Blowout Cards Forums
April Showers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportlots, etc.)

Notices

Spam your eBay & COMC listings here! (Photobucket, Sportlots, etc.) Post your eBay auctions, CheckOutMyCards listings and other internet sales here for all to see!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
TheHeel

Arrow Unloading my COMC port (please read)

As you may have seen from prior threads, I lowered my prices. I have decided to sell off around 95 percent of my collection to put a down payment on a house. This is by no means a "fire sale" but I will take a long, hard look at all offers.

I have spent the last 4 hours (after 5-6 hours yesterday), lowering prices on the rest of my COMC port. Most of my 4-15 dollar cards are now 50 cents to 3 dollars. Feel free to make offers but please keep in mind these prices are very good right now. I will do my best to beat other sellers' prices. As of now, most are my prices are the lowest. If you feel like you need/want a lower price, PM me and I will see what I can do on a certain card.

I also listed some higher end cards on Ebay (under my wife's PowerSeller account). skinnygrl | eBay
Feel free to throw offers on those cards as well. ENDING ON 11/17/11 AROUND 10:45 PM EASTERN TIME!

Also, I have so much base of all years and sports. I will put a good mix into a large USPS flat rate box for $21 dollars. These cards would be great for TTM or in-person autos. I am an elementary school teacher and I use these for my students to write to their favorite athletes. I just have too many! Please free to PM me.

I want to thank all of you who have bought from me over the last year.
I still have one more batch to send in and then I will be done until I buy a house. After that, I will get back into this hobby 100% again. I will participate in "Houdini" breaks once in a while but that is about it.

Help me become a homeowner!!!!

edit:
Check out the cards with the highest percentage off! Great for flipping!
http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Users/WilliamsCards,sp

Last edited by TheHeel; 11-17-2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: added info
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote