Blowout Cards Forums
Baseball Prospect

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 03-18-2017, 01:40 PM   #1
34JacktheRipper

Default New Seller on the Forum to Avoid- FUTBOL

On Thursday evening, I claimed a Corey Seager auto in a Baseball B/S/T Thread from Futbol. He sent his paypal to me and I had to drive my brother home from baseball practice which is about 25 minutes from my home. I had every intention of paying.

I logged on about an hour after he PM'd me to see another PM saying that he sold the Seager in the Football B/S/T section. He literally only gave me 30 minutes to pay, and claimed that he thought I backed out because I hadn't paid right away. When I asked him to make the situation right and allow me to pay him for the card, he wouldn't even give me a response via PM.

All in all, just avoid this member to save yourself the hassle.
34JacktheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 02:47 PM   #2
DemolitionSox

"11. Duplicate threads are not allowed. If you are still selling the same item, use your original thread. Do not post the same items in multiple threads or multiple locations. Duplicate/multiple threads will be treated as thread bumping infractions."

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...isco-sale.html

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...isco-sale.html

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/o...isco-sale.html
DemolitionSox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 03:15 PM   #3
NonSportsCardForum

Neg.......................
Old 03-18-2017, 04:17 PM   #4
glen87

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34JacktheRipper View Post
On Thursday evening, I claimed a Corey Seager auto in a Baseball B/S/T Thread from Futbol. He sent his paypal to me and I had to drive my brother home from baseball practice which is about 25 minutes from my home. I had every intention of paying.

I logged on about an hour after he PM'd me to see another PM saying that he sold the Seager in the Football B/S/T section. He literally only gave me 30 minutes to pay, and claimed that he thought I backed out because I hadn't paid right away. When I asked him to make the situation right and allow me to pay him for the card, he wouldn't even give me a response via PM.

All in all, just avoid this member to save yourself the hassle.
do you plan on leaving a neg?
Old 03-18-2017, 04:35 PM   #5
stephenj25

I had a situation with the seller as well. I PMed him about some cards when he first listed them and he gave me a price. I told him I would take it and he ended up selling the cards to other members. When I asked him about it he said they were giving him full price for them. I told him he was the one who gave me the price and didn't even give me a chance to pay full price for them.
stephenj25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:48 PM   #6
obadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenj25 View Post
I had a situation with the seller as well. I PMed him about some cards when he first listed them and he gave me a price. I told him I would take it and he ended up selling the cards to other members. When I asked him about it he said they were giving him full price for them. I told him he was the one who gave me the price and didn't even give me a chance to pay full price for them.
Seems to be the way this newest wave of "amateur hour" sellers are handling things lately.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:50 PM   #7
xplainer

Very wrong...On many different levels.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #8
nvsb

I hope you gave him a neg and reported him to the mods
Old 03-18-2017, 06:11 PM   #9
themboyz

This deserves a negative I just don't get why it hasn't been left yet. Unless it was listed you need to pay right away , seller backed out of a deal
Looking for Trout, Vin Scully auto, Corey Seager ,Ezekiel Elliott.farve, marino,shoeless joe jackson,Mariano Rivera Auto, Jeter ,Charles Woodson auto, maris,Joe DiMaggio autoo, Sandy Koufax , Kershaw ,micky mantle game used and auto, Wayne Gretzky game used or auto , kris bryant. https://postimg.org/themboyz/
themboyz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 06:14 PM   #10
34JacktheRipper

Leaving a neg now. Just never got around to it.
Old 03-18-2017, 07:03 PM   #11
chezball

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenj25 View Post
So why didn't you neg him, might have saved the op some aggravation.
Come say that to my face/tb071885
chezball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 07:15 PM   #12
stephenj25

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezball View Post
So why didn't you neg him, might have saved the op some aggravation.
I didn't know I could neg him since he never replied with PayPal address. I would definitely neg if it is allowed.
stephenj25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 08:06 PM   #13
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by obadger View Post
Seems to be the way this newest wave of "amateur hour" sellers are handling things lately.
In my opinion some of it has to do with the fact that lately there are several threads about people doing shady and immoral things on the forum, ebay or where ever and that those people are being allowed to remain on the forum even though they are being shady. Other people see and observe that stuff and think they can do it as well. Just my opinion. I am sure others will disagree.

Monkey see, monkey do.
Old 03-18-2017, 09:15 PM   #14
obadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
In my opinion some of it has to do with the fact that lately there are several threads about people doing shady and immoral things on the forum, ebay or where ever and that those people are being allowed to remain on the forum even though they are being shady. Other people see and observe that stuff and think they can do it as well. Just my opinion. I am sure others will disagree.

Monkey see, monkey do.
It just amazes me how many of these folks will sell their soul for just a few bucks. I guess that next fix at Target or Walmart Blaster Center is a pretty strong addiction, haha.

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 07:43 AM   #15
34JacktheRipper

UPDATE: Futbol contacted me calling me an absolute jerk.

All he had to do was have the decency to at least work with me...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 03-20-2017, 01:48 PM   #16
Futbol

You guys are actually children. He was online for an hour and didn't respond. So I assumed that he was out, so then the other person I was working with wanted to bundle that card in so I did. Then I got a message back bitching about how he didn't see the message. His fault not mine. The other buyer yeah I should have worked with him more on the bundle he was doing, but I had another buyer as well talking to me and wanted 95% of it for face value. You guys can try to crucify me all you want, but this is why this hobby will be dead in 10 years because you guys push out whoever is new and try to just act like big dogs and the douche bags on the play ground. I will finish up these few transactions I have then be out of your hair forever. I am sure you are happy about that.

Last edited by Futbol; 03-20-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Futbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:51 PM   #17
TarjetasBéisbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futbol View Post
You guys are actually children. He was online for an hour and didn't respond. So I assumed that he was out, so then the other person I was working with wanted to bundle that card in so I did. Then I got a message back bitching about how he didn't see the message. His fault not mine. The other buyer yeah I should have worked with him more on the bundle he was doing, but I had another buyer as well talking to me and wanted 95% of it for face value. You guys can try to crucify me all you want, but this is why this hobby will be dead in 10 years because you guys push out whoever is new and try to just act like big dogs and the double bags on the play ground. I will finish up these few transactions I have then be out of your hair forever. I am sure you are happy about that.
Wait...what?
"Let me be very clear, crystal clear"

Last edited by TarjetasBéisbol; 03-20-2017 at 01:55 PM.
TarjetasBéisbol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:56 PM   #18
jmscoggin

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post

Monkey see, monkey do.
I do not disagree.

Quote:
You guys are actually children. He was online for an hour and didn't respond. So I assumed that he was out, so then the other person I was working with wanted to bundle that card in so I did. Then I got a message back bitching about how he didn't see the message. His fault not mine. The other buyer yeah I should have worked with him more on the bundle he was doing, but I had another buyer as well talking to me and wanted 95% of it for face value. You guys can try to crucify me all you want, but this is why this hobby will be dead in 10 years because you guys push out whoever is new and try to just act like big dogs and the douche bags on the play ground. I will finish up these few transactions I have then be out of your hair forever. I am sure you are happy about that.
How do you know he was online? If you are going by the green dot that isn't accurate. I'm always logged in and often leave the page open even if not home, that doesn't mean I'm "online". Your neg is deserved and this childish rant you left doesn't help.

Dave needs to neg you too. If you gave him a price and he told you he'd take them, that's a deal and you backed out of it.

"That cat looks like a pillar of justice, a beacon of freedom, a symbol of equality. It is just fantastic".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 01:57 PM   #19
glen87

Quote:
how do you know he was online that hour? was he making posts?

just because the green light is on, that does not mean the person is actually on here. just means they left the window open.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:22 PM   #20
BostonNut

Quote:
Just bolding this for Houdini.

Carry on.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:24 PM   #21
IronMonkey415

Hell yea I am kid, You have a problem with that?
YOU WANT TO GO? WE CAN GO RIGHT NOW?
<ducking and weaving> Futbol doesn't want any of this, he can't handle it.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:26 PM   #22
Orangejello727

Im a big fan of having purchase confirmations done in the BST thread in public rather than PM. I always state in my BST threads to post in the thread for committing to purchase a card. That way there is not confusion and others know exactly who and what was agreed on. It really does help. If I see someone has claimed and is paying and the OP states card is sold, I wont even bother asking about it. Its hard to know what is pending or gone if the OP doesnt publically state it.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:40 PM   #23
jmscoggin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Im a big fan of having purchase confirmations done in the BST thread in public rather than PM. I always state in my BST threads to post in the thread for committing to purchase a card. That way there is not confusion and others know exactly who and what was agreed on. It really does help. If I see someone has claimed and is paying and the OP states card is sold, I wont even bother asking about it. Its hard to know what is pending or gone if the OP doesnt publically state it.
This does nothing, we've had plenty of these types of threads where drama happened your way as well. Poor character causes problems regardless. It is why people of such character need to be bounced as soon as it shows itself but ................

"That cat looks like a pillar of justice, a beacon of freedom, a symbol of equality. It is just fantastic".
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #24
chezball

Quote:
Come say that to my face/tb071885
chezball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 03:22 PM   #25
houdini
admin

Quote:
You deserve the neg.

As the investigating mod discovered, you did not even give him an hour like you are claiming.

At best, you gave him 42 minutes and you only waited 14 minutes after the 2nd person claimed the card to confirm it to him.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_57.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	366104  
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote