View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 12:00 PM   #21
the27guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookies View Post
A few high end other members I know have huge problems with Buynicecards. The guy has trimmed countless cards KD ones included.
The 74 was my card. It went straight to him in a trade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookies View Post
That said I cant confirm anything that people do we dont have a direct video possible haha. Where theres smoke theres fire though. I just wanted to post my .02 on the 74/99 I dont care who cut the card, but the card was cut on the left side. Dont just buy a card do some research if you're dropping 6 figures.
Rookies,

I have copied and pasted the most crucial things you have said in your past couple of posts above.

You are well known in this hobby. Your opinion really matters. Now, having said that, you can't undo what you've posted about Eric (BuyNicecards) up above. You've said it, and I feel like we need to now find out what's happened. This is a delicate situation for several reasons.

From Eric's perspective - I wouldn't want to post in reply to you here because, well, at a minimum, it's damaging to the value of the #74/99 Lebron James Exquisite rookie. If he purchased the card already trimmed, then the value of his card is damaged. And if what you are saying above (that it went straight from you) and then he trimmed it..... That's realllllly bad. Not kind of bad. Really really bad. So it's important that you reiterate or clarify what's happening here. Was there someone else who it went to first? Or did it go straight to Eric? Because somebody trimmed it. Finding out who is important.

My experience with Eric has been positive. I say that despite him winning at every trade we've ever made. If he's not the smartest guy in the room, I don't know who is. But he's been fair with me. So hearing a suggestion that he's been trimming is not something that I'm going to buy without some very compelling evidence.

So, in my opinion, for Eric's sake (or detriment) it's now your responsibility to stake your reputation on this situation. It's that important. If I was in your situation, I would now, in full disclosure and transparency explain every detail of that 74/99.