Blowout Cards Forums
Trade In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX & CASE BREAKS

Notices

NON-SPORT BOX & CASE BREAKS Post your NON-SPORT Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Lilytoby
Member
 
Lilytoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Peterborough, UK
Posts: 525
Default Harry Potter DH2

I decided to buy a case of this (my first ever case! ) and I'm opening one box a week.

The Case topper is CT2 Dragon
BT1 Harry

Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom Auto
CFC5 114/213 Cells show the Gringotts carriage thingy XD

Very happy with the first box - Neville is one of my favourite characters and I love the design of the cards
I'm going for a Master Set - so none are for trade
Lilytoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:23 AM   #2
The Madbacker
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: COS, CO
Posts: 7,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilytoby View Post
I decided to buy a case of this (my first ever case! ) and I'm opening one box a week.

The Case topper is CT2 Dragon
BT1 Harry

Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom Auto
CFC5 114/213 Cells show the Gringotts carriage thingy XD

Very happy with the first box - Neville is one of my favourite characters and I love the design of the cards
I'm going for a Master Set - so none are for trade
Seriously?
The Madbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 06:25 AM   #3
Lilytoby
Member
 
Lilytoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Peterborough, UK
Posts: 525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Madbacker View Post
Seriously?
Seriously
Lilytoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #4
VinnyH
Member
 
VinnyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 5,920
Default One a week...

That's some serious self control. Most of us would have the case opened in a matter of minutes.

It is a great looking set and there are some decent autos. I opened 2 boxes and got a Ginny Weasley auto and a Deatheater auto.

Good Luck,
VinnyH
VinnyH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:01 PM   #5
Lilytoby
Member
 
Lilytoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Peterborough, UK
Posts: 525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyH View Post
That's some serious self control. Most of us would have the case opened in a matter of minutes.

It is a great looking set and there are some decent autos. I opened 2 boxes and got a Ginny Weasley auto and a Deatheater auto.

Good Luck,
VinnyH
Thanks I'm looking forward to opening the rest of the boxes Congrats on your pulls!
Lilytoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:44 PM   #6
thriller13
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Hays, KS
Posts: 12
Default

Nice start to a case, goodluck with the rest.
thriller13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 11:08 AM   #7
Lilytoby
Member
 
Lilytoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Peterborough, UK
Posts: 525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller13 View Post
Nice start to a case, goodluck with the rest.
Thank you
Lilytoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:05 AM   #8
purejd86p
Member
 
purejd86p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rocklin, Ca
Posts: 3,065
Default

Good for u hope u have fun doing this one box a week good luck.
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:50 AM   #9
Lilytoby
Member
 
Lilytoby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Peterborough, UK
Posts: 525
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purejd86p View Post
Good for u hope u have fun doing this one box a week good luck.
Thank you
Lilytoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.