Blowout Cards Forums
super sox

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS


NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 05:35 AM   #1
Ziveus101's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: The Empire State
Posts: 2,515
Default Japanese Idol Cards (Pick-ups & Maildays)

Hiya, just wanted to share some idol cards I either picked-up or got in the mail recently. 99% of them are of Yumi Sugimoto (the one female I bother picking up), the other 1% is just thrown in since I got it as a bonus.

Got an on-card auto as well as an unsigned one. Not only did I manage to snag both for 10 bucks but the card(s) itself is an exclusive one they give away at events (here in Japan, people actually pay money to shake hands with idols), that's a steam IMO.

Also got a bunch of relics. I now have at least 1 relic from every set YS has ever put out.

Now for the 1% which is a mini-box of Juicy Honey Premium (what can I say, the price wasn't premium so I just scooped it up ).

It's garaunteed to have a hit per mini-box and I got an auto.

Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-... That's all, folks. Thanks for dropping by.
Pandemonium Doesn't Reign Around Here, It Pours
PC: Luis Torrens
Ziveus101 is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.