Blowout Cards Forums
Email Signup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

Notices

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 02:48 AM   #1
moestavern10
Member
 
moestavern10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MINNESOTA
Posts: 801
Default Pac-man Vs Cotto?

who's going to take this one?
__________________
"Straight Ca$h Homie"
moestavern10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:34 AM   #2
mma138
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,939
Default

was interested but watched ufc instead.

i watched a segment on this boxing fight that said when cotto lost to ............. i forget his name. this guy had some illegal wrap on his fists.

how the hell did he get to the ring this way ? i cant beleive this happened.

if athletes are not cheating with steroids, there's always other ways to cheat.
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
pskell02
Moderator
 
pskell02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: North Hollywood, CA
Posts: 16,642
Send a message via AIM to pskell02
Default

The first 3 rounds were very good. Manny was just too much for Cotto in the end. I thought the fight could have been stopped in the 8th round, but Cotto kept boxing and the let it continue. While he may be on the decline of his career, I give him a ton of credit for sticking it out and giving every bit that he had left.

I'm curious to see who Manny fights next. Mayweather would be a great matchup.
__________________
Looking for - Mitch Keller, Jameson Taillon, and Austin Meadows
pskell02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:54 AM   #4
gman71
Member
 
gman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas
Posts: 6,121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mma138 View Post
was interested but watched ufc instead.

i watched a segment on this boxing fight that said when cotto lost to ............. i forget his name. this guy had some illegal wrap on his fists.

how the hell did he get to the ring this way ? i cant beleive this happened.

if athletes are not cheating with steroids, there's always other ways to cheat.
Margarito had a plaster like substance on his hand wraps that Cotto's people did not catch as they were not paying attention in the locker room during the hand wrapping.
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:54 AM   #5
gman71
Member
 
gman71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Vegas
Posts: 6,121
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pskell02 View Post
The first 3 rounds were very good. Manny was just too much for Cotto in the end. I thought the fight could have been stopped in the 8th round, but Cotto kept boxing and the let it continue. While he may be on the decline of his career, I give him a ton of credit for sticking it out and giving every bit that he had left.

I'm curious to see who Manny fights next. Mayweather would be a great matchup.
Manny-Floyd is the only fight left,and it has to happen somehow
gman71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:20 AM   #6
chargersfan08
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 381
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Manny-Floyd is the only fight left,and it has to happen somehow
this will be a great for boxing and pay per view...make it happen
chargersfan08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 12:47 PM   #7
CaptainBOHICA
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,814
Send a message via AIM to CaptainBOHICA
Default

Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CaptainBOHICA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:28 PM   #8
mma138
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 7,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman71 View Post
Margarito had a plaster like substance on his hand wraps that Cotto's people did not catch as they were not paying attention in the locker room during the hand wrapping.

thats just crazy. something like that should never get by
mma138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.