View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 01:09 PM   #3029
pejc300

PM from Brian Gray in response to my question about Joe selling all of these Leaf Originals 1/1

Quote:
Since you asked nicely I am happy to add clarity.

60 card set.. each card has 2 1/1's... a gold and a super.. plus all the other parallels..

At the show, you got cards when you opened a specific Leaf product at the booth.

We gave away a little more than half the packs that were made. On the Sunday of the show, we sold remaining packs to a number of people including Tom Fish from Blowout, Joe and more... At least 10 different dealers were offered the chance to buy remaining packs BEFORE Joe was allowed to buy the remaining after those guys took what they wanted.

HOWEVER, I completely agree with the concerns many have with the "appearance" of such transactions.... Therefore, we notified our entire staff today of a new policy that goes into effect immediately.

You may share the below if you wish:

"In response to questions about any cards/cases/etc Leaf may have sold to employees (or others) in the normal course of business in the past, we have reevaluated our policy on this. While we have afforded no employee any benefit that was not previously offered to other customers, we are fully aware that the appearance of favoritism could exist. THEREFORE, AS OF TODAY, LEAF WILL NO LONGER SELL ANY CARDS/CASES OF CARDS/ETC TO EMPLOYEES, THEIR FAMILIES OR ANY RELATED PARTY. Should they wish to be consumers of Leaf products, they will be instructed to visit their local card shop, internet retailer or a distributor. Hopefully, this alleviates any concerns and addresses any concerns our customers may have."

I care about the integrity of our brand and we will do whatever is necessary to preserve that.

BG
pejc300 is offline   Reply With Quote