Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

Notices

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 03-23-2012, 01:56 AM   #1
dmogull
Banned

Default Some of my higher-end baseball and MJ Exquisite PC...enjoy!

Hey guys. Have been using YouTube a bit more lately and made a couple vids of some of my PC. First link is a video of some of my higher-end baseball PC (highlights include Babe Ruth quad cut auto, 01 BC Pujols RC auto, lots of other cool stuff, and a whopper at the end....watch to find out!). Second link is a video of my Michael Jordan Exquisite patch auto collection!

Hope u enjoy the videos!

High=End Baseball PC

Baseball PC - Youtube

MJ Exquisite PC

MJ Exquisite PC
dmogull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:07 AM   #2
penny1fan
Banned

nice man i have been wanting to do videos of my collections.what are you using for a recorder?
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:42 AM   #3
#_1
Banned

First off, you made a 25 year old with a gf, first pre-cum then uncontrollably ejaculated numeruos amount of times. Your hands are just so beautiful! HAHA jk, but seriously dude get a manicure, lol no all kidding aside that has to be one of the most sickest collections I have ever seen. Whatever recorder that your using really shows the cards off nicely. Can I ask what you do for a living or how someone your age can afford cards like those? I bet you have the best collection out of all you and your friends. There has to be well over 20k easily in just those cards from both videos, kudos to you my friend. Also god forbid but if anyone in your family needs a kidney or any other organ I could spare keep me in mind for that 03-04 BGS 9.5 Jordan.

Love these, here is my top 5 list:

5. Buster Posey Elite /10 bgs 9.5/10
4. Albert Pujols Bowman Chrome Auto Bgs 9/10
3. Jordan 08-09 Emblems of Endorsments 3clr Patch Auto /10
2. Ruth/Mantle/Foxx/Williams Sp cuts Auto Bgs
1. Jordan 03-04 3clr Patch Auto bgs 9.5
#_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:53 AM   #4
Copeskey45

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmogull View Post
Hey guys. Have been using YouTube a bit more lately and made a couple vids of some of my PC. First link is a video of some of my higher-end baseball PC (highlights include Babe Ruth quad cut auto, 01 BC Pujols RC auto, lots of other cool stuff, and a whopper at the end....watch to find out!). Second link is a video of my Michael Jordan Exquisite patch auto collection!

Hope u enjoy the videos!

High=End Baseball PC

Baseball PC - Youtube

MJ Exquisite PC

MJ Exquisite PC
Dude you got some GREAT looking cards! If I may suggest something though, you might wanna get a booklet holder for the Babe Ruth Bat Barrel Booklet. Here is a link to the guy who sells them on ebay.
Triple Threads, Supreme, Sterling, Tribute Booklet Card Holder / Case ***** NEW | eBay

I got a 2011 Topps Triple Threads Starlin Castro/Elvis Andrus dual relic/auto booklet as well as a 2011 Topps Triple Threads Jason Heyward/Freddie Freeman dual relic/auto booklet. They both look amazing displayed like that! And plus you dont' have to worry about damaging the card either! Just a helpful hint
Copeskey45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #5
dmogull
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
nice man i have been wanting to do videos of my collections.what are you using for a recorder?
thanks, was actually using my Samsung Galaxy S2 cell phone...it has an 8MP camera and a HD video recorder. Basically, I bought a car windshield mount from ebay and mount it to my desk (which is glass) and use it as a stand. I like it, but the focus sometimes is a bit annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #_1 View Post
First off, you made a 25 year old with a gf, first pre-cum then uncontrollably ejaculated numeruos amount of times. Your hands are just so beautiful! HAHA jk, but seriously dude get a manicure, lol no all kidding aside that has to be one of the most sickest collections I have ever seen. Whatever recorder that your using really shows the cards off nicely. Can I ask what you do for a living or how someone your age can afford cards like those? I bet you have the best collection out of all you and your friends. There has to be well over 20k easily in just those cards from both videos, kudos to you my friend. Also god forbid but if anyone in your family needs a kidney or any other organ I could spare keep me in mind for that 03-04 BGS 9.5 Jordan.

Love these, here is my top 5 list:

5. Buster Posey Elite /10 bgs 9.5/10
4. Albert Pujols Bowman Chrome Auto Bgs 9/10
3. Jordan 08-09 Emblems of Endorsments 3clr Patch Auto /10
2. Ruth/Mantle/Foxx/Williams Sp cuts Auto Bgs
1. Jordan 03-04 3clr Patch Auto bgs 9.5
I am glad you like my hands! Not sure about a manicure, lol....maybe it was because my fingers were pressed against the cards the color may have look ed a bit distorted Again, my voice may sound distorted, making me sound young, but I recently turned 28!! I appreciate your nice comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copeskey45 View Post
Dude you got some GREAT looking cards! If I may suggest something though, you might wanna get a booklet holder for the Babe Ruth Bat Barrel Booklet. Here is a link to the guy who sells them on ebay.
Triple Threads, Supreme, Sterling, Tribute Booklet Card Holder / Case ***** NEW | eBay

I got a 2011 Topps Triple Threads Starlin Castro/Elvis Andrus dual relic/auto booklet as well as a 2011 Topps Triple Threads Jason Heyward/Freddie Freeman dual relic/auto booklet. They both look amazing displayed like that! And plus you dont' have to worry about damaging the card either! Just a helpful hint
Thanks bro, I will look into those booklet holder
Old 03-23-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
forgiven1

Super sick MJ collection...You sound very young though.....How did you afford those cards? You or your parents must have great paying jobs...Keep up the great work..
Old 03-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #7
dmogull
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgiven1 View Post
Super sick MJ collection...You sound very young though.....How did you afford those cards? You or your parents must have great paying jobs...Keep up the great work..
I am 28...not sure whether to feel insulted or gratified that people think I sound so young lol I definitely look young, but never thought I sounded so young...again, may be distorted from the phone's microphone recorder

Appreciate the compliment on my cards. I actually graduated college almost 7 years go (wow....how time flies)...and started working in Finance in NYC right after graduating. Although my mom is extremely generous, her $$ was not behind my collection...I worked for it.
Old 03-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #8
monkeymcgee

Amazing collection--thanks for sharing it!
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #9
akurnit

ahh so you're the legend who pulled the ruth from chameleon!?
akurnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #10
jova888

I must say that is a great MJ collection you have.
jova888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #11
dmogull
Banned

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akurnit View Post
ahh so you're the legend who pulled the ruth from chameleon!?
haha - yes that's me! best pull by far of my life. I also pulled a Bryce Harper USA Red Refractor from that shop (myself, Vic, and Freddy took a picture with the card and we made it into Beckett, lol....Aug 2010 Beckett Sports Monthly "Seeing Red"). Such a great LCS...most days, especially Friday, after work around 5:30-6pm a bunch of us would religiously congregate and break wax. I would also sneak in lunchtime breaks at least a once a week
Old 03-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #12
Tpm2780

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmogull View Post

Hope u enjoy the videos!

High=End Baseball PC

Baseball PC - Youtube

MJ Exquisite PC

MJ Exquisite PC
Very nice baseball PC and Jordan PC! Thanks for sharing them with the video!
Old 03-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #13
SportCardBuffet

great cards man, what a collection
Old 03-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #14
dmogull
Banned

thanks guys!

off to White Plains, NY show to go meet the biggest Ruth and Gehrig cut auto collector in the world to see if we can work a trade for my Ruth Bat Barrel or Ruth/Mantle/Williams/Foxx Quad cut. Not going to be easy, but this guy has some stunning stuff (hopefully he brings the real cream or this may turn out to be a waste of time)....
Old 03-29-2012, 08:37 AM   #15
Ellis Shoe

Good grief! This collection makes my PC look like a pile of used coasters! Great stuff man!!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #16
dmogull
Banned

thanks ellis...I am, sure you have a wonderful PC Chipper is one of my favorites, would love to see your PC.

enjoy the videos guys! if you like em, feel free to subscribe, I only started posting videos a few weeks ago so am relatively new to YouTube and a quite low on the views and subs also been posting most of my box breaks, some pretty nice pulls on camera (09 sig stars bryce harper usa JSY auto, 07 Ultimate Lincy RC auto sp /25, 07 artifacts cal ripken jr bird's eye logo patch, topps marquee tommy hanson museum auto redemption, just now pulled a 07 ultimate ryan braun rc auto and neftali feliz dual logo patch auto 5/5, and much more)

Last edited by dmogull; 03-29-2012 at 10:30 AM.