Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > FANTASY SPORTS TALK > FANTASY FOOTBALL

Notices

FANTASY FOOTBALL Post your FOOTBALL fantasy talk here... daily fantasy and leagues.

Old 05-22-2017, 05:38 PM   #1751
chittychitty844

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeperCards View Post
It was an indictment of your attempts, no one knows how many you made except you. I was simply stating that 3 trades in 2 years for 2 teams wasn't a ton of activity, so it wasn't like two super active owners were leaving the league. You never said if it was you or not that selected they were leaving next year, was it you?
Not sure if I did one or two actual trades with Farley, but I know we have tossed around trade ideas quite a bit and even came close on a few this past year. Not sure about others, but he is always active and responds to me no matter how much I like to chat

I could do a better job of being more active...probably wont, but I could
Old 05-22-2017, 08:50 PM   #1752
farley120br

Yes, I selected leaving after the season, but there was no option that I am considering leaving, just that I am leaving. So to be clear I am considering leaving but in order to fill out the survey that's all I could select. And the current survey is difficult to fill out because if I don't decide to leave I'm not going to vote to redraft the 2 teams leaving.

I have tried very hard to better my team. Again. I'm not gutting my team just to look active by making a trade. If people stop talking my players down and tying to tell me how dynasty value is so different then maybe I'll be able to get some stuff done. There is a difference in how to build a dynasty team but people need to stop telling me a guy like Antonio brown doesn't hold as much value. I'd rather you just tell me your looking to win the trade than jerk me around and try to talk me into something
Old 05-22-2017, 09:01 PM   #1753
SleeperCards

Quote:
Originally Posted by farley120br View Post
Yes, I selected leaving after the season, but there was no option that I am considering leaving, just that I am leaving. So to be clear I am considering leaving but in order to fill out the survey that's all I could select. And the current survey is difficult to fill out because if I don't decide to leave I'm not going to vote to redraft the 2 teams leaving.

I have tried very hard to better my team. Again. I'm not gutting my team just to look active by making a trade. If people stop talking my players down and tying to tell me how dynasty value is so different then maybe I'll be able to get some stuff done. There is a difference in how to build a dynasty team but people need to stop telling me a guy like Antonio brown doesn't hold as much value. I'd rather you just tell me your looking to win the trade than jerk me around and try to talk me into something
LOL if someone said Antonio Brown doesn't hold much value that would almost be as bad as wanting Gurley & OBJ for Brown. Now if someone told you Antonio Brown doesn't have as much value as OBJ or Mike Evans, that makes sense, but someone saying he doesn't have much value at all would be insane.
SleeperCards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:31 PM   #1754
cromartie3145

Quote:

Okay, thank you for clearing that up. If you haven't voted yet, please still fill it out the best you can.

And no rush to decide on beyond this year, I won't need everyone's final decision until June 30th when payments for this year are due.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I'm just waiting on 2 more people to fill out this latest survey before posting results. So if those 2 members could complete it ASAP that would be much appreciated!

Most questions already have a majority vote but a couple could still swing based off their votes.
cromartie3145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 09:07 PM   #1755
cromartie3145

The following trade has been accepted:

Team Cromartie3145 trades:

Demarco Murray
Frank Gore
2nd Round Pick (#24)

Team Addicted trades:

Isaiah Crowell
Martavis Bryant
2nd Round Pick (#13)

HOWEVER, the trade review period is something that already has a majority vote and will be implemented starting with this trade and moving forward. So this trade will not process until 24 hours from this post date.

If anyone wishes to veto it, please either post in here or respond to the pm I am about to send out (from now on after every trade I will pm every member alerting them of the trade to ensure that everyone is aware and can voice any concerns if they arise).
Old 05-23-2017, 09:49 PM   #1756
SleeperCards

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromartie3145 View Post

Demarco Murray
Frank Gore
2nd Round Pick (#24)

Team Addicted trades:

Isaiah Crowell
Martavis Bryant
2nd Round Pick (#13)

HOWEVER, the trade review period is something that already has a majority vote and will be implemented starting with this trade and moving forward. So this trade will not process until 24 hours from this post date.

If anyone wishes to veto it, please either post in here or respond to the pm I am about to send out (from now on after every trade I will pm every member alerting them of the trade to ensure that everyone is aware and can voice any concerns if they arise).
Addicted got killed on this one in my opinion, but both parties are happy and it's not cheating so no veto here.
Old 05-23-2017, 09:54 PM   #1757
farley120br

Quote:

Demarco Murray
Frank Gore
2nd Round Pick (#24)

Team Addicted trades:

Isaiah Crowell
Martavis Bryant
2nd Round Pick (#13)

I don't see how this trade helps addicteds team so I have no idea how this got agreed upon...
Old 05-23-2017, 10:45 PM   #1758
silverandblack

Quote:
I don't see how this trade helps addicteds team so I have no idea how this got agreed upon...
Just another stellar trade by addicted but im guessing we will be told we dont know dynasty like we were when that Gronk trade happened.
silverandblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 11:43 PM   #1759
farley120br

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverandblack View Post
Just another stellar trade by addicted but im guessing we will be told we dont know dynasty like we were when that Gronk trade happened.
^^^^^^ this!!!! ^^^^^^

These trades are bogus and yet somehow I just don't know dynasty fantasy football. At least there's someone else that doesnt get it along with me
Old 05-24-2017, 06:08 AM   #1760
SleeperCards

Quote:
Gronk trade actually made sense for him as he was getting younger pieces with potential coupled with Gronk's huge injury liability. This trade doesn't really make sense as the he acquired two older RBs, one of whom may be in his final year, and dropped basically a round in the draft unnecessarily. I know for me personally I'd have done that swap without 2nd just to get anything for Gore, can't blame commish for getting more. Gore doesn't really have value to a non contending team, but addicted obviously feels strongly about making a push this year. I can also see not wanting to keep Martavis with the drug thing. He just got hammered on value, the trade would have been very fair if he didn't give up his pick (but still slightly in Commish favor, although the closer we get to the season the higher I think Martavis gets drafted in startups), but it's essentially giving away an early 2nd round pick for free. Do all trades need to be even based on algorithms that show the collective rankings of the dynasty community? No, we're all free to value players as we like. I'm just saying objectively, using a computer to input the values, he got killed. Which is also what you guys seem to be saying, but without explanation.

I think the veto is stupid, unless you think the commish and addicted are cheating there shouldn't even be a veto option. Does this trade make it harder for the rest of the league? Sure, but they are free to value how they like. I can't justify this trade like I could the Gronkowski trade, but I believe addicted thinks this is best for his team, even if the rest of us don't think so. Also, he's typed up a thing on ESPN if you want to see his thoughts on this trade. People shouldn't have to defend every trade they make, but it's nice to see that he cares enough to give us an explanation, even if we don't agree with it.

TL;DR: I won't defend this one like the Gronk trade as it doesn't make sense (to me based on my values/majority value), but veto should be for cheating only.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:39 AM   #1761
cromartie3145

Quote:
Quote:
Addicted got killed on this one in my opinion, but both parties are happy and it's not cheating so no veto here.
Quote:
^^^^^^ this!!!! ^^^^^^

These trades are bogus and yet somehow I just don't know dynasty fantasy football. At least there's someone else that doesnt get it along with me
I'm being sincere with this offer: If the majority of members feel they would get more enjoyment /parity would increase if I took a 1 year trade hiatus, then I'll do it. I believe I could still compete without trading even though that's the part of dynasty I find most enjoyable.

I make this proposal because I was looking through this thread the other day and it seems no matter what trade I'm involved in, there's always backlash of some kind (I'm not saying this happens on every single trade I do, but certainly more than the average team). I find this odd because the trades I came across that received criticism came out quite even. If you don't believe me, here are a few recent examples:

Page 61 post 1517 (the Devonta Freeman trade) --> I'd actually say I lost this trade as I'd much rather have Devonta back

Page 68 post 1676 (how acquired Demarco. It's funny when I trade for him giving up 2 young and talented players that dynasty rankings would say are high value, it's a huge win for me. Yet when I trade Demarco, he's suddenly garbage haha)

Anyways, in all seriousness if any members believe they'd get more out of the league as far as enjoyment if I stopped making trades for an extended period of time I would be more than happy to stop. Because at the end of the day I made this league for people to have fun, and if that's not happening then I feel like I have failed. I honestly would not hold it against anyone for being in favor of this proposal and would appreciate honest feedback.

As far as this trade goes, if you believe it should not go through for whatever reason, please state so explicitly in the thread or through pm. No explanation needed, but just criticizing the deal is not a clear indication of whether or not you are voting to not have it go through (and for the record, I really do not care one way or the other if this deal goes through. I'd gladly take Murray and Gore back and would not be up in arms if this trade gets shot down).

Anyways, please just let me know what you guys would like to do with both this trade and my ability to trade moving forward.

Last edited by cromartie3145; 05-24-2017 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Removed my signature from post
Old 05-24-2017, 08:05 AM   #1762
silverandblack

Sorry I wasn't clear in my post Im not saying the trade should be vetoed Im just saying its a horrible trade for addicted.
silverandblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 01:06 PM   #1763
TheFrenzy

VETO TRADE

Dynasty Trade Calculator

Cromartie is nearly doubling up on value with trade. I cast a veto vote.
Old 05-24-2017, 01:39 PM   #1764
SleeperCards

How many veto votes are needed to overturn a trade?
Old 05-24-2017, 02:02 PM   #1765
cromartie3145

Quote:
I make this proposal because I was looking through this thread the other day and it seems no matter what trade I'm involved in, there's always backlash of some kind (I'm not saying this happens on every single trade I do, but certainly more than the average team). I find this odd because the trades I came across that received criticism came out quite even. If you don't believe me, here are a few recent examples:

Page 61 post 1517 (the Devonta Freeman trade) --> I'd actually say I lost this trade as I'd much rather have Devonta back

Page 68 post 1676 (how acquired Demarco. It's funny when I trade for him giving up 2 young and talented players that dynasty rankings would say are high value, it's a huge win for me. Yet when I trade Demarco, he's suddenly garbage haha)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrenzy View Post
VETO TRADE

Dynasty Trade Calculator

Cromartie is nearly doubling up on value with trade. I cast a veto vote.
That calculator actually proves the point I was trying to make above haha. Those 2 trades that had everyone up in arms had me on the losing end SUBSTANTIALLY according to that calculator (including a trade with yourself lol):

Freeman Trade:

I traded away 47.4 and you only gave up 20.6 (calculator says: "You just made the calculator throw up in its mouth a little bit")

Murray Trade (when I acquired him):

I traded away 29.7 and Highroller traded away 9.2 (calculator says: "This trade would be the plot line of 'The Big Short').

Obviously values change over time, I just find it funny that the two big trades that everyone said I won by such a wide margin and were 'bad trades' actually turned out to be big losses for me based on calculators like that.

Just wanted to highlight how these calculators are not the be all and end all and that's why I never use them (or if I did, I wouldn't have done those 2 trades).

Quote:
How many veto votes are needed to overturn a trade?

We'll have to set that (I was thinking somewhere between 5-7) but as far as this trade is concerned I feel it would be best based off this harsh reaction to just not put it through.

I do not want to come across to addicted as backing out though, so if he's adamant about keeping it then we can let the votes play out.

I just want to reiterate that my primary focus is what's best for the league overall and keeping things fun and members engaged.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:59 PM   #1766
TheFrenzy

Just to get some perspective on our league going into Year 3, here's how everyone stacks up according to RotoTrade: (dynasty/PPR)

62 - Sandman
68 - Addicted
72 - Silver&Black
73 - Farley
74 - Kingpins
76 - Highroller
78 - Sailing Donkeys
81 - Levy
82 - Frenzy
83 - FTTommy
92 - Sleeper
95 - Cromartie

Last edited by TheFrenzy; 05-24-2017 at 04:04 PM.
TheFrenzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 03:59 PM   #1767
TheFrenzy

Sandman Team Score 62

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 17%

QB C
Tyrod Taylor is a questionable starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. Your bench QBs are nothing to write home about.

RB D+
For a 12-team league, you've got a pretty bad duo of starting RBs. Your bench backs are nothing special.

WR D
You've got a pretty bad trio of starting wideouts. Currently, you have zero WRs on your bench. You absolutely have to remedy that for BYE weeks especially, but also for inevitable games missed due to injury.

TE C-
Coby Fleener is a concerning starting TE. Your bench TEs are unremarkable.

PK B
Nick Novak is an average starting kicker. You might want to consider streaming kickers

DEF C
Unfortunately, the New York Giants are a weaker starting DEF. You should definitely look into streaming your defense each week.

FLEX C
Led by Dion Lewis, these are questionable starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench C
Your bench depth is not very good. An injury to one of your starters could be a big problem.

Average Age
Conclusion
You've indicated you're in Win Now mode but we disagree. This is a weak team that probably won't make the playoffs.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team is rather old (average age of your starters is 137.7) so making the playoffs would be a huge success and then offseason changes would be necessary.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at QB RB WR TE, but there are no real valuable trade pieces on your bench. You should try to upgrade your team somewhere, but it might not be that easy with so few trade chips.

Addicted Team Score 68

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 27%

Analysis

QB C
Kirk Cousins is a questionable starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. You have no QBs on your bench, so depth is an obvious problem.

RB D+
For a 12-team league, you've got a pretty bad duo of starting RBs. Your bench backs are nothing special.

WR C-
You've got a concerning trio of starting wideouts. Your bench WRs are average at best.

TE B+
Greg Olsen is a very good starting TE who is a Top 5 guy. Your bench TEs are unremarkable.

PK C
Chris Boswell is an awful starting kicker. You should definitely be streaming kickers.

DEF C
Unfortunately, the Washington Redskins are a weaker starting DEF. You should definitely look into streaming your defense each week.

FLEX C-
Led by Jeremy Maclin, these are concerning starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench C
Your bench depth is not very good. An injury to one of your starters could be a big problem.

Average Age
Conclusion
You've indicated you're in Win Now mode but we disagree. This is a weak team that probably won't make the playoffs.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team isn't that old (average age of your starters is 26.3) so you could keep a few of these guys, but should look at making major changes to improve.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at QB RB WR, but there are no real valuable trade pieces on your bench. You should try to upgrade your team somewhere, but it might not be that easy with so few trade chips.

Silver Team Score 72

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 38%

QB B
Matthew Stafford is a strong starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. You have some depth with a Top 15 QB on your bench in Carson Wentz.

RB C
For a 12-team league, you've got a concerning duo of starting RBs, which nicely includes a Top 10 guy. Your bench backs are nothing special.

WR C
You've got a questionable trio of starting wideouts that at least includes a Top 20 pass catcher (Dez Bryant). Your bench WRs are average at best.

TE F
Clive Walford is a terrible starting TE. Your bench TEs are unremarkable.

PK B
Sebastian Janikowski is an average starting kicker. You might want to consider streaming kickers

DEF C
Unfortunately, the Pittsburgh Steelers are a weaker starting DEF. You should definitely look into streaming your defense each week.

FLEX C-
Led by Randall Cobb, these are concerning starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench B
You have one or two guys that could prove to be valuable during BYE weeks, or as injury replacements.

Average Age
Conclusion
You have a below average team. Making the playoffs would be a great accomplishment.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team isn't that old (average age of your starters is 26.3) so you have some time to make some changes to improve your team in hopes of competing for a title in a couple years.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at RB WR TE. You might want to try trading Carson Wentz and possibly another piece, in an attempt to upgrade your running back situation.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:00 PM   #1768
TheFrenzy

Farley Team Score 73

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 39%

QB B
Derek Carr is a strong starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. Your bench QBs are nothing to write home about.

RB D+
For a 12-team league, you've got a pretty bad duo of starting RBs, which nicely includes a Top 10 guy. Your bench backs are nothing special.

WR C+
You've got an OK trio of starting wideouts that nicely includes a Top 20 pass catcher (Antonio Brown). Your bench WRs are average at best.

TE C+
Eric Ebron is an OK starting TE. Currently, you have zero TEs on your bench. You're gonna need one at some point (i.e. your starter's BYE week).

PK A
Matt Bryant is a strong starting kicker. You can start him every week.

DEF C
Unfortunately, the Miami Dolphins are a weaker starting DEF. You should definitely look into streaming your defense each week.

FLEX C-
Led by Rashad Jennings, these are concerning starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench C

Average Age
Conclusion
You have a below average team. Making the playoffs would be a great accomplishment.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team isn't that old (average age of your starters is 27.2) so you have some time to make some changes to improve your team in hopes of competing for a title in a couple years.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at RB, but there are no real valuable trade pieces on your bench. You should try to upgrade your team somewhere, but it might not be that easy with so few trade chips.

Kingpins Team Score 74

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 40%

QB B+
Tom Brady is a great starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. You have some depth with a Top 15 QB on your bench in Russell Wilson.

RB D+
For a 12-team league, you've got a pretty bad duo of starting RBs, which nicely includes a Top 10 guy. Your bench backs are nothing special.

WR C+
You've got an OK trio of starting wideouts, which impressively includes 2 WRs in our Top 20 (highlighted by Amari Cooper). Your bench WRs are average at best.

TE D+
Charles Clay is a pretty bad starting TE. Currently, you have zero TEs on your bench. You're gonna need one at some point (i.e. your starter's BYE week).

PK B
Mason Crosby is an average starting kicker. You might want to consider streaming kickers

DEF A
The Seattle Seahawks are a solid starting DEF. You can probably get away with starting them every week.

FLEX C-
Led by Bilal Powell, these are concerning starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench B
You have one or two guys that could prove to be valuable during BYE weeks, or as injury replacements.

Average Age
Conclusion

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team isn't that old (average age of your starters is 26.9) so you have some time to make some changes to improve your team in hopes of competing for a title in a couple years.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at RB TE. You might want to try trading Russell Wilson and possibly another piece, in an attempt to upgrade your running back situation.

Highroller Team Score 76

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 51%

QB B+
Andrew Luck is a great starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. You have no QBs on your bench, so depth is an obvious problem.

RB D+
For a 12-team league, you've got a pretty bad duo of starting RBs. You have no backs on your bench, so an injury or bye week could pose a big problem. You need to fix that.

WR C+
You've got an OK trio of starting wideouts, which impressively includes 2 WRs in our Top 20 (highlighted by Alshon Jeffery). Your bench WRs are average at best.

TE B
Martellus Bennett is a solid starting TE. Currently, you have zero TEs on your bench. You're gonna need one at some point (i.e. your starter's BYE week).

PK B
Caleb Sturgis is an average starting kicker. You might want to consider streaming kickers

DEF A
The Houston Texans are a solid starting DEF. You can probably get away with starting them every week.

FLEX C-
Led by Julius Thomas, these are concerning starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench C

Average Age
Conclusion
You have some good players that might give you a chance to compete this year.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team isn't that old (average age of your starters is 26.4) so you could be competing for many more years with a few good moves.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at RB, but there are no real valuable trade pieces on your bench. You should try to upgrade your team somewhere, but it might not be that easy with so few trade chips.

Last edited by TheFrenzy; 05-24-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:00 PM   #1769
TheFrenzy

Sailing Donkeys Team Score 78

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 53%

QB F
Colin Kaepernick is a terrible starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. You have no QBs on your bench, so depth is an obvious problem.

RB B-
You've got a pretty good duo of starting RBs, which nicely includes a Top 10 guy. Your bench backs are nothing special.

WR B
You've got a solid trio of starting wideouts, which impressively includes 2 WRs in our Top 20 (highlighted by DeAndre Hopkins). Your bench WRs are average at best.

TE B+
Jordan Reed is a very good starting TE who is a Top 5 guy. Your bench TEs are unremarkable.

PK A
Matt Prater is a strong starting kicker. You can start him every week.

DEF C
Unfortunately, the Oakland Raiders are a weaker starting DEF. You should definitely look into streaming your defense each week.

FLEX C
Led by Kyle Rudolph, these are questionable starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench C

Average Age
Conclusion
You have some good players that might give you a chance to compete this year.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team isn't that old (average age of your starters is 26.1) so you could be competing for many more years with a few good moves.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at QB, but there are no real valuable trade pieces on your bench. You should try to upgrade your team somewhere, but it might not be that easy with so few trade chips.

Levy Team Score 81

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 74%

QB B+
Drew Brees is a great starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. You have no QBs on your bench, so depth is an obvious problem.

RB B-
You've got a pretty good duo of starting RBs, which nicely includes a Top 10 guy. Your bench backs are nothing special.

WR C+
You've got an OK trio of starting wideouts that nicely includes a Top 20 pass catcher (Brandin Cooks). Your bench WRs are average at best.

TE C+
Zach Ertz is an OK starting TE. Your bench TEs are unremarkable.

PK B
Adam Vinatieri is an average starting kicker. You might want to consider streaming kickers

DEF C
Unfortunately, the Atlanta Falcons are a weaker starting DEF. You should definitely look into streaming your defense each week.

FLEX C
Led by Ryan Mathews, these are questionable starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench C

Average Age
Conclusion
Win Now mode is appropriate. You have a strong team that can definitely compete this year.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team isn't that old (average age of your starters is 28.1) so you could be competing for many more years.

Recommendations
Nice job, you don't really have any obvious weaknesses at QB, RB, WR or TE. There are no real valuable trade pieces on your bench. You've got a good team overall, so it's probably best to stand pat at this point.

Frenzy Team Score: 82

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 75%

Analysis
QB A+
Matt Ryan is probably the best starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. You have some depth with a Top 15 QB on your bench in Cam Newton.
RB A
You've got a strong duo of starting RBs that impressively includes 2 RBs in our Top 10 (the best of which is Devonta Freeman). Your bench backs are nothing special.
WR D
You've got a pretty bad trio of starting wideouts that at least includes a Top 20 pass catcher (Michael Thomas). Your bench WRs are average at best.
TE B+
Tyler Eifert is a very good starting TE. Currently, you have zero TEs on your bench. You're gonna need one at some point (i.e. your starter's BYE week).
PK B
Wil Lutz is a weak starting kicker. You should consider streaming kickers.
DEF C
The Tennessee Titans are a terrible starting DEF. You need to stream your defenses.
FLEX C-
Led by Jeremy Langford, these are concerning starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.
Overall Bench B
Average Age
Conclusion 
Win Now mode is appropriate. You have a strong team that can definitely compete this year. 

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team is very young (average age of your starters is 25.1) so you have a very bright future in addition to having a good team currently.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at WR. You might want to try trading Cam Newton and possibly another piece, in an attempt to upgrade your wide receiver situation.

Last edited by TheFrenzy; 05-24-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 04:00 PM   #1770
TheFrenzy

FTT Team Score 83

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 76%

QB A+
Aaron Rodgers is probably the best starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. You have some depth with a Top 15 QB on your bench in Jameis Winston.

RB D+

WR B
You've got a solid trio of starting wideouts, which impressively includes 2 WRs in our Top 20 (highlighted by Jordy Nelson). Your bench WRs are average at best.

TE B+
Jimmy Graham is a very good starting TE who is a Top 5 guy. You have a Top 10 TE on your bench (Delanie Walker), who should fill in nicely during your starter's BYE week.

PK A
Steven Hauschka is a strong starting kicker. You can start him every week.

DEF B
The Minnesota Vikings are an average starting DEF. You probably should consider streaming defenses.

FLEX C
Led by Darren Sproles, these are questionable starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench B

Average Age
Conclusion

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team is getting a bit old (average age of your starters is 29.1) so your window to win might only be open a couple more years.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at RB. You have a few valuable bench players that might interest other teams, such as Jameis Winston, Delanie Walker and possibly another piece, in an attempt to upgrade your running back situation.

Sleeper Team Score 92

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 90%

QB B
Marcus Mariota is a strong starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. Your bench QBs are nothing to write home about.

RB B-
You've got a pretty good duo of starting RBs, which nicely includes a Top 10 guy. You have no backs on your bench, so an injury or bye week could pose a big problem. You need to fix that.

WR A
You've got an excellent trio of starting wideouts that somehow includes 3 WRs in our Top 20 (highlighted by Julio Jones). That is not easy to do. You have TWO Top 40 WRs on your bench (led by Stefon Diggs), which gives you lots of depth and flexibility for trades.

TE B
Dwayne Allen is a solid starting TE. Your bench TEs are unremarkable.

PK A
Stephen Gostkowski is probably the best starting kicker you could have.

DEF A
The Denver Broncos are a solid starting DEF. You can probably get away with starting them every week.

FLEX A
Led by Julian Edelman, these are strong starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench B+
You have some nice depth on your bench to help during BYE weeks and with injury replacements.

Average Age
Conclusion
Welp, Win Now mode is accurate...you very well may have the best team in your league with a real chance to win your league's title.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team isn't that old (average age of your starters is 26.3) so you could be competing for many more years.

Recommendations
Nice job, you don't really have any obvious weaknesses at QB, RB, WR or TE. If you are looking to make a trade, you might consider trying to unload Stefon Diggs.

Cromartie Team Score 95

Your chance of making your league's playoffs: 93%

Analysis

QB D+
Sam Bradford is a concerning starting quarterback for a 12 team-league. Your bench QBs are nothing to write home about.

RB A
You've got a strong duo of starting RBs that impressively includes 2 RBs in our Top 10 (the best of which is David Johnson). A Top 25 back like Frank Gore on your bench is a nice insurance policy.

WR A
You've got an excellent trio of starting wideouts that somehow includes 3 WRs in our Top 20 (highlighted by Odell Beckham Jr.). That is not easy to do. You somehow have THREE Top 40 WRs on your bench (the best of which is Terrelle Pryor), so you should probably try to trade at least one of them to strengthen another position on your team.

TE B+
Travis Kelce is a very good starting TE who is a Top 5 guy. Your bench TEs are unremarkable.

PK A
Justin Tucker is a strong starting kicker. You can start him every week.

DEF B
The Baltimore Ravens are an average starting DEF. You probably should consider streaming defenses.

FLEX A
Led by Lamar Miller, these are excellent starting FLEX players for a 12-team league.

Overall Bench A
You have great depth, providing strong BYE-week replacements, trade chips and/or insurance for potential injuries.

Average Age
Conclusion
You aren't kidding about being in Win Now mode. Your team is incredible and you are the HEAVY favorite to win your league's title this season.

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team is very young (average age of your starters is 25.9) so you have a very bright future in addition to being very good now.

Recommendations
Your team is a bit weak at QB. You have a few valuable bench players that might interest other teams, such as Frank Gore , Terrelle Pryor and possibly another piece, in an attempt to upgrade your quarterback situation.

Last edited by TheFrenzy; 05-24-2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 05:14 PM   #1771
chasacar86

A booty ass dynasty trade calculator lmao. This dynasty league doesn't compare to mine and it's funny seeing how much value is placed on the future here. Borrowing that calculator, that's gonna make everyone's day.
chasacar86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 06:55 PM   #1772
cromartie3145

I've talked with addicted and he's adamant about letting the veto votes play out.

So we're currently at 1 vote to veto. The deadline to cast any veto vote is about 10:15pm est which is approximately 2.5 hours from now.

We'll set the bar to veto at 5 votes, so if it doesn't get to 5 votes (we can revisit number for future trades later) by the time stated above then the trade will process.
Old 05-24-2017, 07:05 PM   #1773
SleeperCards

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrenzy View Post

Average Age
Conclusion

As far as the future goes, your dynasty team is rather old (average age of your starters is 137.7) so making the playoffs would be a huge success and then offseason changes would be necessary.
I just woke up, this made my day.

Last edited by SleeperCards; 05-24-2017 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Bolded part I was referring to as funny, wasn't making fun of the team
Old 05-24-2017, 09:22 PM   #1774
cromartie3145

Quote:

Demarco Murray
Frank Gore
2nd Round Pick (#24)

Team Addicted trades:

Isaiah Crowell
Martavis Bryant
2nd Round Pick (#13)

With only 1 vote to veto, this trade will now be processed.

Still waiting on 1 person to complete the latest survey, but if they do not vote by Friday at noon we will just proceed with the results as they stand.
Old 05-25-2017, 09:19 AM   #1775
TheFrenzy