Blowout Cards Forums
April Showers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 12-18-2007, 10:14 AM   #1
jebjeb1

Default Another Gem to Add to Your Block Bidders

hellsangelsofcardboard

Used BIN to buy my Joba Orange Bowman Draft last week and now sends me an email....man sorry I won't be able to pay for this you might as well relist.

He bought the card for $200 and now they are going for $75 so he likely figured he got a bad deal. I don't care about NPB on a card you can relist for the same price but when it cost you $125 it really kills.

I'm sick of these idiots on Ebay.
jebjeb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:49 AM   #2
hockeyron

I don't sell a heck of alot anymore but when I have a BIN auction running I have it set up for immediate paypal payment before the auction will officially end ...
Might restrict some but if the BIN goes I know I've already gotten paid ...

Unless , even though I have paypal setup to not accept unconfirmed address's , if paypal lets a unconfirmed address slip though ..... which has actually happened and then had to go thru the refund hassle etc.etc ...

sigh ....

The thing is that with both Ebay and Paypal 95% of time you don't have problems but it's that darn 5% that bugs the heck out ya ....

ron
hockeyron is offline   Reply With Quote