Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 10-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
Sean1125

Default Daniel00?????

He initiates contact with me on September 23rd. Payment is also sent that night.

I pay him $80 out of good faith extremely late at night because he wanted to go to sleep and not deal with it in the morning. Here is how he described the gold.

"I know the ring is at least 5 gram and the necklace can be no less than 2. So 2 grm 14kt and 5 of 10kt I would definitely take 80$ just to make sure you have no issues with weight and all of that once you receive it. I know for fact this gold is worth more than 80$ without even weighing it.. Both pieces are branded 14kt and the ring 10kt on the inside."

After a short e-mail he said there was a family member in the hospital Monday, said he would ship it 28th or 29th... Time goes by... A PM, said he would ship first thing Monday... (This is the next Monday a week after payment on a "lock in" price on same or next day shipping on gold)...

Here we are today... Still no tracking...

The thing is Daniel said he was in the hospital all day on the 24th and hasn't been able do anything (I get this response on the 27th)... Daniel has been bumping, creating and bumping again threads since that day (that he was in the hospital all day)... Maybe he was on his phone, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt... But we're over a week past when you were supposed to ship, I sent payment instantly and get blown off this entire time, and blown off some more... Just refund me, even if you were going to ship today please keep it and refund me... In two days I will be filing a dispute.

Last edited by Sean1125; 10-05-2012 at 08:07 PM.
Sean1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
wheeler281

man had no idea the illnesses, car accidents, divorces, carried over to the Gold industry as well.

God Bless

"Pressure is something you feel when you do not know what you are doing" - Chuck Noll
BUYING HIGH END STEELERS & RICKEY HENDERSON
wheeler281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #3
ManInTheMirror
Banned

It all makes one step back and be thankful to even be alive.

God bless.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:27 PM   #4
rharrell37

these kinda excuses make it hard for people that really get into problems a very hard time.
god bless
rharrell37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #5
ilovethelakings
I make a lot of posts!

Yet another sad sack excuse for a member.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #6
marquettebull06
Inactive Account

Ah yes. Another person's family member is dying after they receive payment. Shocking.
marquettebull06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 01:59 AM   #7
SportCardBuffet

Why are we all saying God Bless?

God Bless
Old 10-02-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
TheHeel

I will be conducting a study on iTrader and family member illness.

My Hypothesis: the less iTrader one has, the more likely a family member will have an illness than a person with high iTrader after payment is made.

Further research will be conducted.

God bless
Old 10-02-2012, 03:22 AM   #9
Clarka3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportCardBuffet View Post
Why are we all saying God Bless?

God Bless
because you can say anything and we have to accept it if you put in a god bless.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:05 AM   #10
iBLeeDBaTTLeReD

Sorry to hear that you're going thru this hopefully it all Works out for you.

#GodBless
Old 10-02-2012, 06:07 AM   #11
Sean1125

Well atleast god blessed and hashtagged the payment....

Giving him one more day to respond before filing with paypal, this is beyond plenty of time.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:15 AM   #12
jlzinck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
Well atleast god blessed and hashtagged the payment....

Giving him one more day to respond before filing with paypal, this is beyond plenty of time.

You are far more lenient than you should be in this situation. By my count he has started 19 threads in the time since he got your money.
Now I only looked at a couple but nowhere did I see that there would be a delay because someone is in the hospital.

I would file at this time.

Also I see you PM's him about some silver. Did that go through.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #13
NonSportsCardForum
Banned

I agree. He's been active enough on here to have shipped out. Should have filed the dispute by now.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:58 AM   #14
Sean1125

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
You are far more lenient than you should be in this situation. By my count he has started 19 threads in the time since he got your money.
Now I only looked at a couple but nowhere did I see that there would be a delay because someone is in the hospital.

I would file at this time.

Also I see you PM's him about some silver. Did that go through.
I ended up filing the dispute earlier morning.

I had PMed him on silver, said he didn't have it (conversation ended then) then later initiates contact with the separate lot.

It's okay, I've got his address - maybe a knock on the door will change his mind.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:21 AM   #15
Srt42004n
Banned

Atleast his dad didnt fall off the roof, bump his head hit the ground bounce back up on the roof, have a heart attack, fall of the roof again onto his car, which then rolled into the street and was hit by a garbage truck which ejected him into a tree at which point a branch fell on him and he got a splinter in his finger which got infected and he spent an hour in the hospital which he got .....you get the point...
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #16
Sean1125

Well, Daniel responded to me this morning.

At this point I'm not going to insult him by calling him a liar about the family - but I can't really give sympathy due to how much activity was spent - and I don't think the post office is more than a 20-30 minute trip you know?

I told him the only way I would cancel the dispute is if I got the items... Which to me seems fairly reasonable.

Anyway he said the stuff was packed and said he would have it out...

If that changes, he isn't trying to steal anything just took 9 times longer to ship than I would have liked. I will update when I do (or don't) get it.

Sean
Old 10-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #17
ilovethelakings
I make a lot of posts!

I am still waiting for someone to use the ol' "I was attacked by ninjas" excuse. Hope you actually get your stuff, man.
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #18
obadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt42004n View Post
Atleast his dad didnt fall off the roof, bump his head hit the ground bounce back up on the roof, have a heart attack, fall of the roof again onto his car, which then rolled into the street and was hit by a garbage truck which ejected him into a tree at which point a branch fell on him and he got a splinter in his finger which got infected and he spent an hour in the hospital which he got .....you get the point...
I think that would be "Mayhem".
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #19
37Jetson

This board is faced with more personal and family tragedy than my wildest imagination. Hope yall get well soon.

God Bless!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:47 PM   #20
GatorBoyInTN
Banned

Quote:
I ended up filing the dispute earlier morning.

I had PMed him on silver, said he didn't have it (conversation ended then) then later initiates contact with the separate lot.

It's okay, I've got his address - maybe a knock on the door will change his mind.
That's not the way to handle it, but do as you please.

God Bless
GatorBoyInTN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:42 PM   #21
cking

Quote:
He initiates contact with me on September 23rd. Payment is also sent that night.

I pay him $80 out of good faith extremely late at night because he wanted to go to sleep and not deal with it in the morning. Here is how he described the gold.

"I know the ring is at least 5 gram and the necklace can be no less than 2. So 2 grm 14kt and 5 of 10kt I would definitely take 80$ just to make sure you have no issues with weight and all of that once you receive it. I know for fact this gold is worth more than 80$ without even weighing it.. Both pieces are branded 14kt and the ring 10kt on the inside."

After a short e-mail he said there was a family member in the hospital Monday, said he would ship it 28th or 29th... Time goes by... A PM, said he would ship first thing Monday... (This is the next Monday a week after payment on a "lock in" price on same or next day shipping on gold)...

Here we are today... Still no tracking...

The thing is Daniel said he was in the hospital all day on the 24th and hasn't been able do anything (I get this response on the 27th)... Daniel has been bumping, creating and bumping again threads since that day (that he was in the hospital all day)... Maybe he was on his phone, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt... But we're over a week past when you were supposed to ship, I sent payment instantly and get blown off this entire time, and blown off some more... Just refund me, even if you were going to ship today please keep it and refund me... In two days I will be filing a dispute.
Shock and another shock. I am surprised anyone is alive on this forum with all the sickness and accidents that seem to happen to members and thier families. I thought the military, policeman and firefighter jobs were dangerous. They have nothing on card collecting. Hazard101.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:27 PM   #22
BostonNut

I just got chicken pox for the third time just reading this post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Shock and another shock. I am surprised anyone is alive on this forum with all the sickness and accidents that seem to happen to members and thier families. I thought the military, policeman and firefighter jobs were dangerous. They have nothing on card collecting. Hazard101.
Proud owner of JBLR post and reply #10,000!
Forum Unity Complete!
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #23
bazinga
Banned

Im afraid that if I buy something here, the seller may contract mad cow and my card wont come.
bazinga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:09 PM   #24
Daniel00
Banned

Sent the poor fellow a refund.

My Grandpa really is dying.. If you have nothing better to do than base your lifestyle around what day your mail is going to get to you then I do feel sorry for you. I had intentions on driving to the post office when I get time and cash in hand to do so.

Still can't believe anybody would joke about the death of someone else family member and then point fingers at them and make jokes as they are going through it. This thread says way more about you guys than it does me. My feedback speaks for itself.

Sorry this didn't work out Sean. If i could have predicted the future maybe I would have known about everything that was going to happen to keep this sale from goign through for you..

Im losing a family memeber and you are waiting a week for me to send a package. Im still wondering why you act as if your life is so much worse now.
Daniel00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:33 PM   #25
Verufian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel00 View Post
My feedback speaks for itself.
Sorry for your loss. Truly am.

But all your feedback tells me is 53 people left you feedback, and you left feedback for 21 people.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote