Blowout Cards Forums
NFL Draft

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 12-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
avjp87

Send a message via AIM to avjp87
Default Another non paying member....cojo

Sent this exact PM to me yesterday morning about my Jeremy Maclin Bowman Chrome Gold Rookie i had for sale.

Maclin
"If you still have the Maclin Bowman Chrome Gold for $10, I will take it."

Sent a PM back with my Paypal info. No payment and no communication after that.

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: cojo
avjp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #2
bboi30

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
Sent this exact PM to me yesterday morning about my Jeremy Maclin Bowman Chrome Gold Rookie i had for sale.

Maclin
"If you still have the Maclin Bowman Chrome Gold for $10, I will take it."

Sent a PM back with my Paypal info. No payment and no communication after that.

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: cojo
His last log in was this morning so I would give him a day, then try one last time to PM, and if he does not go through then do the deed and leave the feedback.

Just don't understand why people dp that. Weird.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
bboi30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:45 PM   #3
ManInTheMirror
Banned

This seems to be happening more and more, and it seems to usually be newer members. I just had an issue like this with a new member too. I really hope they don't think this is a proper way to conduct business. I see you've left feedback maybe I should with mine as well.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #4
avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
His last log in was this morning so I would give him a day, then try one last time to PM, and if he does not go through then do the deed and leave the feedback.

Just don't understand why people dp that. Weird.
I don't understand why i would need to send another PM. He came to me saying he would take the card, i replied a few minutes later with my Paypal info. After that, no payment, no communication. And he has been on, and he was just on about 2 hours ago. So he had a PM from me sitting there, and another one with my Paypal info. He had the time to log on to the site but didn't have time to either let me know he didn't want it anymore, or send the Paypal over.

This has happened a lot with me and other members, but i just forgot about it. Not forgetting anymore, if there is no communication, then it's a negative. If there is a communication and they say they don't want it anymore, that's fine. But this guy did neither.
Old 12-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #5
avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManInTheMirror View Post
This seems to be happening more and more, and it seems to usually be newer members. I just had an issue like this with a new member too. I really hope they don't think this is a proper way to conduct business. I see you've left feedback maybe I should with mine as well.
Yeah i have no problem leaving negative feedback if it think it's warranted. They can leave retaliatory feedback if they want, it will either get removed or stay there. But i know my reputation on here is safe.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #6
dthimesch

Quote:
This is why proper itrader feedback is always necessary, gives every member new and old an idea of who to work with.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #7
bboi30

Quote:
I don't understand why i would need to send another PM. He came to me saying he would take the card, i replied a few minutes later with my Paypal info. After that, no payment, no communication. And he has been on, and he was just on about 2 hours ago. So he had a PM from me sitting there, and another one with my Paypal info. He had the time to log on to the site but didn't have time to either let me know he didn't want it anymore, or send the Paypal over.

This has happened a lot with me and other members, but i just forgot about it. Not forgetting anymore, if there is no communication, then it's a negative. If there is a communication and they say they don't want it anymore, that's fine. But this guy did neither.
To be honest I don't blame you. I was just giving the dude a one day grace period, but if you want to leave the neg. I'm not against it. I just didn't see this guy back out, but I understand the point your making with no communication which is just as bad. I'm glad we are doing this now because this will really determine the real buyers and sellers from the people who don't conduct business the right way.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:30 PM   #8
pmannings#1fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboi30 View Post
To be honest I don't blame you. I was just giving the dude a one day grace period, but if you want to leave the neg. I'm not against it. I just didn't see this guy back out, but I understand the point your making with no communication which is just as bad. I'm glad we are doing this now because this will really determine the real buyers and sellers from the people who don't conduct business the right way.
Well if the guy committed to buying it & even ask about it again then HECK yea neg his as?!!!! Some people just don't understand business no matter how small or big the deal, sale or trade is. I flunked salesmanship/retail in high school but never lost my common sense!!! Maybe I watch too much court shows lol
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #9
bboi30

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Well if the guy committed to buying it & even ask about it again then HECK yea neg his as?!!!! Some people just don't understand business no matter how small or big the deal, sale or trade is. I flunked salesmanship/retail in high school but never lost my common sense!!! Maybe I watch too much court shows lol
You are going to see the snakes come up now from out of the grass. No more hiding behind the PM. A deal is a deal. Stick by your word and get er done!!!

Old 12-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #10
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthimesch View Post
This is why proper itrader feedback is always necessary, gives every member new and old an idea of who to work with.
I saw this member have some trouble of the same nature in his sales/trade thread with other members. I also see that slicbob just left him a neutral so I feel safe in thinking that he deserves this neg.

Feedback left.
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:38 PM   #11
saintsfan67
Banned

but i just forgot about it. Not forgetting anymore, if there is no communication, then it's a negative

Words to live by!!!! Its a shame but the last 2 months or so dealing with childish adults has soured me!! Bring back the days at the beginning of this year..Also...Nevermind I don't need to get started on that!!
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #12
avjp87

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
but i just forgot about it. Not forgetting anymore, if there is no communication, then it's a negative

Words to live by!!!! Its a shame but the last 2 months or so dealing with childish adults has soured me!! Bring back the days at the beginning of this year..Also...Nevermind I don't need to get started on that!!
Deep breaths!!!

And i got your response to my PM, thanks dude. It helped.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #13
bboi30

Quote:
I saw this member have some trouble of the same nature in his sales/trade thread with other members. I also see that slicbob just left him a neutral so I feel safe in thinking that he deserves this neg.

Feedback left.
Good. Let them learn or leave. Saints Don't trip bro, Im sure there this habit by the good sellers/buyers will create the right situations with everyone being afraid of a neg. they hopefully won't want to do anything stupid anymore.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
saintsfan67
Banned

Quote:
Deep breaths!!!

And i got your response to my PM, thanks dude. It helped.
LOL............Glad it did...Also not trippin just going against the current
saintsfan67 is offline   Reply With Quote