Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > HOCKEY BUY/SELL/TRADE

Notices

HOCKEY BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your HOCKEY Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2014, 10:35 PM   #1
NYRDoria98

Exclamation Sidney Crosby Game Used Reebok 11K Hockey Stick

Hello Everyone, as most of you know I am currently attending college which sucks! As much as it hurts me to sell this because it is very sentimental to me and Sidney is my favorite player and hero, I really need to for bills. Hopefully maybe one day I can buy one back when I have the money! Right now my education is the main priority and money is tight, it is either here or an auction. I figured there are many great people who are huge collectors of Crosby or the Penguins or Hockey in general, who really could enjoy this so I don't need to pay 40% at an auction house. Also because I really want it to go to a good home. I would like to sell this as soon as possible, but don't want to be selling it for nothing. Like I said this is for my college tuition and does mean a lot to me and is very sentimental. I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and if you really are interested and need more please feel free to ask! If you guys have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me. If you need a faster response and can't get me here e-mail me at NYRDoria98@aol.com
Regards,
-Alex

NYRDoria98 is offline   Reply With Quote