Blowout Cards Forums
Hot List

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Welcome New Members! *Read here first*

Notices

Welcome New Members! *Read here first* Introduce yourself and read our General Rules

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 01:58 PM   #1
ft28jags

Default Who are the moderators on this site?

I'm a little frustrated. I post a thread, bump properly, and if not, deleted and understood. I post a thread, leave it up for two weeks, decide to start a new thread to keep the thread free of clutter and the occasional flame starter in my threads, and it gets deleted. What gives? I look at the general rules, and they are very ambiguous, and selectively enforced, especially bumping though the rules are clear. I've been suspended previously for posting redundant threads/bumping (though they change often and I'm sorry there's alot of cards, but I have alot of cards for trade, yet two weeks go by before I post a new thread). There's been trolling and flaming in my threads and it's reported, yet the member isn't suspended, yet the rule has been violated which creates a negative trading atmosphere. Consistency is all I ask for. I want to trade here, as quite a few people have told me trading here is great but the experience thus far has been a learning one, and kinda rough...not trying to create issues but want to understand what's happening here a little better.
Please post in thread before sending messages as I won’t return messages without posting in thread first. If I don’t reply you’re on the ignore list or you can’t read and follow directions https://www.flickr.com/photos/147381514@N06/albums

Last edited by ft28jags; 10-18-2010 at 02:41 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:02 PM   #2
lemur01

pskell,iluvfish2,Pat
Maybe should have them delete the old threads before starting new ones.

Currently hoarding mountains of cards that I should be trading.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #3
ft28jags

pskell didn't work, but the other two did....thank you for the idea and i've emailed the other two mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur01 View Post
pskell,iluvfish2,Pat
Maybe should have them delete the old threads before starting new ones.
Please post in thread before sending messages as I won’t return messages without posting in thread first. If I don’t reply you’re on the ignore list or you can’t read and follow directions https://www.flickr.com/photos/147381514@N06/albums
Old 10-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #4
mnvikingstwins

Pskell02 is his full screenname. But they are right, your threads are reduntant and duplicate when it is the same list over again
Old 10-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #5
ft28jags

thank you for the first part of your post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Pskell02 is his full screenname. But they are right, your threads are reduntant and duplicate when it is the same list over again
Old 10-18-2010, 02:15 PM   #6
lemur01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ft28jags View Post
pskell didn't work, but the other two did....thank you for the idea and i've emailed the other two mods
Your welcome. Blowout is different than most other sites but a lot of fun

Old 10-18-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
ft28jags

it is different, and I'm trying to have fun, but haven't experienced the fun yet...hope it happens sooner rather then later.

Quote:
Your welcome. Blowout is different than most other sites but a lot of fun
Old 10-18-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
Brad

You post a new thread with the same exact list of cards in the first post every week or so even though your old thread has new posts within the last day or two.

Just use one thread and update the OP as needed. No need to clutter up the forum with a new thread every single week when it is for the same exact cards you tried to get rid of the week before. If you were posting a new set of cards, then maybe I could see a new thread (but even then you could just add them to the original thread).

BO has it's own rules. It doesn't matter where you came from and what the rules were there.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #9
mnvikingstwins

Didn't you get banned on SCF for spamming by creating the same thread every few days?
Old 10-18-2010, 03:15 PM   #10
ft28jags

please don't reply in any of threads unless you're helping and you know what you're saying and in this case you don't and obviously you're not. my list does change but obviously not all of it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
You post a new thread with the same exact list of cards in the first post every week or so even though your old thread has new posts within the last day or two.

Just use one thread and update the OP as needed. No need to clutter up the forum with a new thread every single week when it is for the same exact cards you tried to get rid of the week before. If you were posting a new set of cards, then maybe I could see a new thread (but even then you could just add them to the original thread).

BO has it's own rules. It doesn't matter where you came from and what the rules were there.

Last edited by ft28jags; 10-18-2010 at 03:20 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
ft28jags

you are the main person when I allude to trolling and flaming along with your friend brad. I was banned for allegedly bumping my thread. no bad trader post as my feedback was perfect which is more then I can say for you. I'll tell you the same thing as I told your friend brad and that's don't post in my threads. for anyone who's curious willnbeebs on scf 271 positive 0 negative 0 neutral
Quote:
Didn't you get banned on SCF for spamming by creating the same thread every few days?

Last edited by ft28jags; 10-18-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:22 PM   #12
lemur01

I told you it was fun on this site

Old 10-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #13
mnvikingstwins

This is a free site, I can post in a thread if I want to
Old 10-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #14
ft28jags

lol. I've experienced the fun from these two already and as you can see from my post
Quote:
I told you it was fun on this site
Old 10-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #15
BAMBAM

Quote:
please don't reply in any of threads unless you're helping
Obviously Brad is trying to give you some advice on why your threads get deleted which in a sense IS helping you. If you are going to use this forum then abide by the rules or go away, it's pretty simple and the same for all. Stop arguing when you're wrong or because people are not telling you what you want to hear.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Old 10-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #16
lemur01

Quote:
This is a free site, I can post in a thread if I want to
Yes, but it isn't a free show so go away

Old 10-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #17
ft28jags

thank you for your input though I do disagree with you and I'm not trying to hear anything other then from a mod and not people that are trolling
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
Obviously Brad is trying to give you some advice on why your threads get deleted which in a sense IS helping you. If you are going to use this forum then abide by the rules or go away, it's pretty simple and the same for all. Stop arguing when you're wrong or because people are not telling you what you want to hear.

Last edited by ft28jags; 10-18-2010 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:30 PM   #18
ft28jags

lol. I've reported him for trolling as he's done this crap more then once and others have told me he's consistent at it
Quote:
Yes, but it isn't a free show so go away
Old 10-18-2010, 03:34 PM   #19
ft28jags

btw just so you know these two have trolled in quite a few of my threads. I'm just here to trade and no one can say I'm a bad trader on any site ive been on. 271 scf no neg or neutral tcc 109 feedback and Beckett I've been on for for years
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post

Last edited by ft28jags; 10-18-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #20
CaptainBOHICA
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

5 bux says this guy is under 18
Old 10-18-2010, 03:52 PM   #21
jbellis74

Send a message via AIM to jbellis74

Quote:
You have 7000+ Posts!!!! LMAO
Old 10-18-2010, 03:53 PM   #22
ft28jags

if it's the trollers I wouldnt take the bet. if it's me I would gladly take the bet though I wish at times I was a teen again. not sure how this is answering my questions
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
5 bux says this guy is under 18
Old 10-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #23
admin_blowoutcards
Administrator

Quote:
thank you for your input though I do disagree with you and I'm not trying to hear anything other then from a mod and not people that are trolling
Brad hit the nail on the head. I've even pm'ed you before asking you to use your old thread instead of starting a new one.

/thread closed
Closed Thread