Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE

Notices

FOOTBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
ChicoCheese

Default Looking to trade FOR a Brett Favre Autograph Card.

I am not looking for anything too high end. I had my eye on a 2011 Topps Game Day Autograph (GDA-BF) card. It sold for more than I could afford, about $90.

I don't have much to trade for, as most of my collection was stolen/destroyed by my dad's crazy ex wife. However, I do own a 2006 Fleer Aaron Rodgers GU Jersey card, a James Jones Game Day Autograph (GDA-JJ) and a 2012 Topps Prolific Play Makers Auto of Jermichael Finley. I know at that point it is not an even trade, so I could try and make up the difference in silver. The Brett Favre auto could be of any team he played for: Packers, Jets, or Vikings. I exclude the Falcons because back in '91 they didn't really have autographed cards in packs.

My dream has always been to own a Brett Favre auto, or an Aaron Rodgers auto as of recent (last few years.) I see that some Favre autos are going for fairly cheap when compared to some other big name players. As I mentioned, the Brett Favre Game Day Auto went for $90, and I have seen it as low as $124 B.I.N.

Let me know if this is something you are willing to kick around!

--Rob.
ChicoCheese is offline   Reply With Quote