Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #126
37Jetson

I am not a Haiku Buddy and have never had any interaction with him. I was simply commenting that you should shut the h*ll up because you are pissing all over people that have just discovered that they have been scammed. That is bad form, even for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
Thought u ignored me? If not please do... Your a perfect example of the buddy system that potentially leads to this kind of BS.This clown had all of you begging for headphones and slurping his sludge meanwhile just pulled one of the most notorious scams on the forums and this is your response? Point your blame and hatrid towards me?..because it will get all of these members their money back.Thanks for making my comment valid
Old 12-17-2012, 08:52 AM   #127
mstng99tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler281 View Post
say people get refunds then everything is ok?

He "groomed" a couple you and it paid off. That is the whole point of it. The double standard/buddy system is deafening.

If he returns the cash It is basically a 20k loan 2 weeks before Christmas. Nobody will answer why not hit the refund button now if you were the seller . You do not need claims to be filed?
I couldn't agree more, you hit the nail on the head.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #128
Brad68to96

A haiku only seems appropriate right now.

makes friends with free gifts
friends buy expensive card lots
exits with their cash
Old 12-17-2012, 08:55 AM   #129
bigmikeatl88

If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 AM   #130
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad68to96 View Post
A haiku only seems appropriate right now.

makes friends with free gifts
friends buy expensive card lots
exits with their cash
Hahaha I see what you did there
Old 12-17-2012, 08:56 AM   #131
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmikeatl88 View Post
If it's too good to be true, it probably is.
Not necessarily...exhibit A----> MY AVATAR WAS $5 an is now in my house
Old 12-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #132
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
Not necessarily...exhibit A----> MY AVATAR WAS $5 an is now in my house
There is a much larger picture than that, which was his point (if it becomes proven for sure this was a scam).
Old 12-17-2012, 08:58 AM   #133
penny1fan
Banned

I have a confession to make guys... I once backed out on a $35 deal with Paul and refunded his PayPal back 15 mins later... I am so sorry! I hope All of you get your money back and that this confession helps matters! I will now stop "pissing on you all" There is no buddy system here on blowout card forums I apologize for the false accusations...
Old 12-17-2012, 08:59 AM   #134
56LightsOut56

WhoStoleMyBeans....Part II.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #135
RonManci
Banned

If this guy came on my site and stole from my members, I'd get in the car and go collect. Makes the site look bad therefore the site should do more to help instead of just suspending him.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #136
atoaz12

Ok so I bought $1700 of 'mystery lots' from Haiku

From what I've been told here he will not be sending out any cards from any of his mystery lots and I should get a refund.
Is that correct?

If he had the had the cards to send out, why wouldnt he just say "Hey guys, out of town but will send the cards out on this date"

Makes me think he doesn't have the inventory.

Really unfortunate. I made some sales at a loss to jump on a few of these mystery lots. Thought it might be fun...

All fun and games until someone runs away with your money...

"Hello, Paypal. I'd like a refund please."
“Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.” ― Rick Warren
Old 12-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #137
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
There is a much larger picture than that, which was his point (if it becomes proven for sure this was a scam).
Up until the other night, to my understanding, you and Haiku have been buddies so do you really think this is going to be true?
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #138
danimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng99tim View Post
I couldn't agree more, you hit the nail on the head.
This won't be a loan! Haiku won't be paying any of this money back. There are a few details that make this a 100% scam and you just have to understand how Paypal works.

He sells thousands of dollars in mystery lots on December 10 but can't ship until December 18. This date was not a coincidence. This 8 day gap was to provide him cover for him to transfer the money from PayPal to his bank account. That 8 days gives him 100% assurance the transfer will go through before anyone starts questioning him. Because if anyone files a claim then PayPal stops the bank transfer. So at this point Haiku has completed his scam and his Paypal account he used is just going to have a really big negative balance. He isn't going to be out anything.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #139
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Quote:
Up until the other night, to my understanding, you and Haiku have been buddies so do you really think this is going to be true?
Internet buddies. He made quite a few here during his time.

Then he called me out like trash over nothing. So was he really a real buddy? Did I ever know him? Come on, man.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #140
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
I have a confession to make guys... I once backed out on a $35 deal with Paul and refunded his PayPal back 15 mins later... I am so sorry! I hope All of you get your money back and that this confession helps matters! I will now stop "pissing on you all" There is no buddy system here on blowout card forums I apologize for the false accusations...
You backed out of a deal? no? that's a shock
Old 12-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #141
gatordeve86

and said scammer has suddenly gone dark
Old 12-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #142
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
Internet buddies. He made quite a few here during his time.

Then he called me out like trash over nothing. So was he really a real buddy? Did I ever know him? Come on, man.
Bring up a good point...btw I love the avatar where is Woodstock though?!?!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:04 AM   #143
penny1fan
Banned

Quote:
You keep proving my point... Buddies? Wtf does an online friendship have to do with these innocent people who just got scammed? It's not about the buddy system anymore kid,shhhit just got real and a lot of money is at stake
Old 12-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #144
Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
This won't be a loan! Haiku won't be paying any of this money back. There are a few details that make this a 100% scam and you just have to understand how Paypal works.

He sells thousands of dollars in mystery lots on December 10 but can't ship until December 18. This date was not a coincidence. This 8 day gap was to provide him cover for him to transfer the money from PayPal to his bank account. That 8 days gives him 100% assurance the transfer will go through before anyone starts questioning him. Because if anyone files a claim then PayPal stops the bank transfer. So at this point Haiku has completed his scam and his Paypal account he used is just going to have a really big negative balance. He isn't going to be out anything.
I'm reserving judgement until there is actual proof that it was a scam. Things happen, no one knows the true story right now. Having said that, if I had bought a lot (which I debated) I would be filing with Paypal right now.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:07 AM   #145
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
I'm reserving judgement until there is actual proof that it was a scam. Things happen, no one knows the true story right now. Having said that, if I had bought a lot (which I debated) I would be filing with Paypal right now.
This. I was going to buy one when I got paid
Old 12-17-2012, 09:08 AM   #146
RonManci
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoaz12 View Post
Ok so I bought $1700 of 'mystery lots' from Haiku

From what I've been told here he will not be sending out any cards from any of his mystery lots and I should get a refund.
Is that correct?

If he had the had the cards to send out, why wouldnt he just say "Hey guys, out of town but will send the cards out on this date"

Makes me think he doesn't have the inventory.

Really unfortunate. I made some sales at a loss to jump on a few of these mystery lots. Thought it might be fun...

All fun and games until someone runs away with your money...

"Hello, Paypal. I'd like a refund please."
You spent $1700 on a mystery lot from a guy you never met? Whats wrong with you? Not to make a bad situation worse, but you almost deserve it. The guy is going to send you a couple of base cards. Once the DC is scanned he's off the hook and you learned a very expansive lesson about this wonderful hobby. I can't believe all the blind trust. I hope your not one of the knuckleheads that sent it as a gift, because if you did, that's what it now is, a gift! Merry Christmas, lol.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #147
RonManci
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post

Exactly how it works.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #148
nuccionino
Banned

Pierrethomasfan has jumped off the deep end in the past 24 hours. You blame the girlfriend in the Chiefs player murder suicide and defending him over the josh brett situation and now you are defining the backing a member because he was nice to you deal. You are backing someone just because they were nice to you. No one has buddies here. People we get along with yea, but not buddies
Old 12-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #149
crazycards1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnut13 View Post
People were paying $4700 for mystery lots? lol
Was thinking the same thing. Thats funny!
Old 12-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #150
atoaz12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonManci View Post
You spent $1700 on a mystery lot from a guy you never met? Whats wrong with you? Not to make a bad situation worse, but you almost deserve it. The guy is going to send you a couple of base cards. Once the DC is scanned he's off the hook and you learned a very expansive lesson about this wonderful hobby. I can't believe all the blind trust. I hope your not one of the knuckleheads that sent it as a gift, because if you did, that's what it now is, a gift! Merry Christmas, lol.
Well I didn't send gift and his track record has proven otherwise. According to the thread where all this started - yall should really go read it... - he isn't sending anything and has requested that everyone get a refund.

Thanks for the Merry Christmas though! And one to you and your family as well
“Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone’s lifestyle, you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don’t have to compromise convictions to be compassionate.” ― Rick Warren
Closed Thread