AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

Notices

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 08-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #26
mightbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlab85 View Post
I have waited for over two weeks for mine. They forgot to ship mine out because the DC he gave me still has not been updated. It was a USPS DC#
Hmmm, that doesn't instill a lot of confidence, lol. Do you know if the cases have to be signed for?
mightbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 09:17 PM   #27
dlab85

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightbe View Post
Hmmm, that doesn't instill a lot of confidence, lol. Do you know if the cases have to be signed for?
Yes they do... One of the websites I do group breaks thru had a case returned to sender after 3rd attempt because he was on vacation for a week
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:43 PM   #28
cruiserdaddy7

Did this case ever get delivered? This stuff still has me tempted though Im not sure I grasp the concept
Old 08-23-2011, 11:49 PM   #29
vikingfan101

These look OK, but from another thread they estimated they made $160,000 on these boxes. Is there anything in these even worth over a grand?
Old 08-24-2011, 03:38 AM   #30
legendroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingfan101 View Post
These look OK, but from another thread they estimated they made $160,000 on these boxes. Is there anything in these even worth over a grand?
im not sure on that. maybe the signed baseball. i think someone won the mickey mantle ball
legendroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:54 AM   #31
alec_n

I have waited 3 weeks for mine, havent gotten it yet, any help on it, case not even with DC?
alec_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:16 AM   #32
csmtampa

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendroy View Post
im not sure on that. maybe the signed baseball. i think someone won the mickey mantle ball

LOL.......NO
csmtampa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #33
mcgoo2

Quote:
Jordan Rookie would. Other than that, I don't think so. That's why it's not priced like Best Of
mcgoo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:37 AM   #34
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec_n View Post
I have waited 3 weeks for mine, havent gotten it yet, any help on it, case not even with DC?
If I were you I would make a posting in their Youtube video comments section and ask where your stuff is. Doesnt make me want to drop $299 on a case.
Old 08-24-2011, 03:14 PM   #35
vikingfan101

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgoo2 View Post
Jordan Rookie would. Other than that, I don't think so. That's why it's not priced like Best Of
Isn't the Jordan a PSA 8? Im not sure that is even worth over a grand. Decent packs, but with the amount they are making there should be multiple cards worth over $1000. I didn't see any on that list.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:14 PM   #36
mightbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlab85 View Post
I have waited for over two weeks for mine. They forgot to ship mine out because the DC he gave me still has not been updated. It was a USPS DC#
Any update on this?

I got them to give me a tracking number. However, they say it will be delivered by Fedex but it isn't a Fedex Tracking Number...it doesn't fit the format for either UPS, USPS, or Fedex.
Old 08-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #37
mightbe

Quote:
Isn't the Jordan a PSA 8? Im not sure that is even worth over a grand. Decent packs, but with the amount they are making there should be multiple cards worth over $1000. I didn't see any on that list.
There is also a PSA 9 Jordan.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:31 PM   #38
cruiserdaddy7

One has to wonder if anyone has physically received their cards or redemption cards. Sounds like shipping these cases has been a little tough for them?
Old 08-25-2011, 08:37 PM   #39
mightbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
One has to wonder if anyone has physically received their cards or redemption cards. Sounds like shipping these cases has been a little tough for them?
Yeah, so has anyone actually been sent any cards yet? Either from breaks or the E-Cards? I'm really regretting my order...not like it was just a card that cost a couple of dollars.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:22 PM   #40
dlab85

Quote:
Any update on this?

I got them to give me a tracking number. However, they say it will be delivered by Fedex but it isn't a Fedex Tracking Number...it doesn't fit the format for either UPS, USPS, or Fedex.
Ya, I filed a PayPal claim and got my money back. After 4 emails, the response to the claim was that he "wishes I would have let him know that I had not received it." I then responded to him with emails I had previously sent and got no response.

He was at least prompt with a refund once I filed the claim. I'm glad to have my money back

I was also in a break on a website (a guy who also used to do eBay box breaks) And he had ordered 2 1/2 cases. They sent him one case that Coastal had already busted on youtube and sent to him by mistake. There was also significant damage to those cards because he didn't pack them with any packing material. Al, the owner of boxbreakings.com, said to us that Coastal was prompt in issuing a refund and even let him keep the box shipped in mistake, which is being randomed off by Al to all of us who bought into it.

Two different attempts at this product with 0 success. I don't think he's trying to rip people off but it sure seems like disorganized operation and it appears he is overwhelmed.
dlab85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:30 PM   #41
tehchamp
Banned

Ouch. Seems like a lot of people here unhappy.
tehchamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:45 PM   #42
zdf123

Yea i ordered saturday, asked to be broke on youtube, and was told for days that "it would be opened tonight" and then they finally just decided to ship it today instead of busting it on youtube like planned. So i wait over a week of hassle and then i SHOULD finally have my case. All i can say is there better be a jordan in there
Old 08-26-2011, 12:12 AM   #43
vikingfan101

My assumption with these is that all the packs were not completed and that is why they are behind. They obviously did not expect as many to sell and therefore probably didn't have the full 2000 made up.
Old 08-26-2011, 12:16 AM   #44
mightbe

Quote:
My assumption with these is that all the packs were not completed and that is why they are behind. They obviously did not expect as many to sell and therefore probably didn't have the full 2000 made up.
Yeah, see that's what I was thinking...if that is the case it is super sketchy.

Especially since they have each box serialized and had a checklist of what is to be throughout the product.
Old 08-26-2011, 02:37 AM   #45
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Yeah, see that's what I was thinking...if that is the case it is super sketchy.

Especially since they have each box serialized and had a checklist of what is to be throughout the product.
Thats the main thing I dont like about this. Organization and a professional feel would help. Basically dude could go out in the garage package a few grab bags up and toss them on youtube. Im wondering if people are going to have a HUGE problem not only getting their cases, but then you have to turn around and mess with e-cards on top of waiting 4ever to get the cases if you even do. I seriously debated a case or two of this but after seeing these results with shipping I have to pass.