2017 mega sale 8/9/17

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > MMA - Mixed Martial Arts

Notices

MMA - Mixed Martial Arts Post your MMA Cards Hobby Talk

Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM   #126
CollectorMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanjs14 View Post
Yep, and then covered their idiotic statement with a... oh well if he somehow wins, its rigged.

Thats what I take issue with.
Blah blah blah. How many times will you insult me for an opinion though? Classy stuff as always Bryan.

Both are clowns. In the end, it will hurt both sports even if it sells.

Yes I do think Boxing can be rigged. Especially this era. Yes I do think it's not above Floyd to take a dive for another 100 million rematch. Yes I dont think McGregor has a chance in any traditional boxing match against Floyd. Get mad all you want. I say this as someone who can't stand Floyd.

I keep hearing punchers chance augment. That is every fighter is the history of fights. Technically yes he does, but anyone who watches boxing or MMA should know that he really doesn't. Could it happen? Yes. Will it? I highly doubt it.

McGregor should not be in the ring with Floyd, plain and simple. It's a circus whether Connor wins or not. Before you once again say I've covered myself.....I couldn't care less who wins and am not gambling on any outcome. I'm a long time fan of boxing (casual MMA who has seen Connor fight many times) and believe this fight Is bad for both sports and is on the same level as hyped WWE PPV matches.

It's garbage and will do more damage to each sports credibility in the end. I'm hoping for a double knock out, with both laying KO'd in the middle of the ring until the 10 count is over.

Last edited by CollectorMan; Yesterday at 03:17 PM.
CollectorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:44 AM   #127
blackbears86

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectorMan View Post
Blah blah blah. How many times will you insult me for an opinion though? Classy stuff as always Bryan.

Both are clowns. In the end, it will hurt both sports even if it sells.

Yes I do think Boxing can be rigged. Especially this era. Yes I do think it's not above Floyd to take a dive for another 100 million rematch. Yes I dont think McGregor has a chance in any traditional boxing match against Floyd. Get mad all you want. I say this as someone who can't stand Floyd.

I keep hearing punchers chance augment. That is every fighter is the history of fights. Technically yes he does, but anyone who watches boxing or MMA should know that he really doesn't. Could it happen? Yes. Will it? I highly doubt it.

McGregor should not be in the ring with Floyd, plain and simple. It's a circus whether Connor wins or not. Before you once again say I've covered myself.....I couldn't care less who wins and am not gambling on any outcome. I'm a long time fan of boxing (casual MMA who has seen Connor fight many times) and believe this fight Is bad for both sports and is on the same level as hyped WWE PPV matches.

It's garbage and will do more damage to each sports credibility in the end. I'm hoping for a double knock out, with both laying KO'd in the middle of the ring until the 10 count is over.
Exactly how I feel about this fight.....

I also think you and bryan should make up
blackbears86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:42 PM   #128
ThaReal1

How does this thread have 6 pages of possible outcomes? There is only one outcome.

Conor couldn't even outbox Nate Diaz TWICE. Only won the 2nd fight on decision because he kept Diaz away with leg kicks and he outwrestled him.

Also Conor gasses hard! He's not used to long fights and will get tired just holding 8 oz gloves up to his face for 3 minutes a round.

Everyone who has put on gloves and just tried to hold them to your face for 3 minutes knows that gets tiring, plus Conor's MMA fights he always has hands down anyway.

Way too much to learn about a sport May has perfected since he was a child.
ThaReal1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:07 PM   #129
mcgahee21nfl

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
Just saw floyd and got some things signed. If anyone looking to add him before the fight, here's what i have
http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1142811
Nice spam!

Paying a big finders fee for: 1999 APOH Ernie Banks 500 HR Club Bat Auto /14
mcgahee21nfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:51 PM   #130
kevinh1919

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbears86 View Post
Exactly how I feel about this fight.....

I also think you and bryan should make up
kevinh1919 is online now   Reply With Quote