Blowout Cards Forums
2017 bb hot prospects

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX & CASE BREAKS

Notices

NON-SPORT BOX & CASE BREAKS Post your NON-SPORT Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
medictom
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just outside of my body!
Posts: 69
Default 1 Case, 3 boxes of Leaf Cut Signature..ughhh...

Got to stop doing this to myself...1 small hit...but gotta re-think my card strategies in the future...here we go:

* Don Knotts (Barney Fife) For Sale
* Sophia Loren (5 of 39) For Sale
* Mitzi Gaynor (1 of 2) (South Pacific Actress) For Sale
* Ronnie Milsap (country music) For Sale
* Dual B.J. Novak/Kate Flannery (The Office) For Sale
* Bernadette Peters (Actress) For Sale (1/1)
* Henry Hill (Mobster, subject of Goodfellas) signed on a 2 of Clubs playing card For Sale
* Ashley Judd (my personal collection)
* Zach Braff (Scrubs, Comedy) For Sale (2 of 3)
* Mark Ingram (heisman Trophy) For Sale
* Keanu Reeves (signed on a check written for $680) For Sale
* Dual Buddy Ebsen/Donna Douglass (Ebsen on signed check) For Sale
* Diane Keaton (1/1) (Actress) For Sale
* Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca from Starwars) Signed on a cardboard encased film cell of Chewbacca For Sale

and the best of the break...

* William Taft (President) (2 of 3) (very nice auto) not sure if I will sell or keep (if right offer comes along will sell only)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 001.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	51855   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 007.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	51856   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 006.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	51857   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 008.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	51858   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 009.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	51859  

Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 010.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	51860   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 012.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	51861   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 013.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	51862   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 015.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	51863  

Last edited by medictom; 07-31-2011 at 02:08 PM.
medictom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
jenmatt092007
Member
 
jenmatt092007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,041
Default

Not to bad of break IMO.... Keanu should do alright for you and Knotts as well. I guess it just depends on how much you spent on the case. Won't the Taft sell well also?
__________________
Looking Matt Forte, Alshon Jeffery, and Martellus Bennett
jenmatt092007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
dd316
Member
 
dd316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 6,743
Default

How much for Don Knotts?
__________________
MY ARTWORK - tdastick.deviantart.com
dd316 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:09 AM   #4
medictom
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just outside of my body!
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmatt092007 View Post
Not to bad of break IMO.... Keanu should do alright for you and Knotts as well. I guess it just depends on how much you spent on the case. Won't the Taft sell well also?
Oh I agree, the taft should do well...I bought the case here at BO
medictom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #5
medictom
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just outside of my body!
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd316 View Post
How much for Don Knotts?
I was looking for comparable items.....

Encased like it is, protected...certified....I was thinking at least $75...I may put it up on ebay, unless you have a good offer....
medictom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:01 PM   #6
warlordforever
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: nyc
Posts: 1,704
Default

donn knotts should be high price
warlordforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #7
warlordforever
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: nyc
Posts: 1,704
Default

great cards

Last edited by warlordforever; 08-01-2011 at 03:05 PM.
warlordforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
baytowntex
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,331
Default

What you want for the Mark Ingram?
baytowntex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #9
canuhandle23
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,187
Default

if stuff is for sell..please post price..and how much for the keaton auto
canuhandle23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #10
medictom
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just outside of my body!
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medictom View Post
Got to stop doing this to myself...1 small hit...but gotta re-think my card strategies in the future...here we go:

* Don Knotts (Barney Fife) For Sale
* Sophia Loren (5 of 39) For Sale
* Mitzi Gaynor (1 of 2) (South Pacific Actress) For Sale
* Ronnie Milsap (country music) For Sale
* Dual B.J. Novak/Kate Flannery (The Office) For Sale
* Bernadette Peters (Actress) For Sale (1/1)
* Henry Hill (Mobster, subject of Goodfellas) signed on a 2 of Clubs playing card For Sale
* Ashley Judd (my personal collection)
* Zach Braff (Scrubs, Comedy) For Sale (2 of 3)
* Mark Ingram (heisman Trophy) For Sale
* Keanu Reeves (signed on a check written for $680) For Sale
* Dual Buddy Ebsen/Donna Douglass (Ebsen on signed check) For Sale
* Diane Keaton (1/1) (Actress) For Sale
* Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca from Starwars) Signed on a cardboard encased film cell of Chewbacca For Sale

and the best of the break...

* William Taft (President) (2 of 3) (very nice auto) not sure if I will sell or keep (if right offer comes along will sell only)
Here is the rest of the scans...as far as prices...I am working on thoughts...hard to judge for some ya know?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 016.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	51864   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 018.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	51865   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 020.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	51866   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 022.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	51867   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 024.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	51868  

Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 027.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	51869   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 029.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	51870   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 032.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	51871   Click image for larger version

Name:	blowoutcards 036.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	51872  
medictom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #11
generallou
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 286
Default

This product like so many others has a high price tag and makes people think the autos are worth alot, the Knotts can be bought from a reputable dealer for a whole signed photo cheaper then the price of a box, most of the autos I have from it are really common ones, the Taft is one of the first I have seen worth anything his signature not as president like this one books for 145.00, as president its 245.00. So I will wait and buy them on the secondary market at cheaper prices, as far as being slabbed you can not really display very well, but this is only my humble opinion.
generallou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:29 PM   #12
medictom
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just outside of my body!
Posts: 69
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by generallou View Post
This product like so many others has a high price tag and makes people think the autos are worth alot, the Knotts can be bought from a reputable dealer for a whole signed photo cheaper then the price of a box, most of the autos I have from it are really common ones, the Taft is one of the first I have seen worth anything his signature not as president like this one books for 145.00, as president its 245.00. So I will wait and buy them on the secondary market at cheaper prices, as far as being slabbed you can not really display very well, but this is only my humble opinion.

True...not disagreeing wth you...just really goes to how much someone likes something enough to buy it....I will probably put most of these up for sale on FEEBAY....and see what happens....
medictom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 03:49 PM   #13
generallou
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 286
Default

Just to show the difference, a whole signed letter by taft not as president is valued at 800.00, if it contained supreme court information it would be worth 2-3,000? so why cut these things up for bad cards? makes no sense to me, If I was you and you afford it I would keep the taft!
generallou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 10:25 PM   #14
thor_rider08
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alaska
Posts: 3,584
Default

Please PM me if the dual BJ/Kate is for sale.
thanks!
thor_rider08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 02:59 PM   #15
garpike
Member
 
garpike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Middletown, Ohio
Posts: 7,194
Default

What does the Mark Ingram one look like?
__________________
I Love My Family, The NY Jets & Autographs...Lots & Lots of Autographs!!!
TTM Autographs make getting the mail FUN!
garpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #16
warlordforever
Inactive Account
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: nyc
Posts: 1,704
Default

how much u asking for chewbacca and buddy ebsen donna card
warlordforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #17
Yankeesfan777
Member
 
Yankeesfan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,231
Default

pm me for the mayhew if it is still available
__________________
PC LeSean McCoy, George Springer, Miami Heat and New York Yankees
http://s932.photobucket.com/profile/Yankeesfan777
Yankeesfan777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #18
Andrew Jones
Member
 
Andrew Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 10,860
Default

This thread is almost one year old. Why not send a PM instead of bumping it?
Andrew Jones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #19
Yankeesfan777
Member
 
Yankeesfan777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 3,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Jones View Post
This thread is almost one year old. Why not send a PM instead of bumping it?
Oh crap. I didnt even realize that. maybe next time I should check the date of the last post before doing that.
__________________
PC LeSean McCoy, George Springer, Miami Heat and New York Yankees
http://s932.photobucket.com/profile/Yankeesfan777
Yankeesfan777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.