Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Prospect

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2017, 02:04 PM   #104476
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieD View Post
I have a dentist appoinment tomorrow and I am dreading it. I don't like the dentist ever since I was told I needed a root canal and really didn't. Thankfully, they sent me to a specialist. I just had a very bad sinus infection.
you say "stating facts"


i say complaining



__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:26 PM   #104477
spuds1961
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Terry,Ms.
Posts: 3,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Charlottesville...Cavy Land...LMAO
Are good old fashioned toga parties still allowed or would the white sheets be considered racist.
spuds1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 02:52 PM   #104478
Pearce77
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 6,971
Default

Cavy: Still have that Wahoo Sam Crawford HOF auto?
Pearce77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:26 PM   #104479
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

there are some things just better off left alone

http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthr...1#post12740818
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:34 PM   #104480
spuds1961
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Terry,Ms.
Posts: 3,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen87 View Post
there are some things just better off left alone

http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthr...1#post12740818
Wow just wow, probably used more money in electricity for his computer to type that message.
spuds1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:55 PM   #104481
Saraste
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 1,634
Default

I have not read the posts from the last day and a half...

I still do not have power. I am over by my parents with internet access for the first time since Monday night. I am far from alone in terms of people with no power in this area. I had to empty my refrigerator and freezer this morning because it all went bad. All in all if that is the worst thing I lose from this storm, I consider myself fortunate.

The card show in Tampa at the Big Top Flea Market is still on and I need to get ready for it.

Hopefully all is well with everyone. I will do a quick check on the thread before getting to work here...
__________________
Paying $5.00 and up for 2007 Fleer Mini Die-Cut Gold Parallels. I PC Doug Waechter, Jared Sandberg, 1978-97 Eddie Murray, and 1986-95 Bo Jackson cards.
Saraste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:03 PM   #104482
Saraste
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 1,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuds1961 View Post
She's taking a pounding, I can't comment I didn't watch the game, but the Giants are on this Monday night so I will get my chance to hear her in action then.
I don't know if it was posted later in this thread, but you will not hear her. The only reason she was on was because of there being 2 Monday Night games in the opening week. Gruden and McDonough are the main crew.
__________________
Paying $5.00 and up for 2007 Fleer Mini Die-Cut Gold Parallels. I PC Doug Waechter, Jared Sandberg, 1978-97 Eddie Murray, and 1986-95 Bo Jackson cards.
Saraste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:09 PM   #104483
spuds1961
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Terry,Ms.
Posts: 3,783
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraste View Post
I don't know if it was posted later in this thread, but you will not hear her. The only reason she was on was because of there being 2 Monday Night games in the opening week. Gruden and McDonough are the main crew.
Thanks for letting me know, glad you are making out okay in Florida, my mother only lost some shrubs and had minor damage but never lost electricity so all things considered it went pretty well.
spuds1961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:49 PM   #104484
Saraste
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Posts: 1,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieD View Post
I have a dentist appoinment tomorrow and I am dreading it. I don't like the dentist ever since I was told I needed a root canal and really didn't. Thankfully, they sent me to a specialist. I just had a very bad sinus infection.
Don't go biting the dentist's finger.
__________________
Paying $5.00 and up for 2007 Fleer Mini Die-Cut Gold Parallels. I PC Doug Waechter, Jared Sandberg, 1978-97 Eddie Murray, and 1986-95 Bo Jackson cards.
Saraste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 06:28 PM   #104485
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraste View Post
Don't go biting the dentist's finger.
what about other parts of the dentist, are they ok to bite????
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:24 PM   #104486
JosieD
Member
 
JosieD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 15,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraste View Post
Don't go biting the dentist's finger.
I save that for the hygienists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen87 View Post
what about other parts of the dentist, are they ok to bite????
I will go Hannibal Lecter on him. I have actually never been to this dentist before. Could be a woman. I hope it is.
__________________
#TEAMConnor
#TeamLeoneez
2017 card goal: Sell 25 cards
2017 sold: 106
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 07:53 PM   #104487
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieD View Post
I save that for the hygienists.



I will go Hannibal Lecter on him. I have actually never been to this dentist before. Could be a woman. I hope it is.
you have to go to a new one because you bit the last one????
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:04 PM   #104488
JosieD
Member
 
JosieD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 15,487
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen87 View Post
you have to go to a new one because you bit the last one????
I stopped going for 2 reasons:

1. A majority of their clients are Amish so they stopped taking insurance. I had to get a root canal because the dentist hit a nerve while filling a cavity. Then, I had to get a crown because that same tooth kept chipping. I spent a lot of money at the dentist that year. It was horrible.

2. I bit the dentist. I kid. They told me I needed another root canal when I did not.
__________________
#TEAMConnor
#TeamLeoneez
2017 card goal: Sell 25 cards
2017 sold: 106
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:05 PM   #104489
JosieD
Member
 
JosieD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 15,487
Default

My son had so much homework tonight. I felt bad for him. It tool us over an hour to get through. He did well on his practice spelling test.
__________________
#TEAMConnor
#TeamLeoneez
2017 card goal: Sell 25 cards
2017 sold: 106
JosieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:42 PM   #104490
chezball
Member
 
chezball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Beatoff USA
Posts: 12,811
Default

People are such freaking idiots. Usually have four 5K's in a row this time of the year.
Wasn't seeing any info on the one on the first Sun. in Oct.
So I shot them an e-mail and they said there was a conflict with the park they use. and won't be doing one this year.
So move the GD day to where there isn't a conflict.Pretty pissed.I think they're full of it, they had this run for the last 10 years on the 1st Sun in Oct.
__________________
I'M A FREE THINKING AMERICAN

Your ignore list might say more about you than the members on it.
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:56 PM   #104491
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosieD View Post
I stopped going for 2 reasons:

1. A majority of their clients are Amish so they stopped taking insurance. I had to get a root canal because the dentist hit a nerve while filling a cavity. Then, I had to get a crown because that same tooth kept chipping. I spent a lot of money at the dentist that year. It was horrible.

2. I bit the dentist. I kid. They told me I needed another root canal when I did not.
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:58 PM   #104492
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

someone on comc just bought my last cyclops chucker - gotta get some more i suppose
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 08:58 PM   #104493
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

kinda looks like he can use JD's dentist
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:00 PM   #104494
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

wonder if foamertritty ignored another accident on his way home tonight
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:00 PM   #104495
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

hopefully he got some good video footage of the responding trucks to show his kid
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:02 PM   #104496
fulltritty
Member
 
fulltritty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bryans Road, MD
Posts: 26,539
Default

Posted some emergency apparatus pictures from the weekend on my site tonight. I have 50 more to go from the parade and that will put me over 900 emergency apparatus pictures already.

I figure after the State Firemen's Conventions in New Jersey and Connecticut this weekend, I will have around 1200 pictures.
fulltritty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:03 PM   #104497
fulltritty
Member
 
fulltritty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bryans Road, MD
Posts: 26,539
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen87 View Post
wonder if foamertritty ignored another accident on his way home tonight
No accidents today my friend.
fulltritty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:03 PM   #104498
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulltritty View Post
Posted some emergency apparatus pictures from the weekend on my site tonight. I have 50 more to go from the parade and that will put me over 900 emergency apparatus pictures already.

I figure after the State Firemen's Conventions in New Jersey and Connecticut this weekend, I will have around 1200 pictures.
well speak of the foamer
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:04 PM   #104499
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulltritty View Post
Posted some emergency apparatus pictures from the weekend on my site tonight. I have 50 more to go from the parade and that will put me over 900 emergency apparatus pictures already.

I figure after the State Firemen's Conventions in New Jersey and Connecticut this weekend, I will have around 1200 pictures.
any from last nights accident
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 09:05 PM   #104500
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 33,495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fulltritty View Post
No accidents today my friend.
hopefully you are using those words loosely
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.