View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #116
gelfgelfgelf

This is quite amazing, I am pretty confident that the "ghost" who wont show himself to back up his claims posted on a google document is a person who at one point I gave a chance to earn a living. A breaker who is no longer in business and one that stole almost $5000 from me. I was able to recover less than half of it. Secondly, they are assumptions, that are false, that I profited from these auctions. In no way shape or form was my account EVER linked to shilling and has nothing to do with why the account was suspended. A second person, who owed me money for cards he purchased, used my paypal email address on his ebay account to sell cards and have the money he owes, paid back to me from those sales (very stupid decision of mine to allow that to happen). That person, I gave an opportunity to "break" and he walked off with almost 15k of sealed cases. I learned after I was stolen from that this person also did dishonest things on ebay and was later banned. Why is this important? My account was suspended b/c it was tied to other ebay accounts that were suspended such as the ebay account of the person who stole the cases from me. The combination of linked accounts that were banned as well as the listings of "group breaks" is the exact reason why my ebay account was suspended. It is totally irresponsible to make accusations of which even eBay has not made. My account has never been linked to shilling b/c I haven't. In a little over 2 years, I have over 3000 feedback and have ZERO negative feedbacks. Just b/c someone posts a google document, and is one that has an agenda does not make it true. If the author of the document is no where to be found. I know the reason, b/c it is someone that has stolen from me and tried to submit chargebacks and a host of other things including insurance fraud on a UPS package that claims that the package was lost when it was never sent. The person who should not be trusted is the author of the document. I would post names in this message of these people, but since they are not in business any longer, there is no one else to protect. If they resurface, I will be happy to let you all know who they are. These are public forums and I think a little more discretion should be used when attacking someone with baseless accusations. It takes almost no time to ruin the reputation of someone who is undeserving, it takes years to rebuild. I know all of the posters will attack me again after this.......This is my last post on the issue. If anyone has any questions for me, I will answer them via private messages.
gelfgelfgelf is offline   Reply With Quote