn't too difficult to get either. I got 5 of these in one deal, now I'm down to one, the best one I think.

2002-03 Upper Deck Jason Spezza--This was a $100 card a few years ago, and it will probably get back there again. Other than Ryan Miller, this is the best rookie in 2002-03 that isn't SSP'd!

2005-06 Upper Deck Sidney Crosby--When you think Crosby rookie, this is one of the first cards that comes to mind.

2005-06 Upper Deck McDonalds Crosby--I'll take a PSA 10 with Fries and a Coke please.

2005-06 Upper Deck Alex Ovechkin--This one is deceptively tough to get in PSA 10 condition because the back is susceptible in chipping and although they produced a ton of it, 2005-06 Series 2 had production issues.

2005-06 Upper Deck Zach Parise--Just picked this one up the other day for $25. Since the regular version has been ending near $15, that seems like a steal.

2007-08 Upper Deck Carey Price--I paid $66 for this, its probably dropped a bit, but if you believe like I do that he will be one of the top goaltenders in a few years, its a good deal.

2008-09 Upper Deck Steve Mason--I paid $42 for this, its dropped a bit but it will bounce back too. I'm picking up duplicates for $25-30 right now, I can't see it going down from here.

2008-09 Upper Deck James Neal--Got a pair of these for $36. This guy is the real thing and I'm still buying duplicates.
frozenntimesports is offline   Reply With Quote