Blowout Cards Forums
2017 nat

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS

Notices

BASEBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS Post your BASEBALL Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
shadetre
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: nw wi
Posts: 719
Default 1 box BCDP break....superfractor?

Kids got my a box for christmas and honestly I am not sure if this is a super or not (I can email for someone to host). It has the sparkly look of one but does not say anything more then BDP99 on back---

Anyways card came with a 1/1 printing plate in same pack. Cards were:

Erick Gonzalez Super? BDPP99
Yellow Printing Plate BDPP Kyle Zimmer
Blue Auto Ref Nick Williams /150
shadetre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
JoeD617
Member
 
JoeD617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NJ
Posts: 4,477
Default

Probably a silver ice.
__________________
Trades- SF Giants,Kyle Crick,Jesse Winker,Matt Olson,JaCoby Jones,BC Prospect Autos,Star Autos & patch autos
Photobucket-
http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/joed6171985/library/?sort=3&page=1
JoeD617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:43 PM   #3
Srt42004n
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 17,655
Default

Yea silver ice
Srt42004n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
aaron41984
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 850
Default

PM me if the Nick Williams is for sale!
aaron41984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #5
justinhiggs
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,067
Default

Erick Gonzalez plays for the Astros system. Post picture!
__________________
Collecting Jonathan Singleton /25 short print refractors of Bowman Platinum, Sterling and Chrome.
justinhiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:17 AM   #6
Pine Tar
Member
 
Pine Tar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oswego IL
Posts: 1,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadetre View Post
Kids got my a box for christmas and honestly I am not sure if this is a super or not (I can email for someone to host). It has the sparkly look of one but does not say anything more then BDP99 on back---

Anyways card came with a 1/1 printing plate in same pack. Cards were:

Erick Gonzalez Super? BDPP99
Yellow Printing Plate BDPP Kyle Zimmer
Blue Auto Ref Nick Williams /150
if it was a super it looks kind of gold sparkle and would have a 1/1 stomped of it
Pine Tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:29 AM   #7
Thommy
Member
 
Thommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 12,327
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine Tar View Post
if it was a super it looks kind of gold sparkle and would have a 1/1 stomped of it
No, why would you stomp on such a beautiful card.
__________________
Dee Gordon's the GOAT
Vin Scully is a poet
This is a Haiku
On groundsupport's 3 person Mount Rushmore
Thommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:37 AM   #8
Pine Tar
Member
 
Pine Tar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oswego IL
Posts: 1,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thommy! View Post
No, why would you stomp on such a beautiful card.
High-oooooooo
Pine Tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:45 AM   #9
thebrett
Member
 
thebrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Half Moon Bay, CA
Posts: 4,366
Default

Totally over looking the fact that he got a $100 or more card in the Zimmer plate.

Thought I'd mention before someone tries to offer him $20, unless you will take $20 in which case PayPal address please.
__________________
"I hate being bi-polar, it's the best"
thebrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
Pine Tar
Member
 
Pine Tar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oswego IL
Posts: 1,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrett View Post
Totally over looking the fact that he got a $100 or more card in the Zimmer plate.

Thought I'd mention before someone tries to offer him $20, unless you will take $20 in which case PayPal address please.
I can never understand why plates would be worth 1oo bucks. I have never paid more the 20 for any of them I bought. Maybe if it was auto'd I could see it then.
Pine Tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.