Blowout Cards Forums
pokemon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 01-10-2013, 03:55 AM   #1
CollectorMan
Banned

Default CALLING OUT kparpart

I really do hate to do this.....I'm not trying to destroy anyone's rep. Actions will do that.

Here's a link to the sale thread. My last post explains a little.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...refractor.html

Basically another member agreed to buy this lot and stalled all day. I was next in line for it and offered to pay the full amount, but the OP wanted to wait and give that person a little longer. I sent many emails maintaining my interest and informed the OP I would have to pay when I got home from work since he wanted to wait longer. I did tell him to hurry up as I didn't want to wait any longer and I could pay right then. Keep in mind the original buyer only offered $70 and I offered the full price. The original buyer never came through and apparently gave some excuse. I can't confirm or deny this though.

OP did not get back to me until after I went to work. I paid immediately when I got home and responded to his message in which he stated that it was mine. My money was then refunded, and the OP sent me a message saying that he was sorry for the problems but since I had no interest anymore, he sold the lot to a buddy. Which he did in a quick sale to the first person who could pay quickly. NO INTEREST?? I was at work and I mentioned this in my email and was more then willing to pay before I went to work.

I then received a message tonight asking about this farce and was told the same stuff with "I'm not stepping on anyone's toes over a $75 lot"..yet he could not give the original buyer or me more then a few hours to pay. He knew I was at work per my messages. It's only a $75 lot right? Consider my toes stepped on.

Needless to say, I won't be dealing with kparpart ever again and wish him the best in his future endeavors. On another note, I do remember reading somewhere that quick sales needed to be $50 & under. Also, in every deal I've ever done here...24 hours is fairly standard waiting time. Maybe I'm wrong. Once again, I apologize for complaining and using this forum to chastise someone. It's not my way. I'm a peaceful warrior, but this deal compelled me to speak up.

Peace & Love to all.

Last edited by CollectorMan; 01-10-2013 at 04:21 AM.
CollectorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:41 AM   #2
epic23
Banned

With all of the much shadier things going on on this site and in this hobby these days, I really don't think kparpart deserves a call out thread for this.
epic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:02 AM   #3
CollectorMan
Banned

Maybe not epic, and sorry to the forum for wasting anyone's time. It upset me immensely, and felt it should be shared in case it becomes a habit with kparpart. He's totally forgiven with me. If others have had no issues with him previously (which I'm sure there are plenty) I invite you to deal with him and have no apprehension.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:25 AM   #4
kparpart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorMan View Post
Maybe not epic, and sorry to the forum for wasting anyone's time. It upset me immensely, and felt it should be shared in case it becomes a habit with kparpart. He's totally forgiven with me. If others have had no issues with him previously (which I'm sure there are plenty) I invite you to deal with him and have no apprehension.
^^^Are you serious?! Now I don't even know what to think....

Anywho, here's some more reading for everyone's enjoyment.

Call-out thread...
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...refractor.html

Bucket:
http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z425/kparpart/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ20
kparpart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:27 AM   #5
kparpart

Quote:
Originally Posted by epic23 View Post
With all of the much shadier things going on on this site and in this hobby these days, I really don't think kparpart deserves a call out thread for this.
Hey my friend, ^^I appreciate the commments, as this was blown wayyyy out of proportion and taken to another realm. If anyone shoud be upset here it should be me.(waiting for a total of 22hours with NO payment)
Oh well, ever and done with. Have a lovely day fellas, I know I will.
-Kyle

Bucket:
Old 01-10-2013, 05:37 AM   #6
CollectorMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparpart View Post
Hey my friend, ^^I appreciate the commments, as this was blown wayyyy out of proportion and taken to another realm. If anyone shoud be upset here it should be me.(waiting for a total of 22hours with NO payment)
Oh well, ever and done with. Have a lovely day fellas, I know I will.
-Kyle
Now youre the victim? K...Get something straight, I did not make you wait 22 hours? You seem to have forgotten, I was waiting for the early part of the day too. Happily ready to pay. Your wait time with me was entirely my time at work. Yes you're right, OVER and done with.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:54 AM   #7
Booshwacka

Done many deals with kparpart. Never had any issue. They have actually all went very well.

To me a quicksale means they need the money 'quick'. It is ultimately the sellers choice how long he/she wants to wait on a response. If someone took to long and the seller decides to move on, that is his/her choice to do so.

We have all had a situation where we do wait for someone to reply for a sale and they never respond.

I would not be upset about it. You took to long to pay so the seller so he moved on. I see nothing wrong with that.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:02 AM   #8
kparpart

Quote:
Now youre the victim? K...Get something straight, I did not make you wait 22 hours? You seem to have forgotten, I was waiting for the early part of the day too. Happily ready to pay. Your wait time with me was entirely my time at work. Yes you're right, OVER and done with.
Again, I NEVER said that YOU made ME wait the FULL 22hours....(as stated in BOLD in tmy FS thread) Yes, I did wait 22hours before I FINALLY decided to call it quits and actually move on. If you're done with, quit responding....doesn't look like you're gaining any ground here.

Bucket:
Old 01-10-2013, 07:05 AM   #9
kparpart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booshwacka View Post
Done many deals with kparpart. Never had any issue. They have actually all went very well.

To me a quicksale means they need the money 'quick'. It is ultimately the sellers choice how long he/she wants to wait on a response. If someone took to long and the seller decides to move on, that is his/her choice to do so.

We have all had a situation where we do wait for someone to reply for a sale and they never respond.

I would not be upset about it. You took to long to pay so the seller so he moved on. I see nothing wrong with that.
I couldn't have said this any better if I'd said it myself....oh wait, I did....time and time again. Thanks for the backup my friend and yes, Mr. Wacka and I have had many smoooooooth transactions here on this Forum. I ALWAYS give my customers/friends the upside on every and any deal/transaction.
Have a good day Sir

Bucket:
Old 01-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #10
popmaz

I am not really surprised at all. I have not had dealings with this member on the forums, but I have on ebay. I find it ironic that he was so impatient waiting to get paid, but has no problem NOT paying for items won on ebay. http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...npb-block.html
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:23 AM   #11
popmaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booshwacka View Post

If he needed the money so "quick" he would not have waited almost a full day for the first guy to pay. What is funny is that he was "nice" enough to try to do the "right" thing and wait so long for someone who has a history of backing out. But when so,eome comes along ready to pay, he refused to afford him the same courtesy.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:29 AM   #12
CollectorMan
Banned

I'm glad you feel good about your friends backing you despite none of them being involved in any way. I've always loved responses here for prominent members "I've dealt with him before and it was great, so no chance the said person could make a mistake.". It's a very convincing statement that I hear over and over on here. I'm not trying to win any argument. I'm just stating what happened. IMO your actions were a bit shady. Bring all your friends in to tell us how great you are. And i'm sure you're fraking fantastic. Fact is, IMO you were a bit shady with that decision. I have no grudge against you. They were you're cards, I just didn't like what you did. I'll keep saying it, because I'm a jerk when shadiness is upon me. Leave it at that and I will. Good luck.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:31 AM   #13
CollectorMan
Banned

Sigh........
Old 01-10-2013, 07:32 AM   #14
kparpart

Quote:
Originally Posted by popmaz View Post
If he needed the money so "quick" he would not have waited almost a full day for the first guy to pay. What is funny is that he was "nice" enough to try to do the "right" thing and wait so long for someone who has a history of backing out. But when so,eome comes along ready to pay, he refused to afford him the same courtesy.
^^......and that right there would justify me "screwing" over the "first" member, right?! lol It is pretty funny how people like to twist things around so as it works in their favor....esp when they nothing of what actually happened.
...and no, I'm not surprised either.

Bucket:
Old 01-10-2013, 07:41 AM   #15
kparpart

Quote:
I'm glad you feel good about your friends backing you despite none of them being involved in any way. I've always loved responses here for prominent members "I've dealt with him before and it was great, so no chance the said person could make a mistake.". It's a very convincing statement that I hear over and over on here. I'm not trying to win any argument. I'm just stating what happened. IMO your actions were a bit shady. Bring all your friends in to tell us how great you are. And i'm sure you're fraking fantastic. Fact is, IMO you were a bit shady with that decision. I have no grudge against you. They were you're cards, I just didn't like what you did. I'll keep saying it, because I'm a jerk when shadiness is upon me. Leave it at that and I will. Good luck.
Again man, in no way what I did was shady. I posted "Quicksale".....thus the reason for immediate payment. I received multiple PM's for the first buyer saying he was going to purchase the lot for the FULL price asked.....thought I'd be nice and do the right thing and wait for payment. Boy was I wrong....
Quite frankly I don't really care if this drags on....let it. The longer the better, so all can see how childish it was of you to "call" someone out because you didn't get what you wanted. Well I'll tell ya what bud, if I was to "call someone out" on here everytime something didn't go my way, it'd be he11. Again, I thanks you ALL for the comments and have a great day.

Bucket:
Old 01-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #16
popmaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by kparpart View Post
^^......and that right there would justify me "screwing" over the "first" member, right?! lol It is pretty funny how people like to twist things around so as it works in their favor....esp when they nothing of what actually happened.
...and no, I'm not surprised either.
No. But it certainly does not justify you screwing over the OP. I know what I have read about the situation, including the PM's posted.....and you should not be surprised, you made the conscious decision to be patient with one member and less so with the next. But hey, it's your card, you can sell it to whoever you want, no matter if anyone thinks it is shady or not.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM   #17
bjs852

copied and pasted from Popmaz:::::::

kollinray1988 put in an offer on one of my items, I accepted the offer, after a few days I emailed a reminder. No response, NPB case open, no response, case closed and buyer blocked. For what it is worth, this ebayer is a member here by the name of kparpart.

Aside from the Dbag above, I have 2 more who conveniently decided to bid on items but decided not to pay.
Ebay ID's
Atxcollectibles
Robinbrindle35
No replies to messages, no replies when NPB case was filed. Complete waste of time. Do with them what you would like....
New one on the list, Another BO accepted, sent a reminder, said he would pay shortly, never did.
Ebay ID schema37
Old 01-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #18
CollectorMan
Banned

Childish? Yeah how dare I state a opinion on something that I felt was shady. Your incapable of making a mistake...you're awesome. It was shady IMO. Deal with it. Now others will know that your capable of it. That's all I wanted.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #19
kparpart

Quote:
Originally Posted by popmaz View Post
No. But it certainly does not justify you screwing over the OP. I know what I have read about the situation, including the PM's posted.....and you should not be surprised, you made the conscious decision to be patient with one member and less so with the next. But hey, it's your card, you can sell it to whoever you want, no matter if anyone thinks it is shady or not.
That's very true....I can sell it to whomever I want. Still, I chose to do the right thing....or which I thought was the right thing, no, I never screwed over the OP, he's def doing a pretty good job of making it seem that way though. Like I said before, if it was anyone that got it in the end here, it was me. Before making the decision to move on, I consulted with another "higher ranking" member on this forum for both wisdom and direction as to what/how to go about this....he too agreed I should move on to the next in-line, so I did.....now I get rediculed for it. Boy, this'll be the last time I do another QS thread....lemme tell ya, it didn't even end up being so "quick" anyhow. I remember back in the day when all we needed was a good ole handshake... and I'm serious. I guess the next time when I post a QS thread, I'll have to put in there, "it's a quicksale" and I need the paypal immediately, but you can pay me at your leisure. It is what it is.

Bucket:
Old 01-10-2013, 08:00 AM   #20
kparpart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
copied and pasted from Popmaz:::::::

kollinray1988 put in an offer on one of my items, I accepted the offer, after a few days I emailed a reminder. No response, NPB case open, no response, case closed and buyer blocked. For what it is worth, this ebayer is a member here by the name of kparpart.

Aside from the Dbag above, I have 2 more who conveniently decided to bid on items but decided not to pay.
Ebay ID's
Atxcollectibles
Robinbrindle35
No replies to messages, no replies when NPB case was filed. Complete waste of time. Do with them what you would like....
New one on the list, Another BO accepted, sent a reminder, said he would pay shortly, never did.
Ebay ID schema37
Hey thanks for the help.....you can copy and paste, good for you!

Bucket:
Old 01-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #21
tnarg

I can see after being slow walked by another member on payment, not hearing back from another member until its too late, why Kyle would be frustrated and just want his money.

First come first serve. Who cares? Doesn't really deserve a thread.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #22
kparpart

Quote:
Childish? Yeah how dare I state a opinion on something that I felt was shady. Your incapable of making a mistake...you're awesome. It was shady IMO. Deal with it. Now others will know that your capable of it. That's all I wanted.
Did I say that I NEVER make mistakes??!! Didn't think so....we all do man, part of life. As for this particular situation, I don't believe I was in the worng. I gave BOTH parties ample time to make payment....notta. Now you're just putting words in MY mouth. Oh wait, what am I capable of?? Oh yeah, waiting 22hours for payment on a "quicksale", is that it?? Cause I see nothing else that woud pertain to this particular situation of which I did wrong....

Bucket:
Old 01-10-2013, 08:21 AM   #23
bjs852

I copied and pasted because you ignored it...
Old 01-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #24
bjs852

and god bless....
Old 01-10-2013, 08:29 AM   #25
popmaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjs852 View Post
I copied and pasted because you ignored it...
He has ignored it from the day he put the offer in. I always wondered if he would man up and explain why he would put in an offer, not bid mind you, but consciously offer on an item, have it accepted and ignore messages and refuse to pay. But of course he has not.