Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 02-26-2014, 05:00 AM   #1
cross4444

Default New COMC Processing Experiences

Hi all, I have no agenda in starting this thread other than to read about folk's experiences with the new COMC Processing system.

My first 10 week submission arrived at COMC just last week, so I don't expect to see my cards for a while.

When the new processing system was announced, we were told that cards would still be processed in an average of 30 days, some more and some less. It's been over 30 days since the new system went live, and I'm seeing very few cards added every day relative to the old system. Maybe it's just me, but for someone who checks the newly added baseball cards regularly, it feels like a desert.

I'm wondering if this is because of the new system or am I just insane? I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that cards will be added in an average of 30 days. Tim stated that a "hot list" of sorts was being built into the new system for no additional charge, but if so, then no one has sent in any 2014 Topps Series 1 over the last month.

If my assumptions are true (they may not be), then COMC hasn't quite lived up to the 30 day average they proposed. I haven't heard from anyone (yet) who has had cards added in chunks like Tim said. I'm curious as to how making us wait 10 weeks saves COMC time or money? They should have people adding cards in from 9 to 5 every day. Whether it takes them 30 days or it takes them 70 days, over time it's still the exact same work to be done whether it's done today or they stick it on a shelf for 70 days.

By letting the cards sit on a shelf, the value drops bit by bit every day and collectors turn elsewhere for new releases. As a seller I lose money, as a collector I waste money, COMC loses money, and Ebay wins big. That could be avoided just by getting the shipments done quicker and not procrastinating.

Thoughts and experiences?
cross4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:03 AM   #2
amazingpacks
Banned

Old,New,fast and slow.
It is slower. Premium actually took a few days. and basic, nothing posted.
last batch did have russell wilson rookies and stuff in the batch. was trying to get them posted asap after the super bowl, no luck.

more like PSA grading mystery times now. LOL
amazingpacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:16 AM   #3
shrevecity

My second submission I sent in under the new sub was 350 cards and about 240 of them posted within 3 weeks, the rest have yet to post

Last edited by shrevecity; 02-26-2014 at 08:18 AM.
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:45 AM   #4
sjscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by cross4444 View Post
Hi all, I have no agenda in starting this thread other than to read about folk's experiences with the new COMC Processing system.

My first 10 week submission arrived at COMC just last week, so I don't expect to see my cards for a while.

When the new processing system was announced, we were told that cards would still be processed in an average of 30 days, some more and some less. It's been over 30 days since the new system went live, and I'm seeing very few cards added every day relative to the old system. Maybe it's just me, but for someone who checks the newly added baseball cards regularly, it feels like a desert.

I'm wondering if this is because of the new system or am I just insane? I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that cards will be added in an average of 30 days. Tim stated that a "hot list" of sorts was being built into the new system for no additional charge, but if so, then no one has sent in any 2014 Topps Series 1 over the last month.

If my assumptions are true (they may not be), then COMC hasn't quite lived up to the 30 day average they proposed. I haven't heard from anyone (yet) who has had cards added in chunks like Tim said. I'm curious as to how making us wait 10 weeks saves COMC time or money? They should have people adding cards in from 9 to 5 every day. Whether it takes them 30 days or it takes them 70 days, over time it's still the exact same work to be done whether it's done today or they stick it on a shelf for 70 days.

By letting the cards sit on a shelf, the value drops bit by bit every day and collectors turn elsewhere for new releases. As a seller I lose money, as a collector I waste money, COMC loses money, and Ebay wins big. That could be avoided just by getting the shipments done quicker and not procrastinating.

Thoughts and experiences?
I think the thread is a great idea. THere is alot of mystery right now as to how and when things are processed. I sent batches in which were received on 2/4 and 2/10. So far, no cards have been processed. There was definatley 2014 topps and some other cards i figured would be in the quicker category. I got the impression that hotter cards would be processed quicker, most cards would be about a month, and the stuff that took longer than a month would be relegated for cards the site was inundated with. So I too am interested in learning how others are doing with the new processing.
sjscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:32 AM   #5
Jim's cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingpacks View Post
last batch did have russell wilson rookies and stuff in the batch. was trying to get them posted asap after the super bowl, no luck.

Same here, sent in Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, and other Seahawk rookies and they have still yet to post. Also sent in a bunch of Denver cards. Sucks because last year both teams would have been on the hot list and would have posted in two weeks, not ten.
Jim's cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:33 AM   #6
XL5

I sent in about 500 cards, arrived on the 5th of Feb. There were maybe 50 or so 2014 Topps S1, mostly inserts and parallels with relics/autos/Red Hot Foils/variations. On the 3rd week and none are up yet. Still not worried but not exactly Hot List speed.

My Premium submission sent in the same shipment was was up in about 2 days.
Old 02-26-2014, 01:35 PM   #7
chezball

Every time you mention how slow things are,they use the excuse "WE HAVE EMPLOYEES THAT ARE SICK" TOTAL BULLCRAP.
chezball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #8
Swipe79

Keeping it on topic - didn't they state that they are going to release cards once a week? I remember it being Friday every week that they would release batches after a final check.

I have four submissions in right now.

Sub 1
Arrived 1/21
Completion: 89%
Actual Live Cards: 217/240

Sub 2
Arrived 1/27
Completion: 69%
Actual Live Cards: 69/110

Sub 3
Arrived 2/7
Completion: 28%
Actual Live Cards: 0/243

Sub 4
Arrived 2/20
Completion: 5%
Actual Live Cards: 0/166

Not in love with the new basic submission as I used to use 2-week on a lot of my decent stuff and then put the lower stuff in as 1-month. Was happy with the results on the first two batches as I had stuff go live before two weeks in both instances. The last two batches contained a lot of 2014 Topps Series 1, some nicer autos/numbered/etc., and some 2013 Panini EEE Autos/Numbered/SP stuff. Really surprised that none of these have gone live as I would consider them to be a hot product. Baseball stuff is starting to heat up with spring training going on - would be nice to have the cards live.

EDIT: After posting this, my submission percentages all shot up. 91%, 71%, 62%, and 10%

Last edited by Swipe79; 02-26-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Swipe79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:44 PM   #9
MoeCOMC
Inactive Account

Hi all; I want to start by giving props to Cross4444 for starting this thread - this is the kind of feedback that we're always looking for when we start something new at COMC.

We try to not dodge any negativity but face it head on, so we can solve any issues before they get too big or unwieldy. There have been problems with the new processing services and some of our customers have been affected negatively by this.

For any inconveniences caused by this, we are sorry.

Tim's been working with the processing and identification teams to address these problems, so we can actually follow through on what we promised when we first made these changes - that is, getting newer stuff and in season cards deposited sooner.

I just want to clarify that we no longer have the 10 week option; the Basic service has a 2-8 week window, and we still plan to get the majority of a batch processed within 4 weeks, if not sooner. The 8 week window is there in case of emergency or dire circumstances, and (fingers crossed) we'll never see cards take that long to deposit.

Please keep the dialogue going and if you have any issues you need to discuss offline, you can reach us at "staff@comc.com".

As for us using "sickness" as an excuse "every time things get slow"? All I can say is that the last two words of that post are the only things accurate in that statement...thank you.
MoeCOMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #10
sjscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeCOMC View Post
Hi all; I want to start by giving props to Cross4444 for starting this thread - this is the kind of feedback that we're always looking for when we start something new at COMC.

We try to not dodge any negativity but face it head on, so we can solve any issues before they get too big or unwieldy. There have been problems with the new processing services and some of our customers have been affected negatively by this.

Tim's been working with the processing and identification teams to address these problems, so we can actually follow through on what we promised when we first made these changes - that is, getting newer stuff and in season cards deposited sooner.

I just want to clarify that we no longer have the 10 week option; the Basic service has a 2-8 week window, and we still plan to get the majority of a batch processed within 4 weeks, if not sooner. The 8 week window is there in case of emergency or dire circumstances, and (fingers crossed) we'll never see cards take that long to deposit.

Please keep the dialogue going and if you have any issues you need to discuss offline, you can reach us at "staff@comc.com".

As for us using "sickness" as an excuse "every time things get slow"? All I can say is that the last two words of that post are the only things accurate in that statement...thank you.
thanks for the update MOE. I think we all just want to see how things are going, for peace of mind, and for future submissions.

You better hope he doesnt edit the last two words of his post though!
Old 02-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #11
sjscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe79 View Post
Keeping it on topic - didn't they state that they are going to release cards once a week? I remember it being Friday every week that they would release batches after a final check.

I have four submissions in right now.

Sub 3
Arrived 2/7
Completion: 28%
Actual Live Cards: 0/243

EDIT: After posting this, my submission percentages all shot up. 91%, 71%, 62%, and 10%
So your sub 3 done on 2/7 is now at 62 percent? hmmm, My batch was submitted on 2/4 and is at 30 percent.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:24 PM   #12
amazingpacks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscout View Post
So your sub 3 done on 2/7 is now at 62 percent? hmmm, My batch was submitted on 2/4 and is at 30 percent.
my 1000+ card sub on 2/4 is at 38% , but none are live.
amazingpacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 03:49 PM   #13
lisu

I'm in the same boat.

Service Batch Progress Est. Qty Due Date Est. Date Completed Fees
Basic 833835 10 % 600 4/15/2014 4/15/2014 $0.00
Basic 815741 88 % 400 4/1/2014 4/1/2014 $0.00
Basic 796293 86 % 800 3/18/2014 3/18/2014 $96.25

My batch that is at 86% of 800 cards has 385 live. My other 2 orders have 0 cards uploaded. The batch that arrived on 2/1 has 0, and I fully expected to have at least all the baseball cards in it up already.
lisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 04:07 PM   #14
chezball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeCOMC View Post

Let me just state that I do use the site and had a submission of over 300 cards under the old system,everything went fine.
When people were complaining about how long it was taking to ship out their cards,you stated the staff was sick. When no one was answering the phone on Mon. Noberto was sick.

Last edited by chezball; 02-26-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:33 PM   #15
cross4444

Chez, I don't know about where you live, but the flu has knocked out half the people I know at one time or another over the last couple months. COMC is a lot closer in size to a small business than a mega corp, sick employees are a fact of life.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:44 PM   #16
chezball

Quote:
Originally Posted by cross4444 View Post
Chez, I don't know about where you live, but the flu has knocked out half the people I know at one time or another over the last couple months. COMC is a lot closer in size to a small business than a mega corp, sick employees are a fact of life.
I know things happen,I'm not there.The 2 times where people have complained,sickness was used.That's all I'm saying.
I wasn't the one complaining about shipments taking too long,or not being able get through to CS on Mon.

Last edited by chezball; 02-26-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old 02-26-2014, 04:45 PM   #17
tdbaseballcards

I sent in approx 1050 cards that arrived on January 23rd. All basic and they have a due date of 3/20 for the 8 weeks. It's been over a month and not all cards have been processed. Here is the breakdown of my batch.

2/1 - 192 cards processed - 192/1050
2/13 - 448 cards processed - 640/1050
2/20 - 36 cards processed - 676/1050
2/21 - 27 cards processed - 703/1050

That leaves me with 300+ cards not processed after 4 weeks.

The order in which things have been processed is completely random. I sent in stuff from all 4 sports and it just seems like they grab a pile from the box and process. I didn't necessarily send anything 'hot' in, but thought cards would be processed differently.

I got excited when I saw my first 2 batches processed quickly, but then things slowed down drastically. Hopefully the rest of my cards are processed this week. I have another batch that I'm contemplating sending in.

My experience
Old 02-26-2014, 04:46 PM   #18
XL5

For the record:

Arrived 2/5/2014 Basic
Completion: 50%
Estimated cards: 490
Due: 4/2/2014
Estimated: 4/2/2014
Fees: $0.00 (cards processed as of today: 0)

Arrived 2/5/2014 Premium
Completion:100%
Exact Cards: 7
Due: 2/10/2014
Estimated: 2/10/2014
Completed: 2/6/2014
Fees: $7.00 (cards processed: 7)

Last edited by XL5; 02-26-2014 at 04:57 PM.
XL5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:02 PM   #19
XL5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdbaseballcards View Post
The order in which things have been processed is completely random. I sent in stuff from all 4 sports and it just seems like they grab a pile from the box and process. I didn't necessarily send anything 'hot' in, but thought cards would be processed differently.
That's disappointing.

But overall looks good for you. 640 cards processed in 3 weeks is a lot more than I got. Also, your dates would indicate that it's not a "cards process on Friday" system.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:08 PM   #20
GoBeavs

Two "open" shipments for me

Arrived 1/13/2014 Basic
Completion: 92%
Estimated cards: 400
Due: 3/8/2014
EstL 3/8/2014
Fees: $64.25 (cards processed: 257)

These all went live on 1/31 after 3 weeks. Most of the submission was Prizm Basketball & Chrome FB; "hot" products at the time of submission.

Arrived 2/3/2014 Basic
Completion:59%
Estimated Cards: 200
Due: 3/31/2014
Estimated: 3/31/2014
Fees: $0.00 (cards processed: 0)

This submission is mostly Series 1 Baseball. Is there anything hotter? Friday will be the 4 week mark for this submission. What is probably going to frustrate me the most about this delay is that a lot of other submissions of this set will likely go live at the same time as mine, even though they may have been submitted days or weeks afterwards. There is no longer any incentive to get products submitted quickly.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #21
Swipe79

That group of cards had a lot of nice stuff in it - new stuff and hot players. None has gone live yet, so the 62% does nothing for me other than give me hope that I will see some of these go live soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjscout View Post
Old 02-26-2014, 05:19 PM   #22
Jim's cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBeavs View Post
Two "open" shipments for me

Arrived 1/13/2014 Basic
Completion: 92%
Estimated cards: 400
Due: 3/8/2014
EstL 3/8/2014
Fees: $64.25 (cards processed: 257)

These all went live on 1/31 after 3 weeks. Most of the submission was Prizm Basketball & Chrome FB; "hot" products at the time of submission.
This is what I was afraid of. So you're approaching the 7 week point when 4 was supposed to be the goal and still 143 cards aren't processed. That's disheartening to say the least
Jim's cards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:25 PM   #23
XL5

Well, FWIW, here's most of my submission. Most of the 2014 S1s are unique (none currently listed on COMC) but from what I'm seeing here they won't be unique when all the outstanding 2014s go up.

Code:
The 7 premiums I sent are mixed in there, I think the Briere /9, Trout ring, Trout gold, Braun vintage, Walker auto, Maybin white whale 1/1, and Carradine auto:

Sport	     set	                 subset	              number	       Name	Print run	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-29	Josh Hamilton	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-7	Sandy Koufax	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-32	Chris Davis	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-16	Mike Schmidt	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-45	Felix Hernandez	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-41	Justin Verlander	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-42	Buster Posey	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-37	Joey Votto	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-29	Josh Hamilton	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-46	Andrew McCutchen	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	1989 die cut mini	TM-49	Bryce Harper	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Before they were Great	BG-4	Bob Gibson	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Before they were Great	BG-8	Rickey Henderson	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Before they were Great	BG-7	Tony Gwynn	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Before they were Great	BG-12	Greg Maddux	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Before they were Great	BG-6	Ken Griffey Jr. 	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Buyback 1980 Topps	548	Dave Rajsich	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Buyback 1962 Topps	16	Darrell Johnson	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Buyback 1968 Topps	253	Dick Hughes	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Buyback 1973 Topps	611	Rich Coggins Jim Wolfford Richie Zisk	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	134	Josh Donaldson	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	148	Chris Sale	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	55	Chia-Jen Lo	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	254	Brett Gardner	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	83	Jonathan Schoop	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	41	Adeiny Hechavarria	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	139	Rafael Betancourt	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	286	Josh Fields	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	213	Justin Smoak	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	202	Jeremy Hellickson	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	276	Alfonso Soriano  	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	282	Rex B rothers	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	244	Danny Farquhar	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	119	Brandon Crawford	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	223	Joaquin Benoit	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	163	Matt Shoemaker	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	71	Anthony Rizzo	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	65	Hisashi Iwakuma	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	32	Reymond Fuentes	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Red Hot Foil	322	Emilio Bonifacio	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	50 Years of the Draft	50YD-4	Don Mattingly 	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	50 Years of the Draft	50YD-5	Adrian Gonzalez	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	50 Years of the Draft	50YD-10	Johnny Bench	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	50 Years of the Draft	50YD-6	Josh Hamilton	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	50 Years of the Draft	50YD-10	Joe Mauer	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Topps Rookie Cup Team	RCT-6	Jim Rice	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Topps Rookie Cup Team	RCT-4	Albert Pujols	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Topps Rookie Cup Team	RCT-10	CC Sabathia	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Topps Rookie Cup Team	RCT-1	Tom Seaver	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-24	Manny Machado	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-9	Jean Segura	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-19	Mike Trout	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-16	Hyun-Jin  Ryu	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-27	Yu Darvish	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-19 	Mike Trout	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-26	Yasiel Puig	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-25 	Yasiel Puig	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-18	Will Myers	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-7	Jean Segura	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-28	Yu Darvish	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-9	Jean Segura	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-18	Wil Myers	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-13	Yoenis Cespedes	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-21	Jose Fernandez	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-23	Manny Machado	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-5	Jurickson Profar	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-8	Jean Segura	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-30	Bryce Harper	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-4	Jurickson Profar	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	The Future is Now	FN-7	Jean Segura	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-34	Gary Sheffield	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-8	Sandy Koufax	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-43	Fred Lynn	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-26	Ryan Howard	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-3 	Yu Darvish	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-47	Cal Ripken Jr	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-42	Jim Rice	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-40	Bo Jackson	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-48	Hank Aaron	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-10	Buster Posey	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-32	Yadier Molina	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-4	Yoenis Cespedes	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-45	Ryne Sandberg	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-41	Jacoby Ellsbury	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-9	Roberto Clemente	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-18	Ryan Braun	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-25	Jered Weaver	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-39	Greg Maddux	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Upper Class	UC-27	Robinson Cano	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Autograph	TA-TW	Taijuan Walker	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Relic	TR-BBE	Brandon Belt	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	RElic	TR-AR	Alex Rodriguez	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Class Ring Manufactured Relic	CR-22	Bryce Harper	
Baseball	2014 Topps Series 1	Topps Rookie Cup All Stars Vintage Trophy	RCAS-16	Ryan Braun	25
Hockey	2014 Nathional Hockey Day	base	NHCD1	Aleksander Barkov	
Hockey	2014 Nathional Hockey Day	base	NHCD11	David Backes	
Hockey	2014 Nathional Hockey Day	base	NHCD19	Mike Modano	
Hockey	2014 Nathional Hockey Day	base	NHCD16	Bill Guerin	
Hockey	2014 Nathional Hockey Day	base	NHCD13	Patrick Kane	
Hockey	2013-14 Artifacts	Tundra Trios	T2-GSV	Giguere Varlamov Stastny	
Hockey	2013-14 Artifacts	Team Canada Red parallel	150	Zach Boychuk	299
Hockey	2013-14 Artifacts	Emerald Parallel	83	Paul Stastny	99
Hockey	2013-14 Artifacts	Team Canada	148	Tyler Ennis	999
Hockey	2013-14 Artifacts	Rookie	194	Stefan Matteau	999
Hockey	2013-14 Artifacts	Rookie	174	Joran Schroeder	999
Hockey	2013-14 Artifacts	Autographs	ANG	Nicklas Grossman	
Hockey	2013-14 Artifacts	Horizontal Artifacts	18	Daniel Briere	9
Baseball	2013 Topps Opening Day	Blue  	202	Jason Motte	2013
Baseball	2013 Topps Opening Day	Base	52	Dylan Bundy	
Baseball	2013 Topps Opening Day	Blue 	206	Davis Freese	2012
Hockey	2013 Topps Museum Collection 	Blue 	5	Bob Gibson	99
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Black border Mini	619	Carlos Gomez	5
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	376	Juan Pierre Series Two Checklist	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	490	Cody Ross	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	604	Rafael Betancourt	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	159	Felipe Paulino	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	124	Ricky Romero	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	35	Justin Verlander	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	649	Ryan Hanigan	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	401	Ryan Dempster	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	614	BJ Upton	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	242	Matt Kemp	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	306	Jerry Hairston	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	559	Travis Snider	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	544	Tyler Chatwood	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	543	Donovan Solano	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	170	Eury Perez	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	569	Ryan Ludwick	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	145	Anthony Bass	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	82	Jason Vargas	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	598	Fernando Martinez	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Gold	27	Mike Trout	62
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Pink	576	Julio Teheran	25
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Pink	539	Phil Coke	25
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Pink	212	Eric Chavez	25
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Pink	355	Carlos Marmol	25
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Pink	498	Martin Prado	25
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Pink	567	Alfonso Soriano Series Two Checklist 	25
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Black  	59	John Axeford	5
Baseball	2013 Topps Mini	Plate	197	Tyler Cloyd	1
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	New Age Performers	NAP-MT	Mike Trout  	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	New Age Performers	NAP-SC	Starlin Castro	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	New Age Performers	NAP-SS	Stephen Strausburg	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	New Age Performers	NAP-BB	Billy Butler	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	New Age Performers	NAP-DW	David Wright	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	New Age Performers	NAP-CK	Clayton Kershaw	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	Chrome	HC5	Albert Pujols	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	498	Pedro Alverez	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	455	Chris Sale	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	494	AJ Burnett	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	488	Wilin Rosario	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	487	Jose Altuve	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	471	Matt Holliday	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	462	Roy Halladay	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	455	Chis Sale	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	453	Justin Upton	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	449	Jered Weaver	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	446	Jose Reyes	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	445	Lucas Harrell	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	433	Adam Jones	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	432	Ryan Zimmerman	
Baseball	2013 Topps Heritage 	High Number SP	429	Aramis Ramirez	
Football	2013 Topps Chrome Football	Black Refractor	91	Jacoby Jones	299
Football	2013 Topps Chrome Football	Camo Refractor	91	Jacoby Jones	499
Football	2013 Topps Chrome Football	Camo Refractor	91	Jacoby Jones	499
Football	2013 Topps Chrome Football	Pink Refractor	91	Jacoby Jones	399
Football	2013 Topps Chrome Football	Sepia Refractor	91	Jacoby Jones	99
Football	2013 Topps Chrome Football	Blue Wave Refractor	91	Jacoby Jones	
Baseball	2013 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	131	Carlos Gonzalez	75
Baseball	2013 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	150	Justin Verlander	75
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	37	Max Scherzer	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	8	Ryan Braun	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	149	Yovani Gallardo	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	58	Jeremy Hellickson	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	252	Dustin Ackley	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	215	Gordon Beckham	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	323	Michael Brantley	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	138	Michael Morse	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	146	Kyle McClellan	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	41	Daniel Hudson	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	276	Luis Ayala	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	231	Melky Mesa	
Baseball	2013 Topps	Silver Slate Redemption	237	Brandon Lyon	
Football	2013 Bowman Football	Die Cut	BDC-AF	Arian Foster	99
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Top Prospects Chrome	TP-7	David Dahl	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Base	37	Evan Gattis	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Base	12	Nick Franklin	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Base	25	Tony Cingrani	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Top Prospects  	TP-45	Miguel Sano	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Top Prospects  	TP-30	Archie Bradley	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Base Prospect	BDPP37	Gosuke Katoh	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Base Prospect	BDPP15	Clint Frazier	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Top Prospects	TP-1	Byron Buxton	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Chrome Refractor	BDPP63	Trey Williams	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Chrome Refractor	BDPP22	Teddy Stankiewicz	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Top Prospects Chrome Refractor	TP-36	Nick Castellanos	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Chrome Refractor	30	Hyun-Jin Ryu	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Draft	Refractor	30	Hyun-Jin Ryu	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Chrome 	Refractor	30	Gerrit Cole	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Chrome	Purple Refractor	91	Will Middlebrooks	199
Baseball	2013 Bowman Chrome	Orange Refractor	124	Joe Nathan	25
Baseball	2013 Bowman Chrome	Blue Wave	BCP206	Albert Almora	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Chrome	Blue Wave	BCP191	Jose Berrios	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Chrome	Blue Wave	BCP150	Henry Owens	
Baseball	2013 Bowman Chrome	Prospects Blue Refractor	BCP5	Lucas Giolito	250
Baseball	2013 Bowman Chrome	Base	BCP1	Byron Buxton	
Baseball	2013 Bowman	Chrome Top 100	BTP-3	Oscar Taveras	
Baseball	2013 Bowman	Ice  	BP50	Rafael Montero	
Hockey	2012-13 SP Authentic#@	SPx Insert	13	Jonathan Quick	
HOckey	2012-13 SP Authentic#@	SPx Insert	9	Ryan Nugent-Hopkins	
Hockey	2012-13 SP Authentic SPx Inserts	Rookie Jersey Autographs	22	Jake Allen	175
Hockey	2012-13 SP Authentic Hockey	Future Watch Autograph	234	Carter Ashton	999
Hockey	2012-13 SP Authentic Hockey	Sign of the Times	SOT-JZ	Jason Zucker	
Baseball	2012 Topps Triple Threads	Relics	TTR-36	Zack Greinke	36
Baseball	2012 Topps Series 1	Base Variation	185	Pablo Sandoval Pirates Mascot	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage 	Clubhouse Collection Relics	CCR-CJW	CJ Wilson	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome	HP10	Robinson Cano	1963
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome Refractor	HP77	Mark Teixeira	563
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Heritage Chrome	HP13	Lance Berkman	1963
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Heritage Chrome	HP73	Zack Greinke	1963
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome Refractor	HP54	Felix Hernandez	563
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	443	Endy Chavez	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Image Swap SP	453	Troy Tulowitzki	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	452	Fautino De Los Santos	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	457	Dellin Betances	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	487	Casey Kotchman	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	483	Mike Stanton	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	481	Justin Upton	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	479	Eric Hosmer	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	475	Jason Bay	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	462	Chris Young	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	440	Jonathan Sanchez	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	430	Ben Zobrist	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	High Number SP	430	Ben Zobrist	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome Refractor	HP24	Jay Bruce	563
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome	HP69	Ryan Vogelsong	1963
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome Refractor	HP94	NL Pitching Leaders	563
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome	HP94	NL Pitching Leaders	1963
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome	HP98	2012 Rookie Stars	1963
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Chrome	HP56	Johnny Cueto	
Baseball	2012 Topps Heritage	Babe Ruth Special	140	Gehrig and Ruth	
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Atomic Refractor	189	Xavier Avery	10
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Red Refractor	63	Josh Johnson	25
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Red Refractor	83	Mark Trumbo	25
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Red Refractor	148	Johnny Cueto	25
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	134	Melky Cabrera	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	137	B.J. Upton	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	11	Ian Kennedy	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	57	Nelson Cruz	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	99	Jemile Weeks	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	101	Yonder Alonso	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	132	Adrian Beltre	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	132	Adrian Beltre	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	163	Brad Peacock	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Black Refractor	47	Billy Butler	100
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Black Refractor	111	Miguel Montero	100
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Black Refractor	219	Kyle Seager	100
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Black Refractor	219	Kyle Seager	100
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	11	Ian Kennedy	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	27	Mark Reynolds	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	28	Roy Halladay	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	29	Carl Crawford	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	32	Giancarlo Stanton	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	66	Mat Latos	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	68	Michael Young	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	73	Mark Teixeira	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	92	Derek Holland	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	98	Brian Wilson	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	112	Clayton Kershaw	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	126	Dan Haren	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	128	Asdrubal Cabrera	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	132	Adrian Beltre	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	140	Jose Bautista	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	141	Jay Bruce	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	152	Alex Liddi	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	168	Kelvin Herrera	168
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	169	Tom Milone	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	179	Taylor Green	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	185	Tsuyoshi Wada	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	186	Hisashi Iwakuma	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	200	Irving Falu	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	201	Howie Kendrick	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	205	Edwin Encarnacion	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	207	Mike Aviles	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Purple Refractor	180	Yoenis Cespedes	
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Refractor	144	Mike Trout	
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Atomic Refractor	218	Jason Vargas	10
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	52	Jered Weaver	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	108	Nick Swisher	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	188	Wei-Yin Chen	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	205	Edin Encarnacion	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	31	Ben Zobrist	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	59	James Shields	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	58	Shaun Marcum	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	15	Jimmy Rollins	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Red Refractor	212	Carlos Ruiz	25
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	168	Kelvin Herrera	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	28	Roy Halladay	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	107	Dustin Ackley	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Black Refractor	145	Chris Young	100
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Black Refractor	204	A.J. Pierzynski	100
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	39	Jacob Turner	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	133	David Price	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	152	Alex Liddi	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	168	Kelvin Herrera	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Sepia Refractor	215	R.A. Dickey	75
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	11	Ian Kennedy	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	59	James Shields	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	88	Jason Motte	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	128	Asdrubal Cabrera	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	179	Taylor Green	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Gold Refractor	186	Hisashi Iwakuma	50
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	20	Adrian Gonzalez	199
Baseball	2012 Topps Chrome	Red Refractor	113	Michael Bourn	25
Baseball	2012 Topps Allen & Ginter	Black Border Mini	3	Miguel Cabrera	
Baseball	2012 Heritage	Chrome	HP81	Matt Holliday	1963
Baseball	2012 Heritage	Chrome	HP27	Dan Uggla	1963
Baseball	2012 Heritage	Chrome	HP47	Ian Kennedy	1963
Baseball	2012 Heritage	Clubhouse Collection Relic	CCR-MR	Mariano Rivera	
Baseball	2012 Heritage	Base Image Swap variation	106	Tim Lincecum	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Platinum	Base Refractor	56	Bryce Harper	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Platinum	Top Prospects	TP-JPK	Joe Panik	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Platinum	Prospect Refractor	BPP42	Tyler Skaggs	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Platinum	Prospect Refractor	BPP99	Sebastian Valle	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Draft	Base	BP10	Bryce Harper	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Draft	Base	BCP10	Bryce Harper	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Chrome 	Franchise All-Stars	FAS-TS	Mike Trout Jean Segura	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Chrome	Orange Refractor	83	Justin Masterson	25
Baseball	2012 Bowman Chrome	Refractor	BCP217	Manny Machado	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Chrome	Xfractor	54	Joe Votto	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Chrome	All-Star Futures Game	FG-GC	Gerrit Cole	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Chrome	All-Star Futures Game	FG-GC	Gerrit Cole	
Baseball	2012 Bowman Chrome	All-Star Futures Game	FG-MM	Manny Machado	
Hockey	2011-12 Certified	Jersey Autograph Rookie	5	Blake Geoffrion	499
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	All-Star Stitches Diamond Anniversary	AS-8	Carlos Quentin	60
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Legend SP	US85b	Tom Seaver	
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Hope Diamond	497	Alex Avila	60
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Hope Diamond	632	Scott Kazmir	60
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Hope Diamond	US10	Jose Bautista (AL All Star)	60
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Hope Diamond	US247	Zack Cozart	60
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Hope Diamond Anniversary	182	Jeremy Bonderman	60
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Hope Diamond Anniversary	457	Brandon Allen	60
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Throwback Manufactured Patch	TLMP-EM	Eddie Murray	
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Throwback Manufactured Patch	TLMP-JS	John Smoltz	
Baseball	2011 Topps Update	Gold	US175	Mike Trout	2011
Baseball	2011 Topps Triple Threads	Relic	TTR-8	Ichiro	36
Baseball	2011 Topps Tier One	Crowd Pleasers Auto Gold	CP-IKN	Ian Kennedy	25
Baseball	2011 Topps Pro Debut	Blue border 228/309	286	Wilin Rosario	309
Baseball	2011 Topps Marquee	Acclaimed Impressions Dual Relic Auto	AID-60	Danny Valencia	500
Baseball	2011 Topps Marquee	Acclaimed Impressions Triple Relic Auto	AIT-20	Brett Anderson	350
Baseball	2011 Topps Marquee	Gametime Mementos Quad Relic Gold	GMQR-44	Dexter Fowler	25
Baseball	2011 Topps Chrome	Black Refractor	95	Cameron Maybin	100
Baseball	2011 Topps Chrome	Purple Refractor	68	Aroldis Chapman	
Baseball	2011 Topps	Hope Diamond	46	Hong-Chih Kuo	60
Baseball	2011 Topps	Hope Diamond	113	Arthur Rhodes	60
Baseball	2011 Topps	Hope Diamond	352	Colby Lewis	60
Baseball	2011 Topps	Hope Diamond	459	Frank Francisco	60
Baseball	2011 Topps	Hope Diamond	266	Rickie Weeks	60
Baseball	2011 Topps	Hope Diamond	556	B.J. Upton	60
Baseball	2011 Topps	Hope Diamond	US98	Alexi Ogando	60
Baseball	2011 Topps	Hope Diamond	503	Nathan Adcock	60
Non-sport	2011 The Vampire Diaries Season One	Wardrobe	M3	Elena Gilbert	
Baseball	2011 Bowman Platinum	Blue Autograph Refractor	BPA-JJ	Jiwan James	99
Baseball	2011 Bowman Platinum	Xfractor	BPP12	Avisail Garcia	
Baseball	2011 Bowman Platinum	Xfractor	BPP24	Oswaldo Arcia	
Baseball	2011 Bowman Platinum	Xfractor	BPP38	Billy Hamilton	
Baseball	2011 Bowman Platinum	Xfractor	BPP87	Adron Chambers	
Baseball	2011 Bowman Chrome	Blue Refractor	167	Vernon Wells	150
Baseball	2011 Bowman Chrome	Gold Refractor	BCP201	Brock Holt	50
Baseball	2011 Bowman Chrome	Future Fusion Fractor Orange	5	Grant Green	99
Baseball	2011 Bowman Chrome	Prospects Orange Refractor	BCP56	Kevin Mailloux	25
Baseball	2011 Bowman Chrome	Futures Fusion-Fra​ctors Orange	19	Jesus Montero	99
Baseball	2011 Bowman Chrome	Prospects Orange Refractor	BCP208	Spencer Arroyo	25
Baseball	2011 Bowman Chrome	Orange Refractor	BCP62	Willie Cabrera	25
Baseball	2011 Bowman	Cyan Printing Plate	BP14	Anthony Vasquez	1
Hockey	2010-11 Upper Deck Ice	Premieres rookie	79	Philip Larsen	999
Hockey	2010-11 Upper Deck	Young Guns	203	Alexander Brumistrov	
Hockey	2010-11 Upper Deck	Young Guns	455	Colby Cohen	
Hockey	2010-11 Upper Deck	Young Guns	487	Eric Wellwood	
Hockey	2010-11 SPx	Jersey Autograph	170	Alex Plante	799
Hockey	2010-11 Certified	Mirror Gold Signatures	29	Zach Boychuk	25
Hockey	2010-11 Certified	Mirror Emerald Signatures	29	Zach Boychuk	5
Hockey	2010-11 artifacts	Rookie Emerald	148	Nazem Kadri	50
Baseball	2010 USA Baseball	Autograph Red Ink	A-39	Steve Rodriguez	99
Baseball	2010 Topps USA Baseball	Autograph	A-37	Noe Ramirez	
Baseball	2010 Topps USA Baseball	USA Relic	USAR-JB	Jackie Bradley	
Baseball	2010 Topps USA	Red Ink Autographs	A-14	John Simms	99
Baseball	2010 Topps Series 2	Silk		Melky Cabrera	50
Baseball	2010 Topps Heritage	Chrome Refractor	C111	Yadier Molina	561
Baseball	2010 Topps Heritage	Chrome	C104	Russell Martin	1961
Baseball	2010 Topps Chrome#@	National Chicle  Refractor	CC18	Adrian Gonzalez	499
Baseball	2010 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	26	Joe Saunders	199
Baseball	2010 Topps Chrome	Blue Refractor	173	Jon Link	199
Baseball	2010 Topps Chrome	Purple Refractor	93	Carlos Gonzalez	599
Baseball	2010 Topps Chrome	Xfractor	212	Stephen Strasburg	
Baseball	2010 Topps Chrome	Topps 206 Chrome	TC39	Jacoby Ellsbury	999
Baseball	2010 Topps Chrome	Topps 206 Chrome	TC44	Dan Uggla	499
Baseball	2010 Topps Allen & Ginter	Bazooka Back	318	Carlos Gonzalez	25
Baseball	2010 Bowman Platinum	Gold Refractors	47	Mike Leake	539
Baseball	2010 Bowman Platinum	Gold Refractors	82	Zach Greinke	539
Baseball	2010 Bowman Platinum	Gold Refractors Thick Stock	PP7	Zach Britton	539
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome 	Topps 100 Gold Refractor	TCP78	AJ Pollock	50
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Refractor	BCP129	Scott Barnes	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Gold Prospect Refractor	BCP169	Buck Afenir	50
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Refractor	BCP-164	Jacob Cowan	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Blue Prospect Refractor	BCP119	Martin Perez	150
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Orange Refractor	BPC130	Jerry Sands	25
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Gold Refractor	59	Scott Rolen	50
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Blue Refractor	110	Jeff Francoeur	150
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Rookie Blue Refractor	192	Josh Donaldson	150
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	USA Blue Refractor	USA-12	Henry Owens	150
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Blue Refractor	BCP137	Jose Altuve	150
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Blue Refractor	BCP182	Alex Liddi	150
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Refractor	BCP192	Wilin Rosario	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	USA Refractor	USA-10	Lance McCullers	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	USA Refractor	USA-16	Elvin Soto	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Refractor	BCP113	Josh Donaldson	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Refractor	BCP219	Robbie Erlin	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Refractor	BCP157	Luke Putkonen	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Refractor	BCP166	Chis Schwinden	500
Baseball	2010 Bowman Chrome	Prospect Purple Refractor	BCP161	Justin Bour	899
Baseball	2010 Allen & Ginter	NNO Mini		Adam Moore	50
Baseball	2009 Tristar	PROjections	4	Craig Kimbrel	
Football	2009 Exquisite Football	Rookie auto patch 	178	Javon Ringer	99
Football	2009 Exquisite Football	Rookie Book Mark Patch	BM-WD	Pat White Nate Davis	99
Football	2009 Exquisite Football	Patch  	P-JT	Joe Theismann	75
Football	2009 Exquisite Football	Rookie Signatures	133	Cedric Peerman	99
Football	2009 Exquisite Football	Base	24	Steven Jackson	80
Baseball	2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Status	145	Danny Rosenbaum	100
Baseball	2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Status	146	Tyler Townsend	100
Baseball	2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Status Gold	24	Rich Poythress	50
Baseball	2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Status Gold	56	Jared Mitchell	50
Baseball	2009 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Status Gold	104	Ryan Goins	50
Hockey	2008-09 Upper Deck	Young Guns	240	Ryan Stone	
Baseball	2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection	Base	2219	Joe DiMaggio	
Baseball	2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection	Base	5800	Joe Torre	
Baseball	2008 Upper Deck Heroes	Red	80	Matt Cain	249
Baseball	2008 Upper Deck Heroes	Sea Green	90	Matt Kemp	99
Baseball	2008 Topps Triple Threads	Black	242	Roy Halladay	30
Baseball	2008 Topps Triple Threads	Emerald	230	Christy Mathewson	240
Baseball	2008 Topps Triple Threads	Sepia	15	Johnny Bench	525
Baseball	2008 Topps Triple Threads	Sepia	96	Ty Cobb	525
Baseball	2008 Topps Triple Threads	White Whale Printing Plate	179	Cameron Maybin	1
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome	C103	Chone Figgins	1959
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome	C105	Johan Santana	1959
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome	C126	Stephen Drew	1959
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome	C169	Adam Jones	1959
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome	C195	AJ Burnett	1959
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome Refractor	C122	Dan Haren	559
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome Refractor	C155	Victor Martinez	559
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome Refractor	C164	Melvin Mora	559
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome	C189	Orlando Cabrera	1959
Baseball	2008 Topps Heritage	Chrome	C187	Aaron Harang	1959
Baseball	2008 Topps Chrome	Mickey Mantle Home Run History Refractor	MHRC430	Mickey Mantle	400
Baseball	2008 Topps Chrome	Copper Refractor	90	David Ortiz	599
Baseball	2008 Topps Chrome	Copper Refractor	72	Brandon Phillips	599
Baseball	2008 Topps Chrome	Copper Refractor	6	Daisuke Matsuzaka	599
Baseball	2008 Topps Chrome	Copper Refractor	128	Adrian Gonzalez	599
Baseball	2008 Topps Chrome	Copper Refractor	ARC23	Dustin Pedroia	400
Baseball	2008 Topps Chrome	Base	196	Joey Votto	
Baseball	2008 SP Authentic	By the Letter	BL-BH	Bill Hall	99
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	56	Jose Duran	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	57	Josh Harrison	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	59	Josh Reddick	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	89	Shane Peterson	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	92	Tyler Chatwood	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	96	Wilmer Flores	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	131	Jhoulys Chacin	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	132	Jordy Mercer	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	137	Juan Francisco	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	172	Anthony Gose	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Aspirations	182	Robbie Grossman	150
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Status	157	Robert Hernandez	75
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Status	166	Waldis Joaquin	75
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Throwback Threads	TT-3	Andrew Cashner	500
Baseball	2008 Donruss Elite Extra Edition	Turn of the Century Signatures		Mark Sobolewski	269
Hockey	2007-08 O-Pee-Chee	Rookie	505	Jonas Hiller	
Hockey	2006-07 Upper Deck	Young Guns	249	Eric Fehr	
Hockey	2006-07 Upper Deck	Young Guns	490	Jean-Francois Racine	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	EC	Eric Chavez	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	KM	Katsuhiro Maeda	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	KB	Kris Benson	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	RL	Rickey Ledee	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	TL	Travis Lee	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	GM	Gary Matthews jr	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	CL	Corey Lee	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	DP	Danny Peoples	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	DW	Daryle Ward	
Baseball	1998 SP Top Prospects	Autographs	GR	Grand Roberts	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Patchworks	PW5	Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Patchworks	PW9	Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Autograph	A31	Ian Buchanan as Johannes Gathrid	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Autograph	A23	David Carradine as Conrad	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Autograph	A29	Kurt Fuller as NSC DIR Robert Lindsey	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Patchworks	PW2	Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Patchworks	PW4	David Anders as Julian Sark	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Patchworks	PW6	Isabella Rossellini as Katya Derevko	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Autographs	A22	Mia Maestro as Nadia Santos	
non-sport	Alias Season 3	Patchworks	PW3	Melissa George as Lauren Reed

Last edited by XL5; 02-26-2014 at 05:27 PM.
XL5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:35 PM   #24
GoBeavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim's cards View Post
This is what I was afraid of. So you're approaching the 7 week point when 4 was supposed to be the goal and still 143 cards aren't processed. That's disheartening to say the least
To be fair here... I probably overestimated the original count (had quite a few thick cards) with this submission. I don't think there is very much left to process, if any. Although I wish there was an easy way to tell. I haven't been keeping a record of all the cards I'm submitting, but now I'm starting to think I might have to.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:46 PM   #25
cross4444

Thanks to Moe for the update! Thanks to all the members who are leaving fair and unbiased experiences. The way I see it, we're all kind of like stockholders in COMC, we're invested in their successes and failures. Anything we can do to help improve things for COMC will directly help us as well.

From piecing together the few posts so far and Moe's update, it sounds like Tim and the staff haven't given up on fulfilling the goals of the new system, there's just been a lot to work out. It's a learning experience for COMC too, so hopefully sharing our experiences can help them grow.