Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 01-02-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
zonacats8

Default Anyone know why armitron187 was Banned?

Just as the title states, does anyone know why he's a banned member on here?

His ebay username is armitron187187

Last edited by iluvfish2; 01-04-2013 at 09:25 PM. Reason: I did previously - see post 64
zonacats8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
cking

Who knows? He probably bumped a thread 15 seconds early.God forbid.

Last edited by cking; 01-03-2013 at 03:51 AM.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #3
sdoug76
Banned

No clue but any idiot on a card forum that has "187" in Thier screen name is most likely a upper class kid from the Burbs that thinks they are "gangsta". Just sayin'
sdoug76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:08 AM   #4
death2redemptions
Banned

You break the rules you pay the consequences
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:08 AM   #5
slappybag
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to slappybag

Goat molestating....pretty common around here these days.
slappybag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #6
bigbensbff

haha never mind i'm confused

Always Buying Football Lots, Buckets, Collections
bigbensbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:45 AM   #7
Imac7065
Banned

I recently found out my user name "Imac7065" is banned on "the bench".. whatever that is lol. Never even been on that site until someone showed it to me. So who knows.
Imac7065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:11 AM   #8
Orangejello727

The bench used a tactic called "Preventative Measures" by banning that name.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
Imac7065
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
The bench used a tactic called "Preventative Measures" by banning that name.
Thanks troll.. I actually e-mailed the site and was told that user name was banned since 2002 and no reason was given. They said they would take it off if I ever wanted to join their site but I really didn't care so I didn't follow up on it.

You were probably 5 at the time.. if you were even alive lol.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #10
Orangejello727

If that name was banned in 2002, it just means they saw you coming well in advance!! I highly doubt that site has been around since 2002
Old 01-03-2013, 10:22 AM   #11
Imac7065
Banned

Quote:
If that name was banned in 2002, it just means they saw you coming well in advance!! I highly doubt that site has been around since 2002
I was on a trading site in 2000.. on AOL before that. The world did exist before you my friend lol
Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 AM   #12
Orangejello727

I dont know why you are so infactuated with me. I couldnt care less how long you have been around as it has no impact on myself or my way of life. Like I said, that name was probably banned for a reason. I answered the question you had. Nothing more. No jabs, no name calling, nothing.

You need to take a break. The reason why you think the world only revolves around me is because I only take into account what affects me. Its a simple way of conducting yourself online. How can it be my fault if you take my words typed on a screen the wrong way?
Old 01-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #13
migraine
Banned

CAT FIGHT !!!!!!!
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:44 AM   #14
Imac7065
Banned

Quote:
I dont know why you are so infactuated with me. I couldnt care less how long you have been around as it has no impact on myself or my way of life. Like I said, that name was probably banned for a reason. I answered the question you had. Nothing more. No jabs, no name calling, nothing.

You need to take a break. The reason why you think the world only revolves around me is because I only take into account what affects me. Its a simple way of conducting yourself online. How can it be my fault if you take my words typed on a screen the wrong way?
A) I didn't ask a question.. I made a statement

B) You replied simply to make a smart(butt) comment to me

C) Please stop replying to anything I say.. even if it's a general question. It would be better off for both of us.

Have a good one.

Last edited by Imac7065; 01-03-2013 at 10:57 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:49 AM   #15
Orangejello727

Check yourself before you wreck yourself! (Zach Galifianakis) - YouTube
Old 01-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #16
jlzinck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
I recently found out my user name "Imac7065" is banned on "the bench".. whatever that is lol. Never even been on that site until someone showed it to me. So who knows.

So IMac7065 joined there 12-15-2003 (But was not you)
That member was from Florida (But was not you)
That member made 296 posts (But was not you)
That member is named Jeremy (But not you)

I'm convinced it's not you
Old 01-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #17
Imac7065
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
So IMac7065 joined there 12-15-2003 (But was not you)
That member was from Florida (But was not you)
That member made 296 posts (But was not you)
That member is named Jeremy (But not you)

I'm convinced it's not you
Your obsession with me reaches no lows... but no.. it was not me. It's possible it was someone like you who created it to harass me though. Was it you? Are you a much longer stalker than I thought you were? I was on trader retreat for a few years then got out of the hobby for quite awhile in that era.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #18
migraine
Banned

let's all put him? on mental ignore.

/thread
migraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #19
Clarka3

Jon, please buy my next lottery ticket. if you can see 9 years in advance as far as trolls coming to BO to impersonate them somewhere else, please use your powers to make me rich.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #20
Imac7065
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
Jon, please buy my next lottery ticket. if you can see 9 years in advance as far as trolls coming to BO to impersonate them somewhere else, please use your powers to make me rich.
I'd like in on this too
Old 01-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #21
jlzinck

Quote:
Your obsession with me reaches no lows... but no.. it was not me. It's possible it was someone like you who created it to harass me though.
Was it you? Are you a much longer stalker than I thought you were?
Sorry sparky. I don't hide behind anything. I joined there in 2008. 4+ years before I even knew of your pathetic existence.

Quote:
I was on trader retreat for a few years then got out of the hobby for quite awhile in that era

You interject yourself into a thread that has nothing to do with you so I just answered your posting.

Yes and you were banned there as well because as you put it.

A mod had an issue with you.

Found the post...
"I hadn't logged into this site in years (apparently since 2004)... and was very confused to see my account had been banned way back in the day.

I at first had no idea why or how that could happen.. but reading posts of mine from 7 years ago I learned I had some petty argument with a moderator (something about MC Hammer) and he used (or abused) his moderator power to ban me as a result.

Before 2004 I had done dozens of trades on this site... and achieved what was called "bronze member" status.... I went to locate the feedback for all those trades from as much as 10 years ago... and I still haven't been able to find a single one.

can anyone help me?"

This is Classic Jeremy.....Never you always someone else.

So you expect everyone to believe that you were on trader retreat in 2004 but could NOT be on The Bench in 2003

The 1st and last name on The Bench and Trader Retreat are the same.

So yes it wasn't you on the Bench.

Thanks for clearing this up Jeremy......But considering your social disorder(s) it's not hard to see why you wouldn't man up and admit it.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:49 AM   #22
Imac7065
Banned

Quote:
Sorry sparky. I don't hide behind anything. I joined there in 2008. 4+ years before I even knew of your pathetic existence.

You interject yourself into a thread that has nothing to do with you so I just answered your posting.

Yes and you were banned there as well because as you put it.

A mod had an issue with you.

Found the post...
"I hadn't logged into this site in years (apparently since 2004)... and was very confused to see my account had been banned way back in the day.

I at first had no idea why or how that could happen.. but reading posts of mine from 7 years ago I learned I had some petty argument with a moderator (something about MC Hammer) and he used (or abused) his moderator power to ban me as a result.

Before 2004 I had done dozens of trades on this site... and achieved what was called "bronze member" status.... I went to locate the feedback for all those trades from as much as 10 years ago... and I still haven't been able to find a single one.

can anyone help me?"

This is Classic Jeremy.....Never you always someone else.

So you expect everyone to believe that you were on trader retreat in 2004 but could NOT be on The Bench in 2003

The 1st and last name on The Bench and Trader Retreat are the same.

So yes it wasn't you on the Bench.

Thanks for clearing this up Jeremy......But considering your social disorder(s) it's not hard to see why you wouldn't man up and admit it.
You literally are obsessed with me aren't you? You are a petty human being. You are literally bringing up something that happened 10 years ago with a bitter person who was pissed off because he was wrong about MC Hammer lol. This has nothing to do with anything else what so ever.. but to put it in context.. it would be like you getting the power to ban people based on who you liked and disliked.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #23
jlzinck

Quote:
You literally are obsessed with me aren't you? You are a petty human being. You are literally bringing up something that happened 10 years ago with a bitter person who was pissed off because he was wrong about MC Hammer lol. This has nothing to do with anything else what so ever.. but to put it in context.. it would be like you getting the power to ban people based on who you liked and disliked.

Did you get another $1 for the word "literally"?

Avoidence is your strong suit Jeremy.

Just man up. Admit you joined The Bench and were banned.

It's not hard.

EDit- And your cry for help on trader Retreat was about a year ago. Not 10.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #24
Imac7065
Banned

Quote:

Did you get another $1 for the word "literally"?

Avoidence is your strong suit Jeremy.

Just man up. Admit you joined The Bench and were banned.

It's not hard.
I never even heard of the bench until someone AT A TRADE SHOW asked me to join it because he was a member and wanted some feedback. I actually remember the TR issue quite well. Since you are obsessed with me so much I will gladly tell you...

I had just watched a documentary that said MC Hammer was a VP of the Oakland A's at the age of 12 or 13... a mod on that site was apparently an A's fan.. got really offended by this, called me a liar for about a week.. then banned me. It was LITERALLY because I said MC Hammer was an executive of the A's as a child (which he was FYI). That's how weird these sites were back in the day. I'm sure others have horror stories from back then as well, TR is a joke of a site today. I had forgotten about this for years until I started doing online trading again in 2011.

Last edited by Imac7065; 01-03-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:07 PM   #25
jlzinck

Quote:
I never even heard of the bench until someone AT A TRADE SHOW asked me to join it because he was a member and wanted some feedback. I actually remember the TR issue quite well. Since you are obsessed with me so much I will gladly tell you...

I had just watched a documentary that said MC Hammer was a VP of the Oakland A's at the age of 12 or 13... a mod on that site was apparently an A's fan.. got really offended by this, called me a liar for about a week.. then banned me. It was LITERALLY because I said MC Hammer was an executive of the A's as a child (which he was FYI). That's how weird these sites were back in the day. I'm sure others have horror stories from back then as well, TR is a joke of a site today. I had forgotten about this for years until I started doing online trading again in 2011.
Another $1 for you!

Well then Jeremy people have been using your name and address since 2003. You must make quite an impression.

Go look at the banned members list and see if that is your name and address, as of 2003. If it was then someone ripped off another member at the Bench using that information.

I'm sure if we can find the Archives the posts will be nothing like you have ever posted. LITERALLY

I'm sure it's not you though!