View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #96
gelfgelfgelf

with all due respect and before all crazy accusations are made, my selling account was suspended on sunday because of "chance" listings that ended on Friday. even though "chance" listings are listed all day every day on ebay. my account had prior notices in regards to "chance" listings and I have worked with the trust and safety department at ebay and received the go ahead that they adhered to eBay's policies. I received notice today of the "buying" side as well because a related account also had "chance" listings removed today. On ebay, with over 3100 feedback, I have never been accused of shilling or any other wrong doing with the lone exception of listing group breaks on ebay. I have never had 1 negative feedback as a seller on ebay, and I never had any unpaid purchases as a buyer. If anyone wants to ask the question of "why I bid on teams from associated group breaks", I have a simple answer. I am a collector, I have bid on specific teams or auctions that I wanted to win if my bid was the highest price. If and when I did win, I paid for those auctions through the proper channels and received the cards as any buyer of an auction would. Shilling, refers to bidding on auctions with the INTENT on raising the prices to make more money selling an item. I have never participated in actions such as those and have never been accused of it either. Over 3000 feedback, with zero negatives. I am sure this will not end all of the untrue and inaccurate speculations. There are many people in the sports cards industry that know me to be of high moral standards and that I do business the right way. People may choose to like me or dislike me, but nobody can accuse me of screwing people. In fact, I would venture to guess that most would say the opposite.
gelfgelfgelf is offline   Reply With Quote