Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #176
ChicagoCubsWS

Send a message via Yahoo to ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
No ofense to this Gturd But he is so full o Shiz it is not funny .

First why would you throw your card in the rubbish since that is what this idiot (Gnub )is claiming , you obviously sent the card out he got it and claimed he did not so you lose .
People can read and see who is lying here and it does not look like you as if you would go to all this trouble to make a up a story and lose your card on top .

There are so called sharks here that prey on unsuspecting good people and to have one with so good REP is pathetic.

It is clear to see who the scammer is here and thx for the heads up because i will never purchase from this freak ever .

One thing this forum shows me that there are idiots on here that just love to lap up someone else s pain and thrive on it how pathetic .

This GNub should be lynched for his cheap actions and after a perfect record what a loser to pull something like this , did he think his rep would save him from embarrassment ?.

Maybe we should create a fund for Gnub and send him some charity , what makes me laugh is he is so cool about it you where right BayWarrior he is a slippery little snake .

The evidence is in the screen shots that card is exactly the same and if you can't see that then go get your eyes cut out as they are useless to you.
I love how someone with 16 posts can come up in here and bash someone who has 1500 posts...

ANYWAY,

I think it is pretty much said that BAW sent the card. With no proof or proof, he still sent it imo. As somone posted earlier, there was a timestamp with the Photobucket picture being added in September, thus he had possession before. And as we all know, he sold it on eBay and proceded to send without DC.

Then Gman bought and I think it was stolen in the mailing process by a USPS worker in the Vegas area. The person then happened to sell it to a shop near Gman's location. Of course Gman had been trying to buy these, so he walked into the shop and saw the Jennings, bought it and had joy.

Thus it is no one's fault, and it is tough luck for BAW.

Sincerely,

ChicagoCubsWS, Private Investigator for Hire.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:32 PM   #177
CaptainBOHICA
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

there's a white dot at the bottom of warrior's scan... right under the 'A' in autograph...

that same dot isn't present in gman's scan

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #178
ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBOHICA View Post
there's a white dot at the bottom of warrior's scan... right under the 'A' in autograph...

Im thinking that it is dust/dirt since the white dot on the right side is a different color.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #179
CaptainBOHICA
Banned

Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA

how do you know for sure?

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Old 01-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #180
nissandriver77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoCubsWS View Post
I love how someone with 16 posts can come up in here and bash someone who has 1500 posts...

ANYWAY,

I think it is pretty much said that BAW sent the card. With no proof or proof, he still sent it imo. As somone posted earlier, there was a timestamp with the Photobucket picture being added in September, thus he had possession before. And as we all know, he sold it on eBay and proceded to send without DC.

Then Gman bought and I think it was stolen in the mailing process by a USPS worker in the Vegas area. The person then happened to sell it to a shop near Gman's location. Of course Gman had been trying to buy these, so he walked into the shop and saw the Jennings, bought it and had joy.

Sincerely,

Dude i am everywhere with over 2000 posts and 400 + 100% feedbacks , i did not crawl out of a rock dude.

By the way what does my post count have to do with a scammer like Gturd, Looks like he has a following here that people love to shoot down anyhting said about this moron .

Crystal clear even with 1 post this guy is a douche and maybe his little clan of followers can see him for what he is ...................

A petty scamer.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #181
jetsmets150

Quote:

Maybe it was on the toploader and the toploader was changed. Or maybe it was just the picture. I dont know. This is very fun to read though.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:36 PM   #182
tikitomoka

Quote:

ANYWAY,

Sincerely,

i enjoyed the visual portion
Old 01-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #183
ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikitomoka View Post
i enjoyed the visual portion
Thank you.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:43 PM   #184
MADSPORTS

Quote:

good try but the white dot was from me i was just paying attention to the auto
Old 01-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #185
Bibbseat55

First of all:

A DC # only proves that a package was shipped to an address: it does not prove that the intended recipient received it, or that the package contained what it was supposed to contain. Thus, I do not believe this issue hinges on the presence of a DC # or not.

Second, for the person that asked, stolen goods gives the possessor voidable title in the property. Lost goods also gives good title to its possessor over everyone but the true owner. I don't see how this is relevant though, just answering someone's law question.

LOOKING FOR ANY 2009 DONRUSS ELITE THROWBACK THREADS PRIME 2 OR MORE COLOR DUAL PATCHES!!
Old 01-08-2010, 11:11 PM   #186
mvp2395

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissandriver77 View Post
No ofense to this Gturd But he is so full o Shiz it is not funny .

First why would you throw your card in the rubbish since that is what this idiot (Gnub )is claiming , you obviously sent the card out he got it and claimed he did not so you lose .
People can read and see who is lying here and it does not look like you as if you would go to all this trouble to make a up a story and lose your card on top .

There are so called sharks here that prey on unsuspecting good people and to have one with so good REP is pathetic.

It is clear to see who the scammer is here and thx for the heads up because i will never purchase from this freak ever .

One thing this forum shows me that there are idiots on here that just love to lap up someone else s pain and thrive on it how pathetic .

This GNub should be lynched for his cheap actions and after a perfect record what a loser to pull something like this , did he think his rep would save him from embarrassment ?.

Maybe we should create a fund for Gnub and send him some charity , what makes me laugh is he is so cool about it you where right BayWarrior he is a slippery little snake .

The evidence is in the screen shots that card is exactly the same and if you can't see that then go get your eyes cut out as they are useless to you.
I got to agree with nissandriver here.It is so f'ed up that just cause someone has a good rep doesnt mean that he isnt a scammer.And there are some cool people on here and on BAW side right now that are clearly right and I mean if you are listening to Gman you have to be kidding me.I just hope BayAreaWarrior proves everyone-who think Gman's story is true-wrong with that reciept.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:12 PM   #187
ChicagoCubsWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp2395 View Post
I got to agree with nissandriver here.It is so f'ed up that just cause someone has a good rep doesnt mean that he isnt a scammer.And there are some cool people on here and on BAW side right now that are clearly right and I mean if you are listening to Gman you have to be kidding me.I just hope BayAreaWarrior proves everyone-who think Gman's story is true-wrong with that reciept.
But as countless people said before, DC proves nothing. For all we know, the mailman could have scanned the package and took it, stating it was delivered but in reality it was not.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:22 PM   #188
mvp2395

Quote:
But as countless people said before, DC proves nothing. For all we know, the mailman could have scanned the package and took it, stating it was delivered but in reality it was not.
I know.But if the mailman "took it",how does Gman have a scan of it selling it on this froum.?obviously it is the same exact card,and I hardly doubt the mailman took it and gave the card back to Gman.haha
Old 01-08-2010, 11:23 PM   #189
ND3

Quote:

Also look at the 'T' in auto. The top signature appears to dissect it half and half. The bottom signature runs more towards the top.

F!ck we need that Forensic ballsack from the RealSports segment to inspect the card.

myslabs.to/flordiaguy72
Old 01-08-2010, 11:27 PM   #190
moestavern10

if it was me... you live in the bay, he lives in Vegas, a few hours later, you have his address, acouple of my buddies and i would make a quick visit... but thats me, dont know about you..
Old 01-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #191
Pack_The_Ripper

BAW, did you lurk around on several of the better-known forums waiting for this card to show? If so, IMO, that isn't something a scammer would do. That is something someone who is PO'd at being scammed would do.

Like others have said, find the post office receipt and scan it in. Until then, the majority will side with the person they feel that they know the best. But, sending the David Lee card after the claim was filed in an effort to fool paypal didn't earn you any sympathy.

Finally, in my card shop experience, I don't know of many shops in the ebay era that would sell a semi-hot card enough under ebay prices to make it worthwhile to flip on here for $90. Most would have it in their display case in their shop at $120+ while having it listed on ebay at the same time. Of course, there are exceptions.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #192
hog
Banned

Default I saw the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND3 View Post
Also look at the 'T' in auto. The top signature appears to dissect it half and half. The bottom signature runs more towards the top.

F!ck we need that Forensic ballsack from the RealSports segment to inspect the card.
I saw the same thing.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #193
bballcardheaven

If gman says he bought it from a card shop, it would be helpful for him to provide the name and number of the shop so someone can verify that he bought it there...
Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #194
vince_da_5'9

Lol...43062 unread e-mails ?
Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 PM   #195
mvp2395

Quote:

actually if you look close they are the same.BayWarriors shows the white more because of its dark setting while you can barely see the white on Gmans scan because of the light brightness on the scanner.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #196
marino5084

Quote:

What a freaking eye there doobie. Does the Sailor Jerry help you to see like that
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa

Last edited by marino5084; 01-08-2010 at 11:39 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:37 PM   #197
BAMBAM

WOW just got in and figured I'd see what was going on around here. So GMan is now a scammer ? I've had a few high dollar transactions with him that were flawless so I find this hard to believe. If he were going to scam someone why wouldn't he do it with something a lot higher then that Jennings considering some of his past sales were more then double that cards price ? Doesn't make sense.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
Old 01-08-2010, 11:40 PM   #198
ND3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino5084 View Post
What a freaking eye there doobie. Does the Sailor Jerry help you to see like that
B-money don't f!ck with Sailor Jerry. After two of them you couldn't tell if Brandon Jennings or Al Sharpton was on the card.

myslabs.to/flordiaguy72
Old 01-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #199
mvp2395

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
WOW just got in and figured I'd see what was going on around here. So GMan is now a scammer ? I've had a few high dollar transactions with him that were flawless so I find this hard to believe. If he were going to scam someone why wouldn't he do it with something a lot higher then that Jennings considering some of his past sales were more then double that cards price ? Doesn't make sense.
It can make sense.I know the Jennings Photo Shoot Auto has been going down but if you see when Gman bought it it was November,that was when that card was hot and when Jennings was killin' it.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:48 PM   #200
chefant73

Quote:
B-money don't f!ck with Sailor Jerry. After two of them you couldn't tell if Brandon Jennings or Al Sharpton was on the card.
Sailor Jerry, Godfather of tattooing