Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > News & Announcements

Notices

News & Announcements Case Deals! and General Info about the Hobby

Old 07-25-2011, 04:22 PM   #1
blowoutcards
Administrator

Default Panini America Creates Something Special for Hockey Collectors at the National

Panini America Creates Something Special for Hockey Collectors at the National

July 25, 2011 at 4:46 PM

Okay hockey collectors, ask and you shall receive. Over the past two weeks, the Knight’s Lance has given collectors an exclusive look at card images for the upcoming National as they become available.

One question we have seen asked on a few occasions…

Where’s the hockey?

Well, the wait is over. Hockey collectors feast your eye’s on these beauties. Autographed patch cards from some of the top NHL prospects from the 2010-11 season can be found ONLY in the National silver packs. Names like Taylor Hall, Tyler Seguin, Eberle and Paajarvi should excite ANY collector.

Here’s a few of the highlights from the National in case you missed ‘em.

A Comprehensive Look at Panini America’s 2011 National Wrapper-Redemption Set The Official Panini America Blog

National Intrigue: Panini America Previews Its Redemption Prizes for the 2011 National The Official Panini America Blog

Yo, VIP. . . Let’s Kick It! Panini America Begins Unveiling Plans for The National The Official Panini America Blog

Panini America Creates Something Special for Hockey Collectors at the National The Official Panini America Blog

Last edited by blowoutcards2; 07-26-2011 at 11:21 AM.
blowoutcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
IndySportsCards

How about create something special for Redemption holders who submitted their redemptions LAST YEAR?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
The Madbacker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndySportsCards View Post
How about create something special for Redemption holders who submitted their redemptions LAST YEAR?
Man, they can't do anything right, can they? You people are some of the most impatient bunch of whiners I have ever seen.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Man, they can't do anything right, can they? You people are some of the most impatient bunch of whiners I have ever seen.
Have you opened any boxes or cases of Panini product in the past 6 months? If so what products? It sounds as if you still like Panini and if you have bought a decent amount of their product I doubt you would. If you have bought their stuff it must have been a product I missed. Routinely making TRASH and loading said trash with redemptions that take a year or more to fill isnt a great business model for retaining customers. Giving key cards away that were never inserted into products as they should have been can also sour a buyers perception of a company. You can call the members whiners if you wish. Why even come back here if thats the case?
Old 07-25-2011, 08:55 PM   #5
IndySportsCards

I am whiney. It's how I was born.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:48 PM   #6
The Madbacker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
Have you opened any boxes or cases of Panini product in the past 6 months? If so what products? It sounds as if you still like Panini and if you have bought a decent amount of their product I doubt you would. If you have bought their stuff it must have been a product I missed. Routinely making TRASH and loading said trash with redemptions that take a year or more to fill isnt a great business model for retaining customers. Giving key cards away that were never inserted into products as they should have been can also sour a buyers perception of a company. You can call the members whiners if you wish. Why even come back here if thats the case?
Oh Mr. Negative, turn that frown UPSIDE-DOWN.
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote