Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 11-03-2011, 04:43 PM   #1
gunshowboy

Default Oriolesfan0721 deal gone bad

So here is the skinny of it. I bought these 3 cards

for 245DLVD on October 15th from oriolesfan0721

Quote:
10-18-2011, 12:13 PM
oriolesfan0721

Default Re: gary brown
BTW forgot to send you DC but ill get it to you later today. Also, looks like you timed this one well I didnt figure the numbers too well when i was trying to convert what autos and refs are going for into what blues and golds would go for...OUCH

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320774175192...84.m1431.l2649

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshowboy
Can ya shoot me some scans of cards please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oriolesfan0721
That works - that puts me at like 115/65/65 which is a fair deal. I'd clear about 16-18 more on there but I like the quick sale so that's fine.

Send to XXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com

Thanks for the deal

Tory
Quote:
How bout 245 goods and cover most the fees?

Quote:
Really want to be around 120 on gold, and 70 on blue, but im dodging the feebay side of things so that helps. Can do the 240 if you can gift it. Lmk thanks man.

Quote:
1gold and 2blues (raw)

Quote:
Which 3? Sorry - have too much brown stuff and not sure which you were looking at. I have 2 gold, 2 raw blue, a blue bgs 9, two refs, two base

Maybe more but I know I have those
Quote:
Ill make it easy on ya. I got 240. If you could do the 3 browns for 240. Ill take em shoot me your pp addy.

Quote:
Is fiddna a new word I'm learning or a mistype of Gunna? Lol sounds good man - open to trading too
Quote:
was just fiddna hit ya back. i got some sells im finishing up and ill get with ya once i get all my dough together.

Quote:
Quote:
yo bro!

interested in a few of those gary browns. what are you needing for the golds and blue bc autos raw?
Also have some chrome and ref autos if you're interested

Pictures by oriolesfan0721 - Photobucket
that was a Saturday. On Tuesday October 18th a gold ref bc gary brown ended at 191 and a blue sold for 100 so I guess TORY got cold feet and since he had never shipped the cards, he decided to keep them and continue to give me the run around. Never received the DC so I asked for it and got this

Quote:
10-21-2011, 06:31 PM
oriolesfan0721

Default Re: gary brown
Damn sorry man, let me get it for you tonight when I'm home - sorry got distracted by our other Convo and never sent
Quote:
Tory

Hey bud never got that DC on browns?
still nothing so i asked again and got this

Quote:
Ok bad news bro. First off, here is the DC
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...%207409%204188

I was wondering why there was no udpate and then I got a call from Thrify Car people at Dulles airport (was traveling on business this week)....and I had labeled the mailer and dropped a bunch off when I got out there for work Monday, but I guess I missed yours. (i had them in the glovebox in my rental) - so anway, they got it and are shipping it for me and then should get an updae. Sorry for the mess so you should see some dc updates starting tomorrow, will let you know if i hear anything else from them
and then he never logged back on so.... i then moved over to FCB, under same name oriolesfan0721, where he also frequents and sent him a message

Quote:
Brandon
I'll call them tomorrow and let you know what I'm told. Sorry for not gettin back to your PMs, I figured you had them by now and haven't been on blowout in a week or so and didn't know you had msgd.

Will be in touch tomorrow

Tory
and nothing so i message again and his response

Quote:
"Brandon

Talked to them last night. Really struggling with these people - the local office there in DC doesnt even HAVE A PHONE #!!!! So I get routed through corporate extensions a million times.

Lost and found dept person I spoke to said they have it but it was not sent, they do not send using USPS nor do they send to anyone other than the person who rented. So I either got BSd by last person or they just didnt know.

So they only do UPS or FedEx, gave them my UPS account number and asked it be overnight on Monday to arrive to me Tuesday, so at least its in my hands then I can hurry it getting to you. Will keep you posted Monday/Tuesday - ill call them back to then and see if I can get a tracking # from them once sent.

Tory"
and now i notice he has deleted all our messages on FCB which not sure this works but over there you can delete a message you sent somone out of there box, anywho i have a keen way of keeping things so there is the message above to which i responded

Quote:
Tory

Last chance. Come on man. Please dont think I will just go away. Its 245. Just give me money back and we can go on. I dont care if you keep the cards. and dont think by deleting messages they just disappear. nothing disappears on the web

just send the $245 to pp gunshowboy@yahoo.com and we are done.
*now before you chime and say just file a claim and be done. Well guess what I paid using the mobile PP app and it sent it as a gift. And now after numerous attemtps to get this resolved and talking to alot of people and Tory not responding to anything. PP escalated my charge to a claim

I have left a negative for him and would just like any and all people on every trading forum around that you know to please link this thread to it and let everyone know what oriolesfan721 has accomplished over here at B.O.

Suffers from Chuck Knoblauch Disease

Last edited by gunshowboy; 11-10-2012 at 09:06 PM.
gunshowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:14 PM   #2
palmdesertcards
Banned

hope he gets the banhammer
palmdesertcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
Nodie27

really sorry its ended like this. What a shame considering you had 2 good deals with him prior. I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt but this doesn't look good.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #4
gunshowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodie27 View Post
really sorry its ended like this. What a shame considering you had 2 good deals with him prior. I always want to give people the benefit of the doubt
but this doesn't look good.
As you can see I tried to give him plenty of benefit of the doubt but once he started not logging on here and then deleted the messages on FCB it was a red flag. At this point I could care less about the cards I just want my money back.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:08 AM   #5
cking

If someone has even 1 negative on thier ITrader then they are sending first or no deal. One negative shows you that at some point they did not give a s*it about a deal they were doing or they had no idea of how to do a deal properly.Whos to say they wont do it to me next? Either way I dont want to deal with clowns like that. Mailing a card is such a simple process, I cannot imagine how big of a darelict someone would have to be if they cannot even do such a simple task.
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
NonSportsCardForum
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
If someone has even 1 negative on thier ITrader then they are sending first or no deal. One negative shows you that at some point they did not give a s*it about a deal they were doing or they had no idea of how to do a deal properly.Whos to say they wont do it to me next? Either way I dont want to deal with clowns like that. Mailing a card is such a simple process, I cannot imagine how big of a darelict someone would have to be if they cannot even do such a simple task.
Exactly. I made a trade with someone. Swapped info. Told them I wouldnt be able to send until the end of next week. At the end of that week I told them I was mailing out sat. They asked for my info again. I sent it.....again. Mailed my end. Yesterday I get a text saying they got it in and that they needed my info to mail what they owed me.

How hard is it to be a responsible adult? Not being able to handle the smallest task says ALOT about someone.
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:52 PM   #7
TASS

The whole situation with the Rental Car Company etc. really was just a way to try and divert sending the mailing delivery confirmation info., when someone goes so far out of the way to cover a lie, it really tells you what kind of a person they are! It's a shame you had to deal with all the BS, now hopefully you get your money back. Thanks for this guy's info. and I would hope the mods get him off these boards
TASS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 11:32 PM   #8
gunshowboy

Quote:
Hello Brandon Garsee,

We have concluded our investigation into your claim.

Transaction Date: Oct 15, 2011
Transaction Amount: -$245.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Case Number: PP-XXXXXXXXX

Sender's Transaction ID: ^#*^@*#&)$^* HD

You have received a refund via PayPal in the amount of $245.00 USD.
PP case closed

Old 11-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #9
wcjohnson

I'm glad you got that resolved man. It sucks that there is suck scammers and liars on this and other forums. I've unfortunately had bad luck with some on this forum and pretty much stick to buy and sell on ebay. Fee's are steep but havn't had bad experience yet.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:34 PM   #10
WCTYSON
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcjohnson View Post
I'm glad you got that resolved man. It sucks that there is suck scammers and liars on this and other forums. I've unfortunately had bad luck with some on this forum and pretty much stick to buy and sell on ebay. Fee's are steep but havn't had bad experience yet.
There are liars and scammers on ebay, other forums and here. Just never pay with paypal gift and only trade with highly rated members. You will be fine. I have dealt with you before and I hope we can again.
WCTYSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:48 AM   #11
wcjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCTYSON View Post
There are liars and scammers on ebay, other forums and here. Just never pay with paypal gift and only trade with highly rated members. You will be fine. I have dealt with you before and I hope we can again.
Yea ive dealt with you and gunshowboy and you both are outstanding members and i without a doubt would deal with again.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #12
ronlabo

That is the kind of guy you punch in the head repeatedly until he falls unconscious and into a deep coma, just sayin'
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #13
MasterPattie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlabo View Post
That is the kind of guy you punch in the head repeatedly until he falls unconscious and into a deep coma, just sayin'
Personally, I'd like to see him drawn and quartered:

MasterPattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #14
FLMARLIN

" Well guess what I paid using the mobile PP app and it sent it as a gift."

how annoying is that? I almost took it off my phone because I thought it only sent as Gift (You can switch it).

Sorry you had to go through this. Dude is scum.
FLMARLIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:09 PM   #15
wee111

wee111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:45 PM   #16
Tyler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee111 View Post
I always forgot you were 17 until the last few weeks or so. Now I remember.
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:33 AM   #17
gunshowboy

looks like the two blues i had bought and the gold just surfaced again...

cards i supposed to receive

ebay auction from another member on FCB

gold FS here

Old 12-15-2011, 06:11 AM   #18
TheHeel

Sounds like he is in need of money....very difficult to make money in this business....his signature:

"I sell on consignment. It is pretty much what I do 24 hours a day.
I have no life, no other job, no wife, no girlfriend, no kids.
Obviously I have the time to do it right.
Many happy FCB members are clients, how about you?
PM me if you need help and dont want to deal with new tax laws."

Congrats on getting your money back....I hate this scamming BS.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:19 AM   #19
jlzinck

I've see this new seller's name here before.........Let's inventigate shall we?

Edit...Here it is....Looks as if he has helped people in the past and things have come back to bite him in the arse....
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...tty-cheap.html

You should see how he came across these cards and point him to this thread.

Last edited by jlzinck; 12-15-2011 at 07:26 AM.
jlzinck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:40 AM   #20
JLR0747

bad things always happen to good people.....I'm glad you got your money back!
JLR0747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #21
cdizz

That boomo2 seller on eBay I have seen before I can't just put my finger on it yet, but a recent eBay experience tells me it wasn't for a good reason. I got outbid on this auction from seller boomo2:CHRISTIAN PONDER 2011 PANINI GOLD STANDARD " V " PATCH RC AUTO AUTOGRAPH /325 | eBay. Got outbid at the last second by a "private" bidder, red flag #1. I said to myself this is too fishy, what are the chances I get a second chance offer and what do you know yesterday I get a second chance offer of $235, my highest bid, red flag #2. Highest bidder before me was $200. If this was truly legit my second chance offer be $201-$205 since the "private" bid is the only reason my $235 bid became valid. Now I don't know this boomo2, and from reading the thread on FCB everyone was saying he could walk on water which I could care less less about since they like to delete things like it's going out of style over there, but it's all just too fishy for me. Now this thread and the one on FCB with boomo2 involvement regardless of what FCB members say about him is red flag #3 for me to stay the hell away from any auctions involving this guy.

Last edited by cdizz; 12-15-2011 at 10:35 AM.
cdizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:19 AM   #22
jlzinck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdizz View Post
That boomo2 seller on eBay I have seen before I can't just put my finger on it yet, but a recent eBay experience tells me it wasn't for a good reason. I got outbid on this auction from seller boomo2:CHRISTIAN PONDER 2011 PANINI GOLD STANDARD " V " PATCH RC AUTO AUTOGRAPH /325 | eBay. Got outbid at the last second by a "private" bidder, red flag #1. I said to myself this is too fishy, what are the chances I get a second chance offer and what do you know yesterday I get a second chance offer of $235, my highest bid, red flag #2. Highest bidder before me was $200. If this was truly legit my second chance offer be $201-$205 since the "private" bid is the only reason my $235 bid became valid. Now I don't know this boomo2, and from reading the thread on FCB everyone was saying he could walk on water which I could care less less about since they like to delete things like it's going out of style over there, but it's all just too fishy for me. Now this thread and the one on FCB with boomo2 involvement regardless of what FCB members say about him is red flag #3 for me to stay the hell away from any auctions involving this guy.
Hmmmmmmm I wonder if the seller of the DeMarco Super is also on FCB because the same Private bidder is the high bidder on that card too....

eBay.com Item Bid History
Old 12-15-2011, 12:04 PM   #23
gunshowboy

i think there is a misunderstanding...

im not saying boomo is involved in anything to do with this. he just happens to have the cards. he purchased them from tory last week.

matter of fact, i purchased the cards from him at my original price paid

Last edited by gunshowboy; 12-15-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:19 PM   #24
cdizz

I just recognized that name from somewhere before and just last week the private bidding and then second chance offer with the card I was going after was all too fishy for me and now he ends up with the cards from the original topic, so I posted my recent experience.
Old 12-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #25
jlzinck

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshowboy View Post
i think there is a misunderstanding...

im not saying boomo is involved in anything to do with this. he just happens to have the cards. he purchased them from tory last week.

matter of fact, i purchased the cards from him at my original price paid
No misunderstanding. Nobody said he was involved with your situation.

I just remembered his name and found the thread I highlighted.

cdizz said that he was 2nd in an auction from boomo where the "winner" was private and didn't pay.

I then linked the DeMarco Super auction where the hi bidder is the same Private bidder.

Lots of coincidences here that is all I am saying