Blowout Cards Forums
super sox

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > BASEBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS

Notices

BASEBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS Post your BASEBALL Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #1
ricefan77
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ny
Posts: 1,860
Default 2013 Topps Tribute 1 BOX

Nothing too exciting except the Frank Thomas.

All cards on ebay ending tomorrow night

Dylan Bundy RC
Ty Cobb
Cliff Lee Green /75
RA Dickey Blue /99

Ryan Zimmerman Game used /99
Andre Ethier Gold GU /25
Adam Jones Sepia GU /15
Wade Miley BLUE Auto /50
Matt Adams Auto /99
Frank Thomas Tribute Auto /99 Redemption
__________________
On Card Autos and Patch Cards
ricefan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
BmoreRavens90
Member
 
BmoreRavens90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 829
Default

Nice Adam Jones and Big Hurt.
__________________
MATT ELAM SUPERCOLLECTOR!!!

http://imgur.com/a/rvitZ
Collecting Maxx Williams.
BmoreRavens90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
michael3322
Member
 
michael3322's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 162
Default

Yikes. For that much money, NT seems like a better deal. Instead of just numbered cards, you actually get some historic game used stuff.
michael3322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:05 AM   #4
HeritageKing
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael3322 View Post
Yikes. For that much money, NT seems like a better deal. Instead of just numbered cards, you actually get some historic game used stuff.
Do you work for Panini? Your only posts have been to say how much TT sucks.

Kevin
HeritageKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
michael3322
Member
 
michael3322's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 162
Default

No, I don't work for Panini. I'm just offering an opinion that Tribute's ROI doesn't seem that high, especially considering the early box breaks that have been posted. Kevin, does someone with a different opinion have to be working for Panini?

Look at this post...
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...-baseball.html
A lot of people are highly critical of 2013 Tribute at its new and improved, jacked up price.
michael3322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:17 AM   #6
anusinha
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 3,478
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael3322 View Post
f 2013 Tribute at its new and improved, jacked up price.
FWIW, Topps priced it the same as always, the big distributors jacked up the price
__________________


anusinha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:48 PM   #7
oldgoldy97
Member
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MN
Posts: 17,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeritageKing View Post
Do you work for Panini? Your only posts have been to say how much TT sucks.

Kevin
TT sucks. I don't work for Panini, either.
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #8
HOFcollector
Member
 
HOFcollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 5,292
Default

my god, if people want to break tribute then who cares? yeah they will most likely lose money but people lose money on 90% of breaks. every tribute break posted someone has to post how crappy it is and overpriced, mind your business. if they wanna break tribute they will, if they wanna break something else they will. let it be
__________________
-Frank
HOFcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:21 PM   #9
oldgoldy97
Member
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MN
Posts: 17,391
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOFcollector View Post
my god, if people want to break tribute then who cares? yeah they will most likely lose money but people lose money on 90% of breaks. every tribute break posted someone has to post how crappy it is and overpriced, mind your business. if they wanna break tribute they will, if they wanna break something else they will. let it be
It's a forum, not a circle je#k. If people don't want opinions, then they shouldn't post. Or don't you believe in free speech?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #10
HeritageKing
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael3322 View Post
No, I don't work for Panini. I'm just offering an opinion that Tribute's ROI doesn't seem that high, especially considering the early box breaks that have been posted. Kevin, does someone with a different opinion have to be working for Panini?

Look at this post...
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...-baseball.html
A lot of people are highly critical of 2013 Tribute at its new and improved, jacked up price.
You are right TT does suck, but you have posted that on multiple threads like you have an agenda.

Kevin
HeritageKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #11
calculusdork
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 15,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
It's a forum, not a circle je#k. If people don't want opinions, then they shouldn't post. Or don't you believe in free speech?
+1 .........
__________________
==============================
~~ ALEX WOOD Collector ~~
~~ 3-Time GINTER CODE Winner ~~
==============================
calculusdork is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:56 PM   #12
js0000001
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 11944
Posts: 644
Default

Its true. You don't need to come in here saying Topps sucks.

The boxes speak for themselves.
js0000001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
michael3322
Member
 
michael3322's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by js0000001 View Post
Its true. You don't need to come in here saying Topps sucks.

The boxes speak for themselves.
+1 .....................
michael3322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.