View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #16
Greengoblin782

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickNeon View Post
You guys are funny. I can post anywhere I want! I wont be rude or offensive, but I'll give you my honest opinion on what you busted. And as far as the pack searching, you guys are making way too big of a deal about it. Practically the only stuff I do is wrestling...and most of the time, somebody already beats me to it. I fortunately have a life, and dont have the time to go to every Target within a 50 mile radius at 9am everyday. And if I didnt do it, some jerkoff who doesnt even like wrestling would eventually get to it and just put it on ebay. I refuse to waste my money on cases of stuff...because thats exactly what it is, is a waste of money. Ill gladly post my collection once I can get some sort of scanner...but since I've already not made too many friends here, I doubt anyone who have any recommendations on good card scanners?
Nobody in this thread wants your opinion. You say you have a life but you continue to post in this thread when it is irrelevant to you now. You said your critique and now move on.
Greengoblin782 is offline   Reply With Quote