Blowout Cards Forums
Trade In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2012, 12:53 AM   #1
Nsingerma11
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,011
Default This Duceducerz scammer is at it again...what can we do?

Duceducerz on eBay just messaged me about a trade for my RED MJ PMG...

Obviously...I know he is a scammer and will never send.

My question is what can we do? Why won't eBay close his account? Is there something we can do to really nail him? I thought of getting his address and just sending him a pile of dog sh#@...

Any other good ideas?

Last edited by Nsingerma11; 09-14-2012 at 02:31 AM.
Nsingerma11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #2
yeffromaniac
Member
 
yeffromaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 460
Default

That should work just fine! hahaha! That dude is a turd.
yeffromaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #3
UltimateDeron
Member
 
UltimateDeron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,046
Default

He is still at it. Just sent me a message on ebay trying to work out a high end MJ trade.
__________________
My Collection: http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll436/ultimate_deron/
UltimateDeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #4
vc15jrich23
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,876
Default

I have never dealt with him but if he was willing to send first would he be a scammer or does he always want the other person to send first? (I have never actually even seen a trade through ebay)
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:26 PM   #5
UltimateDeron
Member
 
UltimateDeron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15jrich23 View Post
I have never dealt with him but if he was willing to send first would he be a scammer or does he always want the other person to send first? (I have never actually even seen a trade through ebay)
From what I have seen, once the person he is trading with asks him to send first he simply stops the conversation.
__________________
My Collection: http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll436/ultimate_deron/
UltimateDeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:40 PM   #6
vc15jrich23
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,876
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateDeron View Post
From what I have seen, once the person he is trading with asks him to send first he simply stops the conversation.
Ah ok thanks, I have never sold on ebay but if I do I will watch out for him.
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #7
Nsingerma11
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,011
Default

Rick...let's get him...what can we do to lock him in?
Nsingerma11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:53 AM   #8
UltimateDeron
Member
 
UltimateDeron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 9,046
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsingerma11 View Post
Rick...let's get him...what can we do to lock him in?
I honestly have no idea, and there is no real way to prove that he doesn't own the cards he says he does.
__________________
My Collection: http://s314.photobucket.com/albums/ll436/ultimate_deron/
UltimateDeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 10:52 AM   #9
Nsingerma11
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,011
Default

Somebody proved it on another thread because they found the stock photos he emailed.
Nsingerma11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:53 PM   #10
yeffromaniac
Member
 
yeffromaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 460
Default

I thought someone was going to get his addy and send him a stinker...
yeffromaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:11 AM   #11
hairyangryfella
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 9,690
Default

My friend listed a couple of cards today and within a few hours this guy messaged him:

"hi i have some rare Jordan inserts from the 90's just seeing if you would like to make a trade if you can send me your email i can send you some pics thx

- duceducerz"

My mate is only willing to sell so he wasn't interested, but the name seemed vaguely familiar so I searched on here and low and behold... So the guy is STILL at it...
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:34 AM   #12
Hegotgame15
Member
 
Hegotgame15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Australia.
Posts: 1,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
My friend listed a couple of cards today and within a few hours this guy messaged him:

"hi i have some rare Jordan inserts from the 90's just seeing if you would like to make a trade if you can send me your email i can send you some pics thx

- duceducerz"

My mate is only willing to sell so he wasn't interested, but the name seemed vaguely familiar so I searched on here and low and behold... So the guy is STILL at it...
I got the same message from that jerk Ryan Zulauf = "duceducerz" a month ago, He was trying to do a trade on my MJ BGS 9.5 Hot shots!

Lucky i checked all the pics he emailed me!
He simply has all of rare23air83 pics from past sales, trying to say he has them all, funny thing is i actually have one of the cards he said he owned...lmao!!!!!
What a P.O.S, i hope he gets what he deserves!!!
Hegotgame15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:54 AM   #13
crazymj
Member
 
crazymj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 12,359
Default

Lets get his address and send a letter to his mom so he gets grounded.
crazymj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #14
toppsfan
Member
 
toppsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegotgame15 View Post
I got the same message from that jerk Ryan Zulauf = "duceducerz" a month ago, He was trying to do a trade on my MJ BGS 9.5 Hot shots!

Lucky i checked all the pics he emailed me!
He simply has all of rare23air83 pics from past sales, trying to say he has them all, funny thing is i actually have one of the cards he said he owned...lmao!!!!!
What a P.O.S, i hope he gets what he deserves!!!
Dumb question, but what does POS stand for?
__________________
Opening Day is coming!
toppsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:28 AM   #15
houseofcards
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Seminole Florida
Posts: 2,598
Default

Pos = piece of s***. Send him a phony package and track it and everything. Beat him at his own game. Lol.
houseofcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #16
Gambit
Member
 
Gambit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 204
Default

I just received this message from him yesterday..



I simply replied back stating that I never trade on eBay.

DuceDucerz is Canadian.. go get em guys!
Gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:27 PM   #17
hairyangryfella
Member
 
hairyangryfella's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 9,690
Default

One month later, my friend has put up new listings and all of a sudden this guy sends the exact same message again. Scum.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.