Blowout Cards Forums
VIP 2017

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 10-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #1
pepsiporch
Banned

Default Amare is hurt again instead of saying winning champ maybe try to stay healthy

Blow up the Knicks

The tyson chandler signing was horrible because of that signing you cannot amnesty amare . What a mess

Last edited by pepsiporch; 10-21-2012 at 08:20 PM.
pepsiporch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #2
Knicker_Please

haha typical nets fan...since amare and melo can't play together, this is a good thing right?
but i do trust what you say, since you also said jeremy lin will lead the league in steals...
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #3
murrke03
Banned

poor knicks fans...
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:29 PM   #4
realreodeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
haha typical nets fan...since amare and melo can't play together, this is a good thing right?
but i do trust what you say, since you also said jeremy lin will lead the league in steals...
Jeremy Lin will lead the league in Steals Allowed, hence Turnovers. He is a lot of made up Hype.

Amare on the otherhand is the second best dunker in the game behind Dwight Howard. These guys know only know 1 way to put the ball in the basket, al la Dunk.

Carmelo needs room to move, he is a very efficent scorer if the lane is not clogged or if he is with a ball hog like Iverson. Otherwise Carmelo needs to be the focal point of the Knicks.

http://s466.photobucket.com/albums/rr27/realreodeal/
realreodeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:32 PM   #5
cardsdownunder

the whole franchise has been a disaster for years. look how many knicks fans have jumped ship now that the brooklyn nets are in town. very sad
cardsdownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #6
cardsdownunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by realreodeal View Post
Amare on the otherhand is the second best dunker in the game behind Dwight Howard. These guys know only know 1 way to put the ball in the basket, al la Dunk.
wow. just wow.
cardsdownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:35 PM   #7
IamRalpho

I do think its funny hes always hurt, the Knicks are gonna be full of injuries this year.

But in all honesty, its not the end of the world. The season hasnt even started yet.

Its not a good thing though, but no need for a thread
IamRalpho is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:36 PM   #8
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Jeremy Lin will lead the league in Steals Allowed, hence Turnovers. He is a lot of made up Hype.

Carmelo needs room to move, he is a very efficent scorer if the lane is not clogged or if he is with a ball hog like Iverson. Otherwise Carmelo needs to be the focal point of the Knicks.
haha i know, i mean i love jeremy lin but pepsiporch said he's going to lead the league in steals...because he's smart...that makes a lot of sense...

amare is only effective when his jump shot is going down...last year it wasn't happening...every other year of his career it was. and now that felton is back he should be more effective...but yeah his biggest worry for me is his defensive prowess or lack there of. the defense should be better without him and melo should have more room to function. they need to learn how to play together tho if they are going to be good enough to contend. or they need to suck it up and let him be the focal point of the second unit.

good points tho, most people choose to just troll instead...
Old 10-21-2012, 08:36 PM   #9
pepsiporch
Banned

Melo can't guard a 3 he going to guard a 4
Old 10-21-2012, 08:38 PM   #10
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
I do think its funny hes always hurt, the Knicks are gonna be full of injuries this year.

But in all honesty, its not the end of the world. The season hasnt even started yet.

Its not a good thing though, but no need for a thread
exactly.... they will be banged up some this year but they hopefully will have the depth to overcome it, and not have to play the old dudes for extended minutes, because thats flirting with trouble.

but you're right out 2-3 weeks about 2 weeks before the season starts is a non issue. its not a back injury, its a fluke thing that will clear up easily.

but threads like this are why people think the basketball section is a joke, because most of the time it is.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:39 PM   #11
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsiporch View Post
Melo can't guard a 3 he going to guard a 4
so then its better amare is out and he can play 4 right? you confuse me...

so about jeremy lin leading the league in steals.......still haven't gotten a good reason why that will happen...
Old 10-21-2012, 08:41 PM   #12
realreodeal

Quote:
haha i know, i mean i love jeremy lin but pepsiporch said he's going to lead the league in steals...because he's smart...that makes a lot of sense...

amare is only effective when his jump shot is going down...last year it wasn't happening...every other year of his career it was. and now that felton is back he should be more effective...but yeah his biggest worry for me is his defensive prowess or lack there of. the defense should be better without him and melo should have more room to function. they need to learn how to play together tho if they are going to be good enough to contend. or they need to suck it up and let him be the focal point of the second unit.

good points tho, most people choose to just troll instead...
Thanks.

By the way. I also like the Felton addition. He had his absolute best year there and he should have more to work with now since Carmelo is on the team and Felton has learned a lot since his last stint.

I am a Piston "Homer" but I really think the Knicks are the 2nd best team in the East. They just need to develop some of their youth and Woodson is the man to do it. He is a good coach and won a "Chip" here in Detoit.

Also. I am Super Excited to see Sheed Back!!! He will win a game or 2 for you this year alone. He has ice in his veins.

http://s466.photobucket.com/albums/rr27/realreodeal/

Last edited by realreodeal; 10-21-2012 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Spelling
realreodeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
pepsiporch
Banned

Why is everything with the Knicks based j Lin .
Old 10-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #14
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Thanks.

By the way. I also like the Felton addition. He had his absolute best year there and he should have more to work with now since Carmelo is on the team and Felton has learned a lot since his last stint.

I am a Piston "Homer" but I really think the Knicks are the 2nd best team in the East. They just need to develop some of their youth and Woodson is the man to do it. He is a god coach and won a "Chip" here in Detoit.

Also. I am Super Excited to see Sheed Back!!! He will win a game or 2 for you this year alone. He has ice in his veins.
agreed! felton was amazing here...he is one of those players that loves to play for the knicks and loves the big stage...

woody is my guy, im really glad they retained him. defense first and he doesnt take $hit from guys like melo...well actually half the team now will put melo in his place lol...speaking of sheed...
definitely excited to see him go crazy on some mo fos lol...
Old 10-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #15
pepsiporch
Banned

Quote:
Thanks.

I am a Piston "Homer" but I really think the Knicks are the 2nd best team in the East. They just need to develop some of their youth and Woodson is the man to do it. He is a good coach and won a "Chip" here in Detoit.

Knicks need to develop some of there youth lol I need a good laugh since I have Knicks season Tixx . Shumpert a rookie with 2 knee injuries get back by January

Last edited by pepsiporch; 10-21-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #16
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Why is everything with the Knicks based j Lin .
it has nothing to do with the knicks lol...it has to do with you predicting j lin will lead the league in steals...
since this thread is so pointless and you always dodge my questions i still have some that i'd like to hear an answer for if you got one.
nothing to do with the knicks - why do you think jeremy lin will lead the league in steals?
Old 10-21-2012, 08:47 PM   #17
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Knicks need to develop some of their youth lol . Shumpert a rookie with 2 knee injuries
shumperts the only young player they have and he will get plenty of minutes when he's healthy...what other youth should they develop?

you dont make a lot of sense man...
Old 10-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #18
gonygo

blah blah blah...This kid Copeland is a beast! Let the season play out and then we shall see...I'm not passing judgement untill the season starts, then i will start blasting the haters.. lol Knicks will be just fine...
*To prevent potential problems-I have decided to be somewhat more selective with whom I choose to sell and/or trade with. Regardless If someone should post in any of my B/S/T threads or PM me about buying or trading for any of my cards. Please respect and keep this in mind.
gonygo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #19
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonygo View Post
blah blah blah...This kid Copeland is a beast! Let the season play out and then we shall see...I'm holding off till the season starts, until i start blasting the haters.. lol Knicks will be just fine...
ah, an actual knicks fan instead of a kid who's dad has season tix (apparently) and who got so mad when he thought they were going to win last year that he jumped off the bandwagon...
copeland IS a beast too!!! lol...his time is NOW!!
Old 10-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #20
pepsiporch
Banned

Quote:
it has nothing to do with the knicks lol...it has to do with you predicting j lin will lead the league in steals...
since this thread is so pointless and you always dodge my questions i still have some that i'd like to hear an answer for if you got one.
nothing to do with the knicks - why do you think jeremy lin will lead the league in steals?
Amare will be out more like 6-8 weeks you watch .
Jeremy Lin was close to the top in steals when he started last year .
Old 10-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #21
pepsiporch
Banned

Quote:
Amare will be out more like 6-8 weeks you watch .
Jeremy Lin was close to the top in steals when he started last year .
Maybe we should say Tyson chandler cost the Knicks $160 million what a joke
Old 10-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #22
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Maybe we should say Tyson chandler cost the Knicks $160 million what a joke
you're really hating on the tyson signing??? he TURNED the defensive culture around in NY and was DPOY...seriously????

and i can't help you if you think jeremy lin will get more steals than, chris paul, mike conley and iman shumpert even with shumpert missing 2 months...
Old 10-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #23
pepsiporch
Banned

Yes chandler move in its 2 parts hurt the Knicks .
Old 10-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #24
pepsiporch
Banned

Quote:
you're really hating on the tyson signing??? he TURNED the defensive culture around in NY and was DPOY...seriously????

and i can't help you if you think jeremy lin will get more steals than, chris paul, mike conley and iman shumpert even with shumpert missing 2 months...
Shumpert and Lins steals almost even last year . Shumpert is overrated by the way .

Back to thread

Amare could not even make it to start of the season .
Old 10-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #25
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Yes chandler move in its 2 parts hurt the Knicks .
tyson's the best thing they have going for them. if they had amare still playing the center, they would play no defense and not have any chance of winning. at least now they have either the best or 2nd best defensive center in the game...

i don't believe you have knicks season tickets, because if you were at the games last year, you might hate every knick but tyson chandler would be an exception lol. he's literally the best thing the knicks have going for them.

does your dad really have knicks tickets?