Blowout Cards Forums
2023 Football

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS

Notices

BASEBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS Post your BASEBALL Box & Case Breaks Here!

Old 11-05-2007, 11:38 PM   #51
hockeyjunkie99

I'm still waiting for my Triple Threads Triple Relic Auto #'ed /18 of Bird, Magic & Walton. I'll never by any high end topps product unless they fix their redemptions ways.

checkoutmycards.com/Users/hockeyjunkie99
hockeyjunkie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 11:54 PM   #52
LuckBoxCa420
Banned

Default Threads

You wont get a replacement. I returned some damaged relics fresh from the pack. They returned the same exact relics to me as replacements with a letter saying this was a one time replacement.
When I called them and asked them why they sent the same defective cards back as replacements, they told me they werent defective so they didnt replace them. If there were any flaws in the print run, they would show on all cards of the same make. They basically told me to F Off, and made me pay to ship defective merchandise across the country. Oh by the way, the threads are like $150 a box, and they are not worth $50

Last edited by LuckBoxCa420; 11-05-2007 at 11:59 PM.
LuckBoxCa420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #53
matts_cardz

i remember once I pulled a damaged auto jersey rc from Upper deck and sent it in to them...they couldnt do anything about it, but they did send me 3 spx packs back with it, and one ended up having an auto jersey rc....at least they try to take care of their customers....i dont trust redemptions anymore either...ever since I sent in my redemption in 2004 to fleer for a autograph patch /25 of peyton manning and then they close down and send me a ron dayne autograph....its crazy
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:21 AM   #54
hockeyjunkie99

My card was redemption though, not a defect or damaged card. And I'm sure that card is worth more than $50....lol

Old 11-06-2007, 12:31 AM   #55
LuckBoxCa420
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyjunkie99 View Post
My card was redemption though, not a defect or damaged card. And I'm sure that card is worth more than $50....lol

The boxes Id pay $50 for at max, is what I meant....
LuckBoxCa420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 12:47 AM   #56
hockeyjunkie99

Thats true. I bought two boxes and they were on sale for $100 each. I got luck and pulled one of the two case cards. But technically I'm down until I get my redemption.

Old 11-06-2007, 01:14 AM   #57
wolffer12
banned

every company has their problems. Last year i sent damaged cards to DLP of young and norwood relics and never got anything back from them. NOt even the card I mailed to them. So I no longer deal with their redemeptions and not much of their product in general. UD has F'ed me big time with the hole elements and sp cuts product. They will only get my business in basketball because topps just doesnt have the rights to any of the big boys. Topps oh Topps is getting worse each year and I stated earlier if UD ever buys them I am done with all cards. Ud is moving this to a Retail market and before too long you will see UD stores in a mall where they will be selling UD MVP for $70-75 a box. This hobby is going down hill fast and I have cut back big time this year because of their actions it just is not worth it anymore. I still love to rip but when 20% of the cards are damaged or you get screwed on a box hit and the manufactors just laugh at you it is not worth it. One thing I can speak of for topps is they still will replace your cards you dont get in a box if you send the right information (even if it is Ryne Robinson who ever in the hell that is). I am sorry for the long rant but I remember the good old days when they cared about you. Now all they care about is the bottom dollar and getting more of our $$ in their pocket.
wolffer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:59 AM   #58
matts_cardz

well thats good for my quad jersey of manning wayne harrison and addai /50 I pulled out of 2007 absolute which was ripped right down the center...prolly wont see anything for that one
matts_cardz is offline   Reply With Quote