Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 04-03-2014, 09:56 AM   #51
shrevecity

As far as fast goes personally I do not even start to worry until it hits about 3 weeks. In regards to Houdini's shipping time I don't even worry I know it will come so its not a big deal to me.
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:01 AM   #52
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
As far as fast goes personally I do not even start to worry until it hits about 3 weeks. In regards to Houdini's shipping time I don't even worry I know it will come so its not a big deal to me.
I know it will come as well. I've never complained about the delay because I don't need them fast. But to say its wrong that someone complain he doesn't ship fast isn't exactly incorrect. For having hired help one would think turnaround would be much quicker.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:02 AM   #53
ld8759

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Same here...I expect to wait a bit considering the high volume of breaks he does and cards to be sorted. Also,I've been in several of Houdini's breaks and never have I received a damaged card,base or otherwise. No worries here.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:11 AM   #54
chezball

A lot of death by cop/ban by mods lately.Think it's like 3 in the last 2 weeks.
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:15 AM   #55
ilovethelakings
I make a lot of posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iParker View Post
[/CENTER]
Houdini, mind if I use this as my avatar?
ilovethelakings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:17 AM   #56
legion624

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
He asked for it, I'll grant it.
Is that how it works around here? If so I would like an Andrew Luck rookie auto. Just pm me the tracking info when it goes out.
legion624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:33 AM   #57
WilsonValdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethelakings View Post
Houdini, mind if I use this as my avatar?
Too late (although you cant read it )
WilsonValdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:37 AM   #58
WCTYSON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
To be fair he was not the only one to complain about the shipping time on the Bowman Chrome set break from Houdini. There were a few. He pays sorters and even said in his thread the base were sorted 9 days before they even shipped. In fairness we can all agree taking near 21 days for some to receive their cards is too long. The OP in his breaks states "I will ship your cards fast". What is your definition of fast? While those were sitting I'd guess he ran another 6-8 breaks in the meantime.

A guy like myself it doesn't bother because I'm not looking to quick flip. I can see where others were irritated. No other breaker here would be allowed this luxury. I've also never seen feedback removed as quickly. I think many are becoming disgruntled by the lack fairness shown in the past few months. The rules do not apply to some.
Quote:
I know it will come as well. I've never complained about the delay because I don't need them fast. But to say its wrong that someone complain he doesn't ship fast isn't exactly incorrect. For having hired help one would think turnaround would be much quicker.
You are all about being fair, aren't you? I had you pegged all wrong from the start. You are one that all members here should aspire to be like. You are so admirable that you do not even back down from the mods. Your reading comprehension needs some work but other than that the throne is yours. Well done sir and keep up the good fight, as you would not want to let your people down.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:44 AM   #59
cadillac540

Old 04-03-2014, 10:55 AM   #60
packtheripper

Thanks for playing hammer time with that(in the top 10) idiot..How dare him type that about the best forum with the best mods..Why I could leave houdini feedback before I get my cards in any of his breaks..iluvfish2,and pskello2 are 2 of the best.. I know this because I have lived on this forum for years,and I would only spend that much time on the best with the best..I might even start collecting cards because of this place..Thank You Blowout cards.That is all.
packtheripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #61
cruiserdaddy7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
You are all about being fair, aren't you? I had you pegged all wrong from the start. You are one that all members here should aspire to be like. You are so admirable that you do not even back down from the mods. Your reading comprehension needs some work but other than that the throne is yours. Well done sir and keep up the good fight, as you would not want to let your people down.
I am glad you have come to your senses. I have not attacked any mods. I am simply stating the slow shipping was echoed by more than 1. It is alarming to think a Mod would be able to get any and all feedback removed and especially within 24 hours. If it is unjust I get it.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:13 AM   #62
WCTYSON
Banned

Quote:
I am glad you have come to your senses. I have not attacked any mods. I am simply stating the slow shipping was echoed by more than 1. It is alarming to think a Mod would be able to get any and all feedback removed and especially within 24 hours. If it is unjust I get it.
Keep up the good fight. Admiration is growing.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:19 AM   #63
Cactuspies

still funny how 10 of 22 itrader was from houdini breaks.

awesome start to April so far
Patriots 6 time Champs
catching up to johnmabry47: are you on my ignore list too? 76 and counting
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #64
shrevecity

Quote:
Based on the other aspects of the story the negs were clearly unjust. The neg for shipping time was clearly left in retaliation for the neutral being removed.

Neither mentioned any damage to the cards. which seems to be the OPs biggest gripe.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:31 AM   #65
iluvfish2

Send a message via AIM to iluvfish2 Send a message via Yahoo to iluvfish2

Quote:
To be fair he was not the only one to complain about the shipping time on the Bowman Chrome set break from Houdini. There were a few. He pays sorters and even said in his thread the base were sorted 9 days before they even shipped. In fairness we can all agree taking near 21 days for some to receive their cards is too long. The OP in his breaks states "I will ship your cards fast". What is your definition of fast? While those were sitting I'd guess he ran another 6-8 breaks in the meantime.

A guy like myself it doesn't bother because I'm not looking to quick flip. I can see where others were irritated. No other breaker here would be allowed this luxury. I've also never seen feedback removed as quickly. I think many are becoming disgruntled by the lack fairness shown in the past few months. The rules do not apply to some.
No one had said anything to me, nor have they yet. I'm not aware of anything being reported either (which would be the 2nd way to alert me if there's issues). I'm not going to say I wouldnt be unhappy especially as you've stated there is money to be made or loss with the timing of the shipping. With sorters, if they were sorted and not shipped for another 9 days, then yes I'd say there is a problem.

However to first leave a neutral feedback for charging $5 to ship, that being deleted, and then going back and resubmitting a new negative feedback for the same thing is a sure way to have issues especially with no contact to any of the staff.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:33 AM   #66
yourmyboyblue2

Quote:
While I understand them being removed because they were 'retaliatory" I do have to agree with you. By no means do I take anything you are saying as attacking the mods, nor do I or anyone really know what goes on behind the scenes. I have total respect for their jobs & the crap they have to deal with!

That said, 3 weeks is a long time. Whether other people are cool with it or not isn't the issue. If any of us took 2-3 weeks to ship, we'd have a call out thread, a neg, & paypal claim filed against us. Maybe their needs to be fewer breaks or more breakers so they can be sorted & shipped in a timely manner.
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #67
bdoody42

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
While I understand them being removed because they were 'retaliatory" I do have to agree with you. By no means do I take anything you are saying as attacking the mods, nor do I or anyone really know what goes on behind the scenes.

That said, 3 weeks is a long time. Whether other people are cool with it or not isn't the issue. If any of us took 2-3 weeks to ship, we'd have a call out thread, a neg, & paypal claim filed against us. Maybe their needs to be fewer breaks or more breakers so they can be sorted & shipped in a timely manner.
The first three sentences of the last paragraph are very true.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:35 AM   #68
SacGWYNN19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfish2 View Post
The original feedback he left was a neutral and comments reflected the high shipping. This was stated before he signed up for the break so I dont see where the host can be held hostage for that. So it was removed.

The 2nd one I dont think it justifiable by the member either. How long to you think its going to take to sort 10 cases? Seems to be 2 weeks isnt exactly dragging your feet (nor have I seen anyone else complain about it). So given this is the 2nd itrader issue with this the 7 day suspension is justifable by our internal methodology.

Im working on editing the profanity out as most of you have known I'll send a warning on that first before we take any actions here.

Pretty sure this thread makes the user look more like a fool than the rest of what was posted previously.

Given even the user states that the host offered a full and complete refund for returning the cards. Said member refused that, so once again I'm not sure where the host has gone wrong. Maybe at this point this becomes the 3rd strike, but for right now a suspension will give us time to review things
Wow....just wow. This is why I quit doing business on here. And furthermore, a 5 oz package 6 toploaders and fees comes to less than $3.75......not quite exact shipping cost.

Quote:

Nailed....IT

Last edited by SacGWYNN19; 04-03-2014 at 11:46 AM.
SacGWYNN19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:40 AM   #69
tamar3504

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourmyboyblue2 View Post
While I understand them being removed because they were 'retaliatory" I do have to agree with you. By no means do I take anything you are saying as attacking the mods, nor do I or anyone really know what goes on behind the scenes. I have total respect for their jobs & the crap they have to deal with!

I have a lab as well. She provides no services though, just sleeps and makes a mess.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsmUhSuo3
tamar3504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 11:48 AM   #70
yourmyboyblue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar3504 View Post
I have a lab as well. She provides no services though, just sleeps and makes a mess.L]
Lol, don't feel bad, mine is the same way sometimes
Gorgeous choco lab btw
yourmyboyblue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:38 PM   #71
oldgoldy97

People always talk about speaking with their wallets. If Houdini isn't doing a good job, then don't join his breaks. Seems simple.

The best part of visiting Wisconsin? Leaving.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:46 PM   #72
WCTYSON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
People always talk about speaking with their wallets. If Houdini isn't doing a good job, then don't join his breaks. Seems simple.
Or it could be some cover up going on here.

Old 04-03-2014, 12:52 PM   #73
shrevecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
Truth......
Old 04-03-2014, 01:06 PM   #74
houdini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
If you ship cards and they are damaged, all you have to do is offer a refund and you can't get a neutral or negative? That is what is being said, even if the buyer had a negative or neutral deal happen.
He received his cards without damage. He then sold them to another member without any protection - no bubble mailer at all. The cards were returned to him as damaged and THEN he told me his cards were damaged - AFTER he shipped them to someone else with no protection.

When I confronted him, he ADMITTED it live in the chatroom.

Quote:

Your 9 days includes 4 days of weekends. I realize you feel entitled to the break host working 7 days a week, but I'm not going to if I don't want to.

Sorting the players was the easy part. Toploading the 1500 or 1800 ref actually took the most time - and then bagging the players and packaging them up into the 100 plus individual packages. Heck, just videoing the hits took over an hour (although babyfaceposey could have accomplished this in mere moments) - try to work that out now - if just showing them quickly on camera took over an hour, then how long did sleeving, top loading, sorting, bagging, and packaging take?

There was also a 200 card BGS submission included with this break as well.

They were shipped on the 10th day - which only included 6 business days. Still, 10 days for 50 sets sorted by player with over 1500-1800 toploaded hits is not a long time. If you do not believe me, take 1500-1800 cards and sleeve and topload them carefully - tell me how long just that part takes. Then sort them all by player, make a video showcasing each player individually, bag them, then sort them by participant, then package them, then buy/print/label them, and then get all 100+ packages to the post office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacGWYNN19 View Post
Wow....just wow. This is why I quit doing business on here. And furthermore, a 5 oz package 6 toploaders and fees comes to less than $3.75......not quite exact shipping cost.

Nailed....IT
The estimates were made in advance. The fees were $3 shipping, $1 supplies, and paypal fees. Exactly what I posted in the thread before he ever bid on a single item.

You and he and everyone else had every right to not feel those charges were fair and simply skip the break. He agreed to those charges when he joined the break.

NO ECHECKS ACCEPTED!
YouTube Link
Shipping Info
International Shipping
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 01:11 PM   #75
jerryw

[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

I know I had a super horrible time selling my last Houdini group break hit haha