View Single Post
Old 07-06-2014, 10:36 PM   #5
amazingpacks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpastikMooss View Post
Sure...but you bought a $10 card assuming that Hideo Nomo is a hot player. Which...he is...but he retired tons of years ago.

Your $40 price indicates that you think the $6 previous sale and your $10 sale are both low. Which means in the meantime his price would've raised. Which...since he hasn't even played since 2008...is really silly logic.

How is he supposed to gain value between 2008 and now aside from percieved scarcity changing?

It feels like you bought a $6-$10 card for $10...and now you're trying to make it worth more because he has a big name and it's the only card on COMC. I agree that's sometimes worth a few extra bucks...but not 4 times the price.

So that's not on COMC's previous sales structure...that's unrealistic expectations from you AP.
LOL.

Mickey Mantle retired along time ago, with your reasoning his cards should be under $1.00 buy now.

I dont think you ever bought and sold NOMO cards. I cannot explain why HIS cards are selling till this day. But it is what it is.

PS: always go 50% off everyone asking price , because if you price any card on comc you will get 50% off offers even if you start UNDER the true value. That is how it is on comc.

If i price a 1993 Jeter SP PSA 8 at $30.00 on comc and a low ball flipper sees it first, he will offer $15.00 instead of just buying it outright. .
amazingpacks is offline   Reply With Quote