Blowout Cards Forums
2017 bb hot prospects

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2017, 10:49 AM   #1
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,184
Default Prizm Mosaic Numbers

Just wondering what the consensus is on the numbers of each colour produced is? Has anyone cracked the numbers? I'm thinking the blue and red are in the /75 - /149 range. But that's just an uneducated guess based on listings. I'd love to hear from people who've got a better idea than me.

100 card set

Black /1
Gold /10
Camo /25
Blue ?
Red ?
Silver ?

27 autos

Black /1
Gold /10
Silver ?
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:01 AM   #2
tjforce
Member
 
tjforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltown View Post
Just wondering what the consensus is on the numbers of each colour produced is? Has anyone cracked the numbers? I'm thinking the blue and red are in the /75 - /149 range. But that's just an uneducated guess based on listings. I'd love to hear from people who've got a better idea than me.

100 card set

Black /1
Gold /10
Camo /25
Blue ?
Red ?
Silver ?

27 autos

Black /1
Gold /10
Silver ?
All I can tell you is that for the Silver, there is a lot.

I looked up one player, Ben Simmons. A quick search brought up 27 silvers on eBay right now currently for sale.

By comparison, there are only 5 Prizm Silvers being sold at the moment. Not sure about this year, but in the past there have been and estimated 300 Prizm Silvers made.

Shot in the dark but I wouldn't be surprised if there were somewhere between 600-1,000 Silvers. Just my guess.
__________________
WITNESS: 2016 Game 7 NBA FINALS
tjforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:11 AM   #3
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjforce View Post
Shot in the dark but I wouldn't be surprised if there were somewhere between 600-1,000 Silvers. Just my guess.
For sure. i was thinking Silvers were in the /499 range. But wouldn't surprise me if it was higher.
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 11:46 AM   #4
mindcycle
Member
 
mindcycle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,789
Default

Yeah blues seem to be a bit more rare than reds. I've been looking for a blue Malik Beasley to complete my rainbow and can't find any besides maybe one or two overpriced ones on eBay. Silvers are plentiful since that's essentially the base cards of this subset.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Always looking for high end Nuggets, Topps Chrome, and Prizm RC's!

My collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143610104@N02/collections
mindcycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:11 PM   #5
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindcycle View Post
Yeah blues seem to be a bit more rare than reds. I've been looking for a blue Malik Beasley to complete my rainbow and can't find any besides maybe one or two overpriced ones on eBay. Silvers are plentiful since that's essentially the base cards of this subset.
Yeah Blue seem to be a least 1/2 if not 1/3 as many as Red. I'll keep my eyes open for Beasley.
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:21 PM   #6
mindcycle
Member
 
mindcycle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltown View Post
Yeah Blue seem to be a least 1/2 if not 1/3 as many as Red. I'll keep my eyes open for Beasley.

Thanks man!
__________________
Always looking for high end Nuggets, Topps Chrome, and Prizm RC's!

My collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143610104@N02/collections
mindcycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:06 PM   #7
Oldschool42
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 246
Default

Took me awhile to find a /25 Camo. I think a lot were opened at the beginning then breaking stopped thus anything less than 25 have been tough to find. Has the black 1/1 John Wall been pulled? I'd pay good $$$ for it.
Oldschool42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:17 PM   #8
Stackfan
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjforce View Post
All I can tell you is that for the Silver, there is a lot.

I looked up one player, Ben Simmons. A quick search brought up 27 silvers on eBay right now currently for sale.

By comparison, there are only 5 Prizm Silvers being sold at the moment. Not sure about this year, but in the past there have been and estimated 300 Prizm Silvers made.

Shot in the dark but I wouldn't be surprised if there were somewhere between 600-1,000 Silvers. Just my guess.
I think for silver's it's about 1,000 EA. I'd imagine there are probably some boxes still floating around out there. You figure prizm rookies have to be in the 5k-10K range though.

The blue/red numbers sound about right.
__________________
**** EVERY ORDER OVER 20$ receives a Special Re-Pack of Cards.... PM Me for details. ****
Stackfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:15 AM   #9
tjforce
Member
 
tjforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,022
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackfan View Post
I think for silver's it's about 1,000 EA. I'd imagine there are probably some boxes still floating around out there. You figure prizm rookies have to be in the 5k-10K range though.

The blue/red numbers sound about right.
Considering that Blowout is selling these boxes at a huge discount, I have to imagine that there is still a large number unopened.
__________________
WITNESS: 2016 Game 7 NBA FINALS
tjforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:34 PM   #10
smalltown
Member
 
smalltown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 9,184
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjforce View Post
Considering that Blowout is selling these boxes at a huge discount, I have to imagine that there is still a large number unopened.
Not sure how true that is. One breaker told me he can no longer get any through his distributor. Not saying it's drying up - just not sure it's as plentiful as some think.
__________________
Collecting: Raptors, Canadian Basketball Players, Vintage & More.
PC: https://www.instagram.com/smalltown.cards/
smalltown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.