View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 03:50 AM   #2
panther252

I didn't even know they made a Bucky O'Hare video game? I remember thinking the toys and the show were the coolest things ever. How is it? Bad I can only assume lol.

I didn't really pay attention to what's valuable and not in NES. We were still very young and thought every game was tolerable, so my parents just sort of bought us random NES lots from the local buy/sell/trade papers and we'd have to settle for those. I do however have a sealed Final Fantasy 1 and both Bubble Bobble 1 and 2 in their boxes and pamphlets. The Bubble Bobbles were very hard for us to find. I forget where we found the first one, but it was amazing and loved it! When we heard there was a second one my Dad would go around various towns looking for it. We eventually found it inside a clearance bin in some store. It was one of those super deep bins where you have to go elbow deep and just go fishing for games not knowing what you'd find. I actually sifted and found it a few times, but the covers were near identical and nearly missed it.